Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2022, 05:54 AM
    And I figured out a difference that has confused me . What is a baby ? When a woman gets pregnant and wants to be pregnant then what is inside her is a baby . When a woman gets pregnant and doesn't want to be pregnant then what is inside her is a clump of cells to be discarded as she sees fit .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2022, 06:36 AM
    Wouldn't it be yet another example of perceptions equating to reality? I'm a man but I think I'm a woman, so I must be. I live in the fountain of freedom, but I perceive that I am a victim of gross discrimination, so I must be.

I have had to talk to these pro-death advocates for several years now. Their arguments are nearly always foolish. I had one tell me that the fetus is not alive until 24 weeks. Really? Then it's dead until then? The lack of thinking is just terrible.
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2022, 02:53 PM
    Name:  clinicc.JPG
Views: 15
Size:  53.5 KB
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 10, 2022, 03:46 PM
    What will happen to those millions of babies once they are born, take their first breath, and aren't wanted by their mothers?
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2022, 04:20 PM
    If it makes you feel better then suggest they be killed after being born.

That would sure solve the problem wouldn’t it?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 10, 2022, 04:44 PM
    I see you refuse to answer my question. Do Repubs have a plan in place to deal with all the unwanted babies that will be born?
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2022, 04:46 PM
    For all of history, parents have done that job. Is that no longer a good plan?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 10, 2022, 04:54 PM
    Do Repubs have a plan in place to deal with all the unwanted babies that will be born?
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2022, 05:29 PM
    Yes. Their parents. That’s the plan. It seems much better than your plan of killing the babies.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 10, 2022, 06:02 PM
    Their parents don't want them. Set them at the front door of the fire station or police department or hospital or church? Throw them into a dumpster? Leave them in an alley?
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2022, 06:44 PM
    Let's establish something at the beginning. Your plan is to kill them before they are born so, I suppose, you and everyone else won't have to be bothered with them. I think that is a despicable, sick plan and wonder at how Wondergirl could possibly endorse such a thing.

Now beyond that, we already have agencies in place to handle such children in addition to many pro-life crisis pregnancy centers. Pro-abortion groups do not sponsor such agencies. I have worked with those very children in school. Many are adopted and others are in foster care. It's an imperfect world, but your plan of just killing them is abhorrent beyond description, so don't try to act like you have some sort of high moral ground because you most certainly do not. You and all the liberal dems who cannot be bothered with resisting abortion are in the same camp.

Barring some sort of extenuating circumstances, both mothers and fathers who do not want to raise/support their children should be the pariahs of society.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 10, 2022, 06:53 PM
    I am NOT planning to kill them before birth, yet you seem to think they will quietly disappear after they're born. But face the facts. There will be multitudes of unwanted babies. And no, foster care is not the answer. Adoption is a very long and expensive process. Agencies will be swamped. Funds will lacking. Now what?
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2022, 07:49 PM
    I am NOT planning to kill them before birth
    That is exactly what your plan is. You refuse to take any sort of stand against it, so your vote is for it to continue.

As to the rest of your comments, you don't know what is going to happen. Perhaps women will wake up and begin to protect themselves from unplanned pregnancies. If the pathetic Biden group has their way, they will use yet more Monopoly money to pay for women to travel for abortions.

I would be all in for making adoption much easier and less expensive. Many foster care homes do a great job so it's sad to see you disparage them. The only real answer is a national return to basic morality where people get married and then have children. The level of self-centeredness now is just appalling. "I must have an abortion so I can continue to have sex with my boyfriend!" It will take a genuine Christian revival for that return to a genuine respect for life to happen in my view.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 10, 2022, 08:37 PM
    Good luck with all that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unborn baby [ 0 Answers ]

Kay . My sister is five months pregnant &'d she's having a girl . She's been told that her baby head isn't fully developed when she was four months , &'d now she's five . The rest of her body is fully formed like in great shape . It's just the head isn't forming right . I want to know what can we...

The mother of my sons baby says she got full custody of their unborn baby... we live I [ 7 Answers ]

My sons baby mama says she got full custody of their unborn baby. We live in ca. Is this even possible? No notice no court date no violence no restraining orders WTH.

How can I get soul custody of my unborn son, if the father wants to be around? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to find out what my chances are of getting soul custody of my unborn son if the father wants to be around. He has under the table paying jobs, which he obviously can't report. Even if I file for child support, I will probably get nothing since he has no way of showing wages. I just...

Could I be with a unborn baby? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering could You be pregnant by this:hot sensation in the lower abdominal cramping and no period back ache when waking up and sitting down and bending head down in the chair.and the doctor pressed in my stomach in a Little it hurted an I can lay down in suck in my stomach it...

Unborn baby [ 5 Answers ]

I need to know how long it takes to get opiotes or lortab out of a unborn baby's system?

View more questions Search