Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2022, 03:04 AM
    The elixir of life
    Good news ! You wake up in the morning and stagger to the kitchen .Grab a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Put a spoonful of sugar or 2 into the cup . Maybe add some milk or other creamer (I prefer black) . You can suck it down knowing that you have just prepared a healthy hot beverage that is extending your life ! Coffee is a health drink .

A new study in the Annals of Internal Medicine concludes that Moderate consumption of unsweetened and sugar-sweetened coffee was associated with lower risk for death.
    Association of Sugar-Sweetened, Artificially Sweetened, and Unsweetened Coffee Consumption With All-Cause and Cause-Specific Mortality: A Large Prospective Cohort Study: Annals of Internal Medicine: Vol 0, No 0 (acpjournals.org)

The data is from a 170,000 person study by UK Biobank
    UK Biobank - UK Biobank

Drinking 1.5 to 4.5 cups of unsweetened coffee resulted in 16-29% less likely to die during the study period than non-drinkers .
    A 30% reduction rate is a huge deal .

Coffee Drinking Linked to Lower Mortality Risk, New Study Finds - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

If you are looking for possible reasons you could cite that coffee is chock full of the antioxidants called polyphenols. Maybe the caffeine contributes .

So suck it up buttercup ....for at least 2 years when the next study concludes that coffee consumption kills you.

Check out some similar questions!

Elixir industry [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to check the validity of the "Elixir industry" company which is selling "EZorb Calcium". My curiosity is both for investment possibilities and for use of their product. I would like to get third party independent information. TThanks.

I lost the love of my life, my life doesn't make sense anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I lost mybestfriend and love of my life 2 weeks ago and I don't understand my lifes purpose anymore, we had a connection so strong this doesn't make sense, everything I did in my over the past 22 years was for me however the constant knowing we would be together, we had 3 years to go before...

Elixir Industry, parent or subsidiary [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out if Elixir Industry, with addresses in Las Vegas, NV (for tax purposes I'm guessing) and Orange, CA, manufacturers of EZorb, is the parent company or a subsidiary. Their web site is devoid of any information about company officers, contact phone numbers for the various...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.