Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2022, 05:12 AM
    Preparing for the 2024 steal
    March 7 2021 ,Clueless ordered all Fed agencies to "expand citizens opportunities to register to vote and to obtain information about, and participate in, the electoral process” .

Executive Order on Promoting Access to Voting | The White House

This order mirrors recommendations by a George Soros dark money radical political action committee

Executive Action to Advance Democracy: What the Biden-Harris Administration and the Agencies Can Do to Build a More Inclusive Democracy | Demos

Demos - InfluenceWatch

Clueless put former Demos executives on the White House staff to oversee election related initiatives .

Biden taps K. Sabeel Rahman for OMB post - The Fulcrum

P.D. Soros Fellowship for New Americans — Chiraag Bains (pdsoros.org)

The key member of the Clueless staff overseeing this effort is Susan Rice who served in many functions for the emperor ,including National Security Advisor.

Biden’s Power Broker: How Susan Rice Defied Critics and Created a White House Policy Fiefdom - POLITICO

She was NSA as Hunter Biden toured the world making a fortune for the Biden Crime Family . She also was a mouthpiece and a major player in the Russia Hoax .

Christopher Steele Testifies Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice Knew About Anti-Trump Research (thefederalist.com)

This appears to be the same prelude that happened in the 2020 steal . 2020 it was private efforts and mucho dinero , coordinated with local election officials, in so called 'get out the vote ' efforts that worked to great partisan effect .

Team Zuckerberg Masks the Heavily Pro-Democrat Tilt of 2020 Election 'Zuck Bucks,' Study Finds | RealClearInvestigations

This latest EO is the continuing attempt by the Dems to nationalize the election process . They tried and failed earlier with HR1 .

Text - H.R.1 - 117th Congress (2021-2022): For the People Act of 2021 | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

What they can't achieve with legislation they get with unconstitutional executive action or by judicial fiat.

Clueless gave the Federal Agencies 200 days to come up with a plan. Presumably they did what he demanded. But to date the plan remains a big secret.

Get out the vote efforts are always a partisan political act that the Federal Government has no business engaging in. For one thing they always target specific constituencies .Another thing is that it is unconstitutional for the Federal government to interfere with what the constitution makes a state power :especially without an act of Congress (which the Constitution at least gives some discretionary power ) .

FOIA's have been issued about the details of the plan and the White House has ignored them .But we have an idea of how this will go down.
    Dept of Labor turns job centers into voter registration sites

US Department of Labor issues guidance to states, territories to designate American Job Centers as voter registration agencies | U.S. Department of Labor (dol.gov)

HUD voter registration drives

HUD Pushes Voter Drives in Public Housing Under Biden's Order (dailysignal.com)

The Commerce Dept efforts are detailed in an extensive 113 page report

NIST Special Publication 1273

The implementation of the secret plan is well underway .
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2022, 04:45 AM
    Wisconson Supreme Court ruled that the drop boxes used to steal the state's vote in 2020 were illegal under state law .

Wisconsin's election statutes require that to return an absentee ballot in person, voters must personally deliver their ballot to the clerk or the clerk's authorized representative at either the clerk's office or a designated alternate site. WEC's memos conflict with these statutory requirements by advising that individuals other than the voter may return the voter's ballot to the municipal clerk, that unstaffed drop boxes are permissible, and that drop boxes may be located at places other than the municipal clerk's office or alternate sites.
    Frontsheet (wicourts.gov)

Just the News has compiled 21 separate times when the election laws were violated across the nation during the 2020 steal.

Bombshells undercut the 'Big Lie:' 21 confirmed illegalities, irregularities from 2020 election | Just The News

Under the guise of pandemic "emergency procedures" swing states run by Dems unilaterally instituted illegal procedures against their own state laws . The Dem appointed judiciary then participated in the fraud by striking down challenges .

If you are wondering how an incumbent President who had just received more votes than any incumbent in US history lost by 15 million votes to a mediocre hide in his basement candidate .....who got more votes than his very popular Dem predecessor ; now you know.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2022, 05:05 AM
    The HB laptop story alone was likely enough to have swung the election to Trump. That was largely an intentional effort by the compliant press to help JB by burying the story or attributing it to Russian interference.
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2022, 10:58 AM
    Unchallenged lies is a great asset to the dems. Mayorkas claimed, with a straight face, that the border is "secure". That is laughably false unless the meaning of "secure" is now light years away from its previously understood meaning.

DHS Secretary Mayorkas claims 'the border is secure' - Bing video
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2022, 09:22 AM
    Their BS are amazing . Mayor Pete said that the gas price pain is good because it will be an impetus to get people to switch to EVs

“The more pain that we are all experiencing from the high price of gas, the more benefit there is for those who can access electric vehicles,”
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2022, 11:24 AM
    It's the typical liberal dem thinking. They don't care about poor people not one ounce. "Let them ride bicycles!"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the chances of Biden/Harris not running in 2024? [ 3 Answers ]

Especially if the dems are swamped in the midterms as seems very likely. If not B/H, then who? Michelle? HC? Booker? Will the dems think clearly enough to see B/H as having been a disaster and a losing ticket on the level of Jimmy Carter? Who do the repubs go with? I don't see DT getting it....

Is my bfs ex trying to steal him from me? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost a year, his ex moved back to the area and I started feeling like there was still something between them. So I asked my boyfriend about it. He assured me that they were just friends. About a week later I met her with him in a store, she ran up and gave...

Lie and steal [ 3 Answers ]

My child has HDHD. He will turn 11 this month. He steal, and lie. Wrote on a public building walls, and lied about it.(camera showed him). Stole few things from 3 different friends.( I asked why, :he wanted it very much, after denying it for a while) now he is punished, can't go to friends. But...

Niece tries steal my man [ 3 Answers ]

My new man and I were invited family b.b.q, niece didn't know my new man there, so she didn't dress up or play games with me or him. Next b.b.q few weeks later she turned up dressed up ready play games, flicking hair in front of him, speaking very loud seek my man attention.. my man notice as well,...

View more questions Search