Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Jun 21, 2022, 02:27 PM
    house fire
    allstate insurance in balto md,house worth about 300,000 house fire dammage was 265,000, i own the house, no mortage, there is a 70,000 hold back till the house gets rebuilt, can they do that since i own the house?,if i build a new house about 350,000,will i recover the 70,000, if i sell house and move, can i get my full value of 265,000?
    thank you Richard

Check out some similar questions!

Anybody got a sure fire way to get rid of fleas in the house? [ 9 Answers ]

My cat brought fleas into my home. He has since then been bathed and had a fresh flea collar put on. It seems to be working, although I do find one or two on him every now an then therefore I have banished him from the house until I can comb him and not find a single flea. My problem lies...

How to get insurance to pay on our house fire [ 1 Answers ]

We had a fire in our house 4 months ago. Check was sent for the rebuilding of the house but we are still waiting for personal property check and living expense check. How long should it take?

House Fire [ 1 Answers ]

On April 22nd, 2009 the House I lived in burned down. I was renting the house which was built in the 1920's. I was away on vacation in Mexico when this took place. I did not have renter's insurance. Can I sue the owner's homeowner's insurance for damages, assuming old and faulty wiring was the...

Fire Damage to House [ 5 Answers ]

An apartment building housing 3 families caught on fire next door to a house that I own and collapsed and burned to the ground. According to the final fire report, the cause of the fire cannot be determined. There was extensive damage to my house, and it is considered a total loss. The owner of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.