Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mustangstaats Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2005, 02:37 PM
    Needing an answer
    I dated a man for 16 years and for the past 6 years, we had maintained a long distance relationship. He now says that he does not think it is going to work and I have not talked to him in 4 weeks. I was born May 12th 1953. Can you tell me my future with or without him
    FairyWings Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2005, 08:34 PM
    Hello,

Not "with" him in the way you are referring to. He will occasionally make contact and want to spend time together, but not in a committed monogomous relationship. Just enough to keep you hanging on with hope, then disappear again. For your own emotional well-being; cry for a day over the things you'll miss about him, then don't look back! So much more for you is just over the hill, but you can't see it as long as he is blocking your view. Trust me! Good luck and God bless.
    mustangstaats Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2005, 05:02 AM
    Trying to find my way to someone
    I want to move on but Im having a hard time doing it. Is there anything that I need to do to help the move? I want to completely break away but he was my best friend and the person that I was closest to ever in my life. Since I made the first post, we have talked once but only to tell each other that the decision that we made, had to be but I know that it is over, but the lonliness is what is killing me. Some days, I just don't think that I can carry on another day and then the next day, I feel that Im just glad that Im alive and anticipating that there is something around the corner for me. Will I ever find someone who I can spend the rest of my life with and be happy? There is not one day that I don't wake up thinking about him but I feel that if I was not so lonely, I might not make this a daily ritual.
    keenu Posts: 114, Reputation: 9

Jun 1, 2005, 04:27 PM
    Future
    All you have to do is figure out the future you want to create for yourself, and then do it. Do it for yourself and not for someone else.
    Think of the possibilities!
    Aren't you excited?
    Have fun!
    keenu
    FairyWings Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2005, 08:26 PM
    Hello,

There is something about this man that, in your mind, is IDEAL. Whether it's his appearance, personality, occupation, social position, I'm not sure; but it's more than the hurt of "lost love" that has a hold on you. Because of this, he will never be completely out of your heart, and it will take quite a while to get past the hurt. Especially when he starts to give mixed signals. I feel like he is eventually going to make contact that may seem as though you are headed for reconsiliation, but it will only be postponing the inevitable. YOU have to make it final and begin healing. You have to make a conscious effort to busy yourself, at least until you feel like you're alive again. That feeling of awakening; the feeling of (for lack of a better term) "air on you face"; that feeling of freedom you felt years ago when you finally realized you're an adult and YOU in control of YOU! By busying yourself, I DO NOT mean doing housework or watching TV, and taking care of other people's problems. What is to come for you is in a place where you have not been, or have not spent a lot of time. You WILL KNOW when it comes along. If someone approaches you about taking a trip, or joining an activity, or anything out of the ordinary, DO IT! ( I'm not sure, but it is interacting with a group, and you are more "in the know" than many people there). He is negative energy for you that MUST be washed away with positive energy. Take the time to change the physical you (hair, make-up, clothing style, etc.) even if you don't feel like it. Then focus on the you that is your soul, the REAL you. Now is the time to be selfish. You must make it clear to those who rely too heavily on you that they are on their own for awhile. I know you feel alone; I know it PHYSICALLY hurts inside; I know sometimes it feels like you can't breathe for missing him so much; and how badly you want it all back. But guess what... The worst is over! Believe it or not, you will be happy again! I promise there is a plan for you! God bless! Know someone is praying for you. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am very needing yours about asp [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am VIetnammes I am studying informatic technonogy. I am studying shopping cart, I downed this demo ones is acart2_0 , but I have problem in error. In eacht pages that have SQL inner join that it don't run this code example <%@ LANGUAGE = "VBScript" %> <!-- #include file="db.asp" -->...

Needing help // advice. [ 9 Answers ]

So.. Im 18 now, male.. and wanting to have a more serios meaningful relationship. Problem? I've been single for a couple years now and seem to be deemed permanently single :| I'm just having no luck at all. I'm one of the few who's not just in it for a one night thing, and actually like getting...

Needing Some Magic (in the Cream etc.) [ 3 Answers ]

I posted earlier on my chameleon-like ability to change skin color depending on temperature. Cold=fair, Hot=Tan Well, I've been using some really Bureau of Food and Drug-approved magic creams and glutathione pills, plus undergoing some really serious pampering at the spa and salon -- body scrubs...

Needing a little hope/help [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 1.5 years just told me he is deciding whether to dump me. We are graduating college this year and were planning on going to grad school next year and live together, etc. I'm in so much pain, this decision is taking weeks and it is draining me of everything- I can't eat sleep or...

Needing Direction [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for direction in my life. Points or interest are as follows... Marriage Children Job Health Family

View more questions Search