Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2023, 02:14 PM
    Kevin McCarthy shook DC to it's core when he said today he was willing to release and make public all security footage from the Jan 6 riot. If true then the Dem cover up is coming to a close .
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2023, 02:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Kevin McCarthy shook DC to it's core when he said today he was willing to release and make public all security footage from the Jan 6 riot. If true then the Dem cover up is coming to a close .
    What cover up?
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2023, 02:50 PM
    The Government Wants To Keep Capitol Riot Footage Secret (buzzfeednews.com)
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2023, 03:44 PM
    I read your link and it says nothing about coverage that would be damaging to the Democrats or anybody else.

Your characterization of the videos as "the Dem cover up is coming to a close" is a perfect example of how your language skews the story to something it isn't.

That's a right-wing practice and never helps your position when it's exposed for what it is - a lie.
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2023, 06:15 AM
    Even if it is not damaging to the Dems they should be released . There are 14,000 hours of security footage that were given to the Kangarood court that have not been released with no explanation. Some of that footage could be important in the defense of the Jan 6 defendants . Maybe they won't be given an Alice in Wonderland kangaroo court . They are entitled to see it .Some of the rioters are still in jail based on the video evidence that was presented in court . The Kanagroo court released some of it mostly snippets that may have been taken out of context . A full release would paint the most complete picture of what happened inside. But the Capitol Police, backed by federal prosecutors, have strictly controlled who can see them and how much footage can be shared with the public.

When asked about releasing the footage McCarthy said “I think the public should see what happened on that day. I watched what Nancy Pelosi did, where she politicized it. For the first time in the history as a speaker, not allowing the minority to appoint to a committee,” “We watched the politicization of this. I think the American public should actually see what happened instead of a report that’s written on a political basis.”

There were clear falsehoods in the narrative presented to the American people .Madam Mimi claimed that Repub Reps gave rioters tours of the Capitol on Jan 5 for the purpose of reconnaissance That was a lie . The Dems still try to cover up the fact that it was Madam Mimi and the DC mayor that intentionally understaffed Capitol security on Jan 6 because they were concerned about bad optics .(and that is giving them the benefit of the doubt) even though it was reported that they had intel that there could be trouble at the Capitol.

I already know how this will end up. We still have not seen the JFK information a decade after the 50 years sealing expired
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2023, 06:28 AM
    But the Capitol Police, backed by federal prosecutors, have strictly controlled who can see them and how much footage can be shared with the public.
    That's really disturbing. It makes me wonder what they're afraid of.
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2023, 09:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Even if it is not damaging to the Dems they should be released
    I'm glad you changed your tune.

They should be released to the extent they don't jeopardize any persons or safety procedures.

There are 14,000 hours of security footage that were given to the Kangarood court that have not been released with no explanation. Some of that footage could be important in the defense of the Jan 6 defendants . Maybe they won't be given an Alice in Wonderland kangaroo court . They are entitled to see it .Some of the rioters are still in jail based on the video evidence that was presented in court . The Kanagroo court released some of it mostly snippets that may have been taken out of context . A full release would paint the most complete picture of what happened inside. But the Capitol Police, backed by federal prosecutors, have strictly controlled who can see them and how much footage can be shared with the public.
    All of the above is conjecture and is blatantly biased by your use of "Kangaroo Court". The Jan6 Committee was hardly a Kangaroo Court with so much evidence displayed over the term of the committee.

When asked about releasing the footage McCarthy said I think the public should see what happened on that day. I watched what Nancy Pelosi did, where she politicized it. For the first time in the history as a speaker, not allowing the minority to appoint to a committee,” “We watched the politicization of this. I think the American public should actually see what happened instead of a report that’s written on a political basis.”
    McCarthy is the biggest most spineless blowhard in the history of the world. There, now you can call me biased.
    There were clear falsehoods in the narrative presented to the American people .Madam Mimi claimed that Repub Reps gave rioters tours of the Capitol on Jan 5 for the purpose of reconnaissance That was a lie
    Evidence, please.

The Dems still try to cover up the fact that it was Madam Mimi and the DC mayor that intentionally understaffed Capitol security on Jan 6 because they were concerned about bad optics .(and that is giving them the benefit of the doubt) even though it was reported that they had intel that there could be trouble at the Capitol.
    Is your subscription to Breitbart paid up?

I already know how this will end up. We still have not seen the JFK information a decade after the 50 years sealing expired
    So, who killed JFK? The world awaits.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2023, 09:45 AM
    There, now you can call me biased.
    Don't worry about it. We've known you are biased for a loonnnnnggggg time. And to be fair, everyone here basically is in one way or another.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bread [ 4 Answers ]

Why does my sourdough bread always fall when I bake it. Drops by about a third; any Ideas as to how to prevent this? Many thanks, Reed

Is nam bread spicy? [ 2 Answers ]

Debate what you all think about pepper on pitta bread thanks x

Calories in bread [ 3 Answers ]

Is white slice bread or brown whole wheat slice bread more in calories? How many calories does one slice of white bread have and one slice of brown bread have?

Bread help! [ 1 Answers ]

How do I make good light yeast rolls? Love to have any bread making reciepes. How do I now if yeast is alive and active. My bread always turns out like rocks.

Banana bread [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please give me a recipe for banana bread without american weights and without nuts I have had one and lost it thanks -chryssie

View more questions Search