Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adamdave85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2022, 04:03 PM
    Ford Econoline 150 high top question
    I have mice in my Ford Econoline 150 high top van that I repelled but think I hear something in the ceiling... Is there any space they can crawl up there? (not outside on roof, I checked)... I'd imagine it's just a sheet of fiberglass and the upholstery w no crawlspace but I think I'm hearing stuff and when I touch ceiling(upholstery) a dust flakes off and I notice a white powder like (dried pee) substance in the fingerprint... Scary .. possible mice in the ceiling? Is there crawlspace ? Thank you
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2023, 10:05 AM
    Try a peppermint spray for just this purpose. They're readily available. And of course, mouse traps would be my go-to flavor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1996 Ford Econoline temperature gauge fluctuating. why? [ 1 Answers ]

One month ago I had a coolant leak repaired. I had a bad hose. Now my temperature gauge is fluctuating from cold to hot to normal and back again. What would cause this?

1990 Ford Econoline Van won't start [ 6 Answers ]

My son has a 1990 Ford Econoline Van. He got in and turned the key and it turned over but wouldn't start. I went underneath and tested the fuel pump and it was fine. I don't know what it could be. I didn't see a shut off valve or anything. Does anyone know anything about Econoline vans and any...

1990 Ford Econoline Van 5.0 EFI. [ 4 Answers ]

Won't start. No spark. Changed ignition coil. No luck. Any help. Thanks

1978 Ford Econoline [ 2 Answers ]

Hello :) My friend has a 1978 Ford Econoline engine is a 318 or 360? The Altenator was changed. Battery will not hold a charge. What charging system problem might this be? Thank you! :)

View more questions Search