Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2022, 09:11 AM
    More of interest.

Roe expressedthe “feel[ing]” that the Fourteenth Amendment was the provision that did the work, but its message seemed to be thatthe abortion right could be found somewhere in the Constitution and that specifying its exact location was not of paramount importance
    It's interesting to me that the Court in the Roe decision could appeal to the "liberty" interest in the 14th amendment and yet be appallingly uninterested in the "life" provision.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 28, 2022, 06:50 PM
    The Prolife Bill

1. Father is responsible for 100% of ALL pregnancy related expenses including missed work and transportation since mother has to do all the physical responsibility.
    2. Minimum child support $1000 per month per child
    3. 10% per day for late child support
    4. Minimum $1000 fine for each court appearance over non payment of child support awarded to custodial parent for inconvenience.
    5. Reimbursement for transportation, missed work and child care for any court appearance over non payment of child support.
    6. 100% of attorney fees for any court appearance over non payment of child support.
    7. Non payment of child support is a criminal offense requiring an automatic minimum 60 days in jail for any 60 days of arrearage.
    8. Any person in 90 days arrearage for child support required to become sterilized.
    9. $25,000 fine for the male responsible for an unwanted pregnancy for a child given up for adoption that goes to fund sex education, free contraception and foster care since mother has to do all the physical part.
    10. Non custodial parent is responsible for 100% of child care expenses since custodial parent is doing all the physical care.
    11. All fees, fines, child support, child care, legal fees etc. automatically extracted from any income (payroll, tax returns, disability income, etc.) in full before any portion goes to the non custodial parents so children are put first.

If you truly care about a fetus you must absolutely care more about a child. If you feel so passionate about not allowing a woman to terminate an unwanted pregnancy that you have the right to impose your beliefs on HER you absolutely must believe that you have the right to impose responsibility on the FATHER of a child.
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2022, 07:09 PM
    Why are you attempting to impose your beliefs on others?

You never did answer this. Is it better to kill the unborn child or better to deliver a live child for adoption?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2022, 07:16 PM
    So a woman bears no responsibility; and a father has no say if his child lives or dies unless he pays a ransom for the child's life . I always thought such extortion was illegal .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 28, 2022, 07:27 PM
    The father bears no responsibility if the mother keeps the child she would have otherwise aborted?
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2022, 07:33 PM
    I did not say that . Parenting is a shared responsibility .
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2022, 08:03 PM
    If you feel so passionate about not allowing a woman to terminate an unwanted pregnancy that you have the right to impose your beliefs on HER you absolutely must believe that you have the right to impose responsibility on the FATHER of a child.
    I always find these comments amusing. A person is so offended that others would "impose your beliefs" on women that she feels compelled to...impose her beliefs on men. How does the old saying go? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 28, 2022, 08:07 PM
    So if there's no abortion and the mother keeps the child, what are the father's responsibilities?
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2022, 09:34 PM
    Father's responsibilities goes well beyond the ransom list above . It would be a waste of time to itemize them as if it was some kind of a prenuptial agreement . What are the mother's ? Many of course . The murder of her child is not one of them .

I am out of this conversation . Over 50 years this issue has been hashed and rehashed . Ben is right . No one is going to convince me that the murder of a baby is right and I guess no one is going to convince you that it is wrong .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 30, 2022, 08:33 AM
    According to the Bible, that fetus isn't a living soul until it takes its first breath. And that living soul has TWO parents, a mother AND and father, both of whom are supposed to raise the child with love and to become a responsible human being.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Babies feeding schedule [ 2 Answers ]

My Baby is7 months old, what should be the number of feeding apart from breastfeeding per day? I am working women and is away from my baby for 12 hrs. what should we feed in my absence and what should be the number of feeds?

Angel babies waiting to be born [ 2 Answers ]

Over the years I've thought had this memory of an old black & white movie where, toward the end a nearly or perhaps closing scene depicted 2 toddlers as angel babies sitting on clouds in heaven waiting to be born. They were looking downward toward earth and had spotted their prospective parents...

What percent of the babies born with each gestation period have a low birth weight [ 1 Answers ]

Gestation Period Mean Birth Weight Standard Deviation Under 28 weeks 1.88 lb 1.19 lb 28 to 31 weeks 4.07 lb 1.87 lb 32 to 35 weeks 5.73 lb 1.48 lb 36 weeks 6.46 lb 1.20 lb 37 to 39 weeks 7.33 lb 1.09 lb 40 weeks 7.72 lb 1.05 lb 41 weeks 7.83 lb 1.08 lb 42 weeks and over 7.65 lb 1.12 lb

Babies born with out brains [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing another paper.. and this one is about babies born without brains. There is hardley any info on this topic so I was wondering if anyone knew anything... im writing a persuasive essay and I think babies born without brains should be kept alive long enough to be organ donors? What do you...

Feeding new born pup [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, hope someone can help please. My daughters staff has just given birth on Sunday evening, after four hours of labour she had 8 pups, all well except the last one which we did not really notice for the first couple of days,she is so tiny and when I picked her up to my astonishment she has no...

View more questions Search