Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 2, 2022, 08:28 PM
    1. What tells us the embryo is a person?
    2. So are you.
    3. You said Trump wasn't trying to start a war. Thus, Boston Tea Party redux.

Wondergirl means she wonders a lot about reference questions and the people who ask them.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2022, 08:35 PM
    1. Already answered. "Still, it has a unique genetic code, is not "sperm and egg", is fabulously complex, exhibits all the qualities of living organisms, and is on its way to adulthood." I could add that it is already male/female, it is already developing systems, and it needs only time and safety to be held in a mother's arms. Note that shaking hands has nothing to do with it. Try shaking hands with a newborn. Good luck.
    2. I showed you your arrogance in your refusal to admit to the most obvious thing on this site.
    3. Except that, as I have already shown, the BTP was not carried out to start a war. Pay attention.

She should wonder about why she cannot admit to being wrong when she clearly is.

I'm out of this. You are too frustrating to discuss anything with. You don't know what you're talking about, and you won't listen to someone else who does know. You make statements you cannot support and then expect others to find support for you. It's just too much. If I could block you I would, but your position on this site makes that not possible, or at least that seems to be the case.

Best wishes.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 2, 2022, 08:39 PM
    1. Of course I can shake hands with a newborn baby, but not with an embryo.
    2. And you regularly show us yours.
    3. Trump learned from the BTP that starting a war is easy.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2022, 10:46 AM
    Kam the sham tried to liken the end of Roe to slavery . She said it was an example of trying to claim ownership over human bodies.’

Kamala Harris at Essence Festival: Overturning Roe v. Wade 'problematic on so many levels' - CNNPolitics

Now I as someone who doesn't think babies should be killed also compare abortion to slavery because the baby is treated as less than a human .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 6, 2022, 10:51 AM
    And the mother's (woman's) rights have been taken away, no longer exist. Slavery.
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2022, 11:06 AM
    what right is that ?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 6, 2022, 11:37 AM
    To have control over her body and what happens to it
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2022, 12:51 PM
    The woman gave up that "right" getting pregnant .

The right to the life of the baby supersedes other rights We know that because that was the very first right mentioned by the Founders , The right to life under the Constitution is not debatable

The only argument the left has against that is the absurd contention that the baby is less than a human and does not deserve the right of life except at the mother's discretion. THAT WAS THE MINDSET OF THE PRO-SLAVERY MOVEMENT IN THE ANTEBELLUM days before the Civil War .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 6, 2022, 12:59 PM
    No male can purchase and possess a gun. He gave up that right because he has fingers.

Women "get pregnant" how? By whom?
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2022, 01:36 PM
    the comparison escapes me . The baby is a separate human being ;not inanimate tool . It's like saying an astronaut is dependent on the rocket ship. If the astronaut exits the ship the astronaut dies. But no one argues that the astronaut is part of the ship.

As for the man thingy ..... He is an equal participant but you would not even give him a say if the baby lives or dies .

There is no defense for your position. Why do you consider an unborn baby to be a part of the woman's body ? Because the baby depends on the mother for it's existence If that were true than the mother would have a right to whack the born baby too . The baby is a helpless being for months after birth. There is actually a serious debate that if an abortion fails and the baby is alive outside the mother it can be killed like a seal . Some people who argue for abortion rights see nothing wrong with offing a mentally handicapped baby. There is actually names for those atrocities ...... “fourth-trimester abortion” or “post-natal abortion.” It all comes from the mindset that a baby is a disposable life at the discretion of the mother's "choice". .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 6, 2022, 02:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    As for the man thingy ..... He is an equal participant but you would not even give him a say if the baby lives or dies .
    Oh, yes, he has a say -- IF he sticks around after he has his fun.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 6, 2022, 02:35 PM
    the comparison escapes me . The baby is a separate human being ;not inanimate tool .
    You referred to rights. I stayed on that topic.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 6, 2022, 02:43 PM
    Some people who argue for abortion rights see nothing wrong with offing a mentally handicapped baby. There is actually names for those atrocities ...... “fourth-trimester abortion” or “post-natal abortion.” It all comes from the mindset that a baby is a disposable life at the discretion of the mother's "choice". .
    Some people (usually males) believe in "offing" other people -- at home, in the neighborhood, at grocery stores, at churches, at schools, and even at parades -- with easily obtained guns. Why aren't guns prohibited?
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2022, 03:03 PM
    Some people (usually males) believe in "offing" other people -- at home, in the neighborhood, at grocery stores, at churches, at schools, and even at parades -- with easily obtained guns. Why aren't guns prohibited?
    Non sequitur Murder is outlawed regardless of the tool used .........except evidently abortion . That murder is thought of as some kind of right.
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2022, 03:10 PM
    Oh, yes, he has a say -- IF he sticks around after he has his fun.
    Wrong
    had my wife decided to kill my daughter I would've had no say
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 6, 2022, 03:15 PM
    Wrong
    had my wife decided to kill my daughter I would've had no say
    Why not? You two were married.
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2022, 03:21 PM
    A couple charged in connection with the death of a 2-month-old baby now faces more serious charges.
    Officials announced upgraded charges for Nickolas Shane Stephenson, 35, and Diandra Haleigh Fuhr-Farlow, 28, were arrested in June after the death of their infant daughter Riley Leshae Hannah Stephenson.

Both have now been charged with first-degree murder in the death of their child, officials said.
    North Carolina: Parents charged after 2-month-old died (wyff4.com)

Why are they charged ? The baby could not survive without them .They did not kill their baby .They decided to have a “fourth-trimester abortion” or “post-natal abortion.”

Married women don't opt for abortion without the father's consent ?

Spousal Notification: An Unconstitutional Limitation on a Woman's Right to Privacy in the Abortion Decision (hofstra.edu)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 6, 2022, 05:39 PM
    Men: Do not put your prized possession inside a woman's body unless you are willing, for the rest of your life, to be a father worthy of sainthood.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2022, 05:45 PM
    the comparison escapes me . The baby is a separate human being ;not inanimate tool . It's like saying an astronaut is dependent on the rocket ship. If the astronaut exits the ship the astronaut dies. But no one argues that the astronaut is part of the ship.
    A great point that has gone unanswered. It's just amazing that here we are living in the golden age of birth control with options women could only dream about 75 years ago, and yet people want to complain about men getting women pregnant. It's like me leaving my doors unlocked and open but then complaining about getting robbed.
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2022, 05:45 PM
    Men: Do not put your prized possession inside a woman's body unless you are willing, for the rest of your life, to be a father worthy of sainthood.

I can go along with that . But it does not address the issue of married men having no say according to you if their baby gets killed . And it certainly has nothing to do with Kam the Sham's absurd statement that if a women doesn't have the right to kill her baby that she is a slave .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unborn baby [ 0 Answers ]

Kay . My sister is five months pregnant &'d she's having a girl . She's been told that her baby head isn't fully developed when she was four months , &'d now she's five . The rest of her body is fully formed like in great shape . It's just the head isn't forming right . I want to know what can we...

The mother of my sons baby says she got full custody of their unborn baby... we live I [ 7 Answers ]

My sons baby mama says she got full custody of their unborn baby. We live in ca. Is this even possible? No notice no court date no violence no restraining orders WTH.

How can I get soul custody of my unborn son, if the father wants to be around? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to find out what my chances are of getting soul custody of my unborn son if the father wants to be around. He has under the table paying jobs, which he obviously can't report. Even if I file for child support, I will probably get nothing since he has no way of showing wages. I just...

Could I be with a unborn baby? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering could You be pregnant by this:hot sensation in the lower abdominal cramping and no period back ache when waking up and sitting down and bending head down in the chair.and the doctor pressed in my stomach in a Little it hurted an I can lay down in suck in my stomach it...

Unborn baby [ 5 Answers ]

I need to know how long it takes to get opiotes or lortab out of a unborn baby's system?

View more questions Search