Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2022, 05:06 AM
    Mexico's FU to Clueless Joe.
    1st Mexico President Andres Manuel Lopez snubbed to Summit of the Americas hosted by Clueless. He is supposedly mad that Clueless did not invite commie countries Cuba, Nicaragua and Venezuela. Lopez and Clueless are both commies so it is a bit of a surprise they were excluded. I'm guessing Clueless is worried about the perception .

Then in further contempt of US interests ;Mexico opened the floodgates and is allowing a 15,000 caravan of illegal invaders to travel through Mexico before they bum rush the border . These illegals claim to be asylum seekers . They are waiving their national flags they are escaping from.(flag shown is Honduras )

The caravan is 32 miles in length.

This is the 2nd time in less than a year that Lopez allowed a massive caravan to cross through Mexico to invade the US .
    Why the Huge Illegal Alien Camp Formed in Del Rio (cis.org)

Trump had good relations with Mexico and had a policy of the illegals camping on the Mexican side of the border for processing . This is just another policy the incompetent Clueless Joe has bungled .

jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2022, 05:08 AM
    Build the wall. There is no other solution.
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2022, 05:22 AM
    Supposedly Clueless got the summit together to announce $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ give aways to address so called "root causes "
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2022, 07:05 AM
    Meanwhile Tex Guv Greg Abbott was proactive . He and his counterpart in Coahuila [/COLOR][/FONT]Gov. Miguel Angel Solis signed a border security deal in April Coahuila State police set up roadblock operations that halt buses carrying the illegals all over that state, detaining and deporting some.

This happened after Abbott pressured him by shutdowns of Texas-Coahuila border trade, with intense truck inspections that slowed commerce as Abbott's troopers searched vehicles for evidence of human smuggling.
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2022, 05:42 AM
    Clueless wants to end the Trump era 'Remain in Mexico 'program aka Title 42 ,which required "asylum seekers " to remain in Mexico during processing . He tried to end it withe Executive Order . But a judge slapped the order down.

SCOTUS will decide in this session if he can end the program. If they decide in his favor we will for all practical purposes have no border control.

One of the women awaiting a decision tried to off herself in Mexico and the left is running with all the propaganda opportunities the incident created . She got her way and was brought into the US for treatment .
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2022, 07:52 AM
    One of the women awaiting a decision tried to off herself in Mexico and the left is running with all the propaganda opportunities the incident created . She got her way and was brought into the US for treatment .
    Paid for, of course, with more fantasy money.
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2022, 08:47 AM
    Kavanaugh and Roberts sided with Clueless and in a 5-4 decision ruled that Clueless can end the 'Remain in Mexico ' program .

Now Clueless can really open up the flood gates

In dissent Justice Alito wrote ;
    ...rather than avail itself of Congress’s clear statutory alternative to return inadmissible aliens to Mexico while they await proceedings in this country, DHS has concluded that it may forgo that option altogether and instead simply release into this country untold numbers of aliens who are very likely to be removed if they show up for their removal hearings. This practice violates the clear terms of the law, but the Court looks the other way."

21-954 Biden v. Texas (06/30/2022) (supremecourt.gov)

Kavanaugh basically punted saying that Congress has not allocated enough resources to build detention centers to house illegals. The law allows for 2 options by the executive One is to return them and the other is to release them . He argues that the court must defer to the executive decision .
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2022, 06:02 AM
    The outright lying by this admin is sometimes just bewildering. Does anyone really believe this? The latest is from KH. In an interview earlier this week she said this. We “need to take seriously the fact that we have a broken immigration system that was decimated by the last administration. And we’ve been trying, and we are on the path doing it, to fix that broken system.”

Illegal immigration has exploded under the inept policies of this admin. She is in charge of ignoring the southern border, and so bears the greater part of the responsibility. Blaming everything on Trump, a common tactic even on this site, has become far beyond old. Does this current admin have answers for anything.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 3, 2022, 09:07 AM
    Make Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico immigrant/refugee havens. Those states have plenty of open space for building homes, stores, and roads. Plus, the climate is similar to what most immigrants are used to.
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2022, 11:49 AM
    “need to take seriously the fact that we have a broken immigration system that was decimated by the last administration. And we’ve been trying, and we are on the path doing it, to fix that broken system.”
    Come to think of it, the Biden admin is just following the example of Obama. He went for several years wanting to blame every economic problem on Bush. Same thing here, and the ever compliant press allows him to get away with it. You wonder that, even with liberal dems, if there is a limit to how much people are willing to be lied to before they decide it is too much.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 3, 2022, 12:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    if there is a limit to how much people are willing to be lied to before they decide it is too much.
    Do I hear trumpettes blowing?
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2022, 04:15 AM
    A Muslim center catering to Muslims from Africa and the ME who want to illegally cross the border with Mexico is opening in Tijuana.

The Latino Muslim Foundation, based in San Diego and Tijuana, raised half a million dollars to make the facility a reality.....Just a few days ago, the foundation cut the ribbon on the shelter, which can accommodate up to 150 asylum-seekers.

A group of Latina women are building a shelter for Muslim migrants in Tijuana - The San Diego Union-Tribune (sandiegouniontribune.com)

Shelter for Muslim migrants opens in Tijuana (borderreport.com)
    So you thought it was only Latin American economic "refugees " illegally bum rushing the border ?
    Not at all .

Included in the group of poor unfortunates are military age males from China and Russia.

Russian, Chinese Illegal Aliens Breached Southern Border, Gov. Greg Abbott Says | The Texan

CBP Statement on Shots Fired at San Ysidro Port of Entry | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

along with your occasional terrorist .

Cases of suspected terrorists who tried to enter the US through Mexico tripled (vallartadaily.com)

Now that Clueless has SCOTUS green light to end Trump's 'Remain in Mexico ' policy the flood gates will open .
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2022, 04:31 AM
    So we kicked out a generally competent pres who threw a hamburger against a wall in exchange for this incompetence? Seems kind of crazy now.

KH once again was showing off her oratorical skills yesterday. “We have to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because you have been forced to take this seriously." Shakespeare would have been proud.

And JB rarely disappoints with tweets. "Ultra-Maga"?? Taking away women's rights in every state?? Where does he get this craziness?

Name:  maga.JPG
Views: 41
Size:  32.9 KB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm clueless [ 14 Answers ]

I'm 20 (9/7/1992) Me and my girlfriend have been dating for almost a year. We didn't start having sex until 3 months in, and it was on her terms. Sex was great and we did it everywhere. Up until this October everything was fine. Now, she's either to tired or doesn't feel like it. She will...

I'm Clueless! [ 3 Answers ]

HEY, Im a freshmen in high school and I like this guy I don't know anything about him but I like him very much. My friends thinks he's ugly but I really don't care about how the person looks I seen him today in the café but I was to shy to say anything I would like to date him or if not get to...

I'm clueless [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 4 months pregnant and I need an ultrasound done to find out if I'm having a boy or girl, but my medical card already covered one. The father is indian and he has an indian card does anyone know if his card could cover an ultrasound since it's his child?

View more questions Search