Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2022, 04:52 AM
    Military staffing
    So the US is sending equipment all over the globe . We are back in Europe ;not quite at Cold War levels of deployment but certainly more than we had .

Biden Announces Changes in U.S. Force Posture in Europe > U.S. Department of Defense > Defense Department News

We are conducting the world's largest naval exercise ever to address our potential largest adversary's global hegemonic ambitions .

RIMPAC, world's largest naval exercises, to include all 4 Quad nations and 5 South China Sea countries - CNNPolitics

We are rapidly depleting our arsenal in a give away to Ukraine .

US and NATO lack capability to supply a long war - Asia Times

So it is fair to ask . Are we up to the task ? Do we have sufficient force levels to deploy around the globe ?

I don't think so.

Every branch of the US Military is struggling to meet its fiscal year 2022 recruiting goals, say multiple U.S. military and defense officials, and numbers obtained by NBC News show both a record low percentage of young Americans eligible to serve and an even tinier fraction willing to consider it.

Every branch of the U.S. military is struggling to meet its 2022 recruiting goals, officials say (nbcnews.com)

That comes even after the DOD intentionally reduced the size of the force.
    Pentagon budget 2023: DoD to trim military end strength (janes.com)

This comes even after the Army has lowered it's standards .

Army Drops Requirement for High School Diploma Amid Recruiting Crisis | Military.com

And to put the cherry on top ;the military is going to force a significant number of active duty personnel to leave the force over refusal to get jabbed with the vax.

Army Cuts Off More Than 60K Unvaccinated Guard and Reserve Soldiers from Pay and Benefits | Military.com

Department of the Army to initiate separation of COVID-19 vaccination order refusers | Article | The United States Army

It cost millions to recruit, train new troops being booted for vaccine refusal (militarytimes.com)

How is moral ? It must be pretty low at this point . Clueless Joe has not exactly been military friendly . He led a disasterous withdrawal from Afghanistan which surely emboldened some of our potential adversaries . The administration believes climate change is a greater strategic threat than China .

Biden to Troops: Military Told Me That ‘Global Warming’ Is ‘Greatest Threat to America’ (yahoo.com)

They openly accuse the military of being infiltrated with right wing and White extremists . The compliant press made it a point to note that there was an over representation of veterans who were involved in the Jan 6 riot. etired Adm. John Kirby, then DOD Chair Lloyd Austin’s spokesman, now communications chief for the National Security Council warned, “There may be cultural issues we have to deal with here.”

Pentagon orders pause across military to address extremism in its ranks (nbcnews.com)

They waste time on sensitivity training schooling them on the proper transformer pronoun usage .

Pentagon to Consider Stripping Names, Gender Pronouns from Selection Boards | Military.com

Why would a healthy young American want to deal with that ?

Check out some similar questions!

How does a business forecast future staffing needs? [ 0 Answers ]

Forecasting future staffing needs

Staffing a store [ 2 Answers ]

I'm working for a company that is drastically cutting back on payroll. I work in retail sales in a customer service related business. Interaction with customers is needed for sales yet management wants the store to be staffed with single coverage for about 4 to 5 hours a day. Does anyone else deal...

3rd Party Staffing Agency Worth While? [ 3 Answers ]

I am interested in a professional opinion regarding the third party staffing agency that has a few jobs that they are looking to fill for companies, and then finding individuals with resumes to fill them. I have been to a temp agency before and found a job, but want to know if it is worth while to...

How to work as a 3rd party staffing company [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently formed a new staffing company. I have couple of questions 1) How to work as a 3rd party staffing company and make sure that we are not kicked off. For Eg. Let say there is an opening in company 'A' . Ompany 'A' contacted a staffing company 'B' to fill this position. 'B' then...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.