Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2022, 04:19 AM
    How the swamp works
    The charge in the Sussman trial is simple . He lied to FBI council James Baker in a text that he had information to give the FBI that they could use to develop a case ;and that he was acting as a good citizen and NOT as a representative of a client.

It is straight forward and slam dunk except for possibly swamp jury nullification.

This case gives insight into the workings of the DC swamp although not yet the complete picture that I believe John Durham is painting .

Think about it . Sussman ,the lawyer for the Evita campaign and the DNC has direct access to the private phone # of the FBI's top lawyer on speed dial . He texts Baker on Sunday night .Baker immediately responds that he could meet with Sussman the next morning . Busy guy was able to clear his schedule for the next morning . How did he have direct access ? Because Sussman was a friend of Baker and had worked together with him in the DOJ on many sensitive national security matters before he went private and worked for the Clinton crime family .
    So when Sussman texts Baker and tells him he has something of sensitive importance ,of course Baker believes him . It is not established yet that Baker knew Sussman was lying . But it gives him some deniability . Clearly given their close relationship Baker must've known that Sussman's clients included Evita's campaign and the DNC ;and that the elections were coming soon.
    Clearly there was a wink and a nod. Once Evita won the whole matter would be buried .

Sussman has security clearance and part of the text exchange has Baker asking him if he has his FBI badge . Sussman responds yes . How could that be ? He was no longer employed at the DOJ and yet he still had access as a private lawyer.

Jake Sullivan ,the current National Security Advisor to Clueless ,was an advisor to the Evita campaign. He was a principle in designing the Russia hoax to deflect from Evita's server problems (that the FBI was actively investigating ).Campaign manager Robby Mook was in on the plot too. More to follow .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 23, 2022, 04:33 AM
    Once Evita won the whole matter would be buried .
    An insight into the corruption found in D.C. as well as the general failure of the national media to keep pols honest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

how the swamp works [ 152 Answers ]

Get behind a bill most people support ;like Covid relief .Then load it up with 5,593 pages of porkulus . Get your $600 check ? Good for you. But how about these other spending priorities ? $86 million for assistance to Cambodia; $130 million to Nepal, $135 million to Burma, $453 million to...

The Fix is in .....the swamp protects it's own [ 10 Answers ]

Because "no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case." "In a report released Thursday, the DOJ's Office of the Inspector General said its probe found that Comey violated department policy. "Upon completing its investigation, the OIG provided its factual findings to the Justice Department...

Trump and His Swamp [ 22 Answers ]

I guess we missed his meaning - we thought he meant to drain the EXISTING swamp when it turns out the swamp is entirely one of HIS making. His cabinet secretary Acosta is the 9th cabinet official to leave the Trump administration. There are only 15 cabinet positions. For context: During the...

Swamp cool to refrigerated? [ 6 Answers ]

OK, I am an experienced roofer who has seen this conversion a million times and I think I can handle it... I think. My plan was to buy ohe of the precharged self contained units that goes on the roof and just do the ductwork and wiring myself (I got my brother to do the 240v and subpanel), but I...

View more questions Search