Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2022, 01:17 PM
    It sounds exactly like something he would say and do, plus rip the tablecloth off the dining table and splash food onto the wall. You must not have been watching him during the past seven years. Impulsive, hot-headed, unpredictable. You must be impressed by loudmouth bullies.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2022, 01:27 PM
    Honestly ;the accusations are more in line with Jussie Smollett's fantasies.
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2022, 01:45 PM
    Did she have some hidden motivation ? Well let's see. She was a loyal aid to Mark Meadows (some say his right hand person at the age of 23 hmmm ) ;and was to have a job at Mara Largo after the White House . Instead Meadows cut her loose and that deal fell through She has since been unemployed according to the Compost.

Sounds like an ex-staffer with an ax to grind .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2022, 01:56 PM
    To add to your work of fiction -- And she's probably had at least six abortions....
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2022, 02:12 PM
    Work of fiction ? What I wrote was is verifiable . The only fiction in the account you just provided ,
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2022, 03:18 PM
    Written with your own delicious John Grisham spin on it....

Of course Trump a$$-kisser Mark Meadows shakes his head vigorously and says, "I never told Cassidy that!"
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2022, 04:00 PM
    One of my favorite authors . Just finished reading '
    Camino Island '

You want conspiracy ? This is not about Trump . It is about criminalizing political dissent from established swamp positions . Evita says she was robbed . No biggie even though it is demonstrable that she led a coup attempt against the elected President .
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2022, 04:07 PM
    btw Hollywood already had the scene covered

South Lawn Car Chase | White House Down - YouTube
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2022, 04:09 PM
    Of course it's about Trump. 100%! And he's loving every minute of the publicity keeping him front and center. Remember, 2024 is on the horizon.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2022, 04:26 PM
    Of the three stories Cassidy related, she only observed one of them. The other two were hearsay, and one has been vigorously denied by two Secret Service agents. We'll see how honest this "hearing" is by whether or not they call those two men in. I'll speculate that they will not.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2022, 04:36 PM
    I wonder when they testify if they will lie under oath in order to preserve their loyalty to Trump and secure a high-up, well-paying job if he is still alive and runs for president in 2024.
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2022, 03:59 AM
    Who knows ?, NBC’s Chief White House Correspondent Peter Alexander reported shortly after the hearings that both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel.”
    Peter Alexander on Twitter: "�� A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel." / Twitter

CBS also confirmed that
    Nicole Sganga on Twitter: "Bobby Engel, Fmr. President Trump’s special agent in charge on Jan 6th and his limousine driver are both prepared to testify under oath before the Jan 6 committee that neither man was attacked and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the Beast’s steering wheel, @CBSNews confirms [1/2]" / Twitter

Other parts of her testimony is falling apart . Like Cheney's claim that Hutchinson was the author to a letter that was displayed at the testimony.

Trump White House attorney disputes Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony about handwritten note - ABC News (go.com)

A spokesperson for Herschmann told ABC News “All sources with direct knowledge and law enforcement have and will confirm that it was written by Mr. Herschmann.”

Apparently the committee is doing it's own thing ;and evidenced by the surprise session, is free lancing the whole dog and pony show.

Proof of this is that according to the Slimes , the DOJ was completely blindsided by Hutchinson's testimony .

Hutchinson Testimony Exposes Tensions Between Parallel Jan. 6 Inquiries - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

"The federal prosecutors working on the case watched the aide’s appearance before the House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, riot and were just as astonished by her account of former President Donald J. Trump’s increasingly desperate bid to hold on to power as other viewers. The panel did not provide them with videos or transcripts of her taped interviews with committee members beforehand, according to several officials, leaving them feeling blindsided,"

Now after this bombshell Congress will take 2 weeks off. James Goldstone must be proud of his production. Clearly it is worthy of an Emmy Awards even as viewer interest in the show trial tanks .

American apathy: Weak ratings for Jan. 6 hearings reveal voter priorities | The Hill

The Slimes notes that the hearing "came at a critical moment in parallel investigations that will soon converge, and possibly collide, as the committee wraps up a public inquiry geared for maximum political effect and the department intensifies a high-stakes investigation aimed at securing airtight convictions.

Well they got the part about politics correct. What I wonder is why would the DOJ think it needs to coordinate it's investigation with the committee ? Isn't it doing it's own independent investigation or is Madam Mimi and Adam Schiffhead calling the shots for Garland ?
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2022, 05:27 AM
    "came at a critical moment in parallel investigations that will soon converge, and possibly collide, as the committee wraps up a public inquiry geared for maximum political effect and the department intensifies a high-stakes investigation aimed at securing airtight convictions.
    All about politics. I don't know that I have ever seen a political figure receive as much hate as Trump has. Not even Obama was hated this much. It's really a breath-taking sight.
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2022, 06:04 AM
    It goes beyond hate . They are acting out the criminalization of politics by picking off Trump Adm operatives and supporters . The list of those arrested ;under charges ,or having had their homes raided by the FBI is getting extensive .....and I am not even including the Jan 9 protesters ;some of whom are still locked up in solitary confinement.

Just this month they picked off Peter Navarro Trump's former trade rep ;who they put in leg irons for the frog march They arrested Ryan Kelly a candidate for Mich Guv They arrested former Trump DOJ official Jeff Clark The FBI seized the phone of former Trump attorney John Eastman , They had already raided Rudy's home seizing his phone,

They raided the home of James O'Keefe who's organization Project Veritas had obtained a diary of Ashley Biden ;Clueless' daughter .Reportedly she mentions that Creepy Joe was REAL creepy with her behaving very inappropriately . That is worthy of a posting all it's own ,

They arrested Steve Bannon. They arrested George Dixon who was working on a documentary about the Biden Crime Family .
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2022, 06:18 AM
    "I wonder when they testify if they will lie under oath in order to preserve their loyalty to Trump."
    Shame that your hatred of Trump would lead you to impugn the character of Secret Service agents.

Liz Cheney hugging Cassidy Hutchinson after her testimony at the supposedly objective, non-biased hearing, otherwise known as the "Pelosi witch-hunt".

Name:  cheney.JPG
Views: 26
Size:  22.3 KB
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2022, 08:17 AM
    removed comment
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2022, 12:33 PM
    Babylon Bee strikes again.

Jan. 6 Committee Says Cassidy Hutchinson Told Them That She Heard Mark Meadows Say That A Secret Service Agent’s Friend’s Cousin’s Husband Once Heard That One Of Trump’s Other Aides Said She Thinks She Heard Him Say He Wanted To 'Do An Insurrection'
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 30, 2022, 01:45 PM
    Right-wing satire.
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2022, 06:34 PM
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2022, 08:04 AM
    The Jan. 6 committee didn’t reach out to the Secret Service in the days before it aired explosive testimony about an alleged physical altercation between Donald Trump and his security detail on the day of the riot, according to an agency spokesperson.
    Secret Service: Jan. 6 panel didn’t reach out before Hutchinson’s explosive Trump testimony - POLITICO

Trump and Engel discussed the option with Trump and determined Trump going to Capitol Hill was not feasible . This was reported June 6

Trump privately raised Jan. 6 Capitol appearance with Secret Service agent, select panel hears - POLITICO

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bread [ 4 Answers ]

Why does my sourdough bread always fall when I bake it. Drops by about a third; any Ideas as to how to prevent this? Many thanks, Reed

Is nam bread spicy? [ 2 Answers ]

Debate what you all think about pepper on pitta bread thanks x

Calories in bread [ 3 Answers ]

Is white slice bread or brown whole wheat slice bread more in calories? How many calories does one slice of white bread have and one slice of brown bread have?

Bread help! [ 1 Answers ]

How do I make good light yeast rolls? Love to have any bread making reciepes. How do I now if yeast is alive and active. My bread always turns out like rocks.

Banana bread [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please give me a recipe for banana bread without american weights and without nuts I have had one and lost it thanks -chryssie

View more questions Search