Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 27, 2022, 10:20 AM
    I decided, in the interest of kindness, not to comment on your claim to be "psychotic". Perhaps you meant to say "psychic"?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 27, 2022, 10:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I decided, in the interest of kindness, not to comment on your claim to be "psychotic". Perhaps you meant to say "psychic"?
    I was trying to make you burst out laughing and spit out your mouthful of coffee.
    Uber Member

May 27, 2022, 10:24 AM
    Meanie!! (<:
    Uber Member

May 30, 2022, 04:58 AM
    Name:  transition.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  51.1 KB
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2022, 05:04 AM
    The push for abortions has been a progressive obsession for more than a century based on their racist eugenics beliefs . Here are but some examples that this is true .

RBG wanted to cull the minority population. She was a closet eugenicist. It is why she supported Roe.Her comment in this Slimes interview is all the proof you need.

Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.
    (Ruth Bader Ginsberg )

The Place of Women on the Court - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

It makes no sense as a national policy to promote birth only among poor people.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg: I'm Not Going Anywhere (elle.com)

This of course has been a well known progressive idea . Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes wanted to sterilize imbeciles to purify the human species of defects .He wrote the majority opinion in the infamous Buck v Bell ruling that permitted it .
    "It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind. The principle that sustains compulsory vaccination is broad enough to cover cutting the Fallopian tubes. Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
    BUCK v. BELL, Superintendent of State Colony Epileptics and Feeble Minded. | Supreme Court | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

Co council in the Roe case, Ron Weddington wrote a letter to Bubba 1992 in support of the abortion pill by arguing that Bubba" can start immediately to eliminate the barely educated, unhealthy and poor segment of our country”..."We lost a lot of ground during the Reagan-Bush religious orgy.We don’t have a lot of time left.” He argued “Our survival depends upon our developing a population where everyone contributes,” Weddington wrote. “We don’t need more cannon fodder. We don’t need more parishioners. We don’t need more cheap labor. We don’t need more poor babies.” Weddington said, the government will not only have to provide condoms and other forms of birth control, but it “is also going to have to provide vasectomies, tubal ligations and abortions ... RU 486 and conventional abortions.”
    (complete letter is Tab F of this Judicial Watch report )jw-ru486-report.pdf (judicialwatch.org)
    Uber Member

May 30, 2022, 05:08 AM
    The clinic I stand in front of about every week has a clientele that is, I would estimate, 80 to 90% black. If conservatives were running it, they would be accused of racism.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 30, 2022, 08:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    The clinic I stand in front of about every week has a clientele that is, I would estimate, 80 to 90% black. If conservatives were running it, they would be accused of racism.
    Do you ever ask clients or staff why are abortion wanted? If so, what are the reasons?
    Uber Member

May 30, 2022, 09:41 AM
    We are not allowed to enter the parking lot and great measures are taken to keep them away from us. The clinic workers fear the truth. There is money to be made.
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2022, 07:51 AM
    About fifty years too late, but justice is finally beginning to take place. Thank you Mr. Trump for your SCOTUS appointees who genuinely believe in the rule of law rather than just making it up as you go along.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 24, 2022, 08:45 AM
    If one of your granddaughters, JL or tomder, is raped and ends up pregnant, she will keep the baby.
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2022, 09:47 AM
    Yes, she will. She will do the right thing, thank God. It is certainly far preferred to having a living human being, innocent and defenseless, destroyed right before her eyes.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 24, 2022, 09:55 AM
    She will keep it, raise it, despite remembering the pain and seeing her rapist's face every time she looks at the baby.

The SC decision has nothing to do with babies and has everything to do with taking away women's rights.
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2022, 10:02 AM
    You are speculating again. There are many women who chose to keep their babies, the products of rape, and testify that it was a gloriously wonderful decision that they are happy they made. Doing the right thing is sometimes painful. "For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."

One example. You won't listen to it lest it disturb your preconceived notions, but it's there if you have the courage. Her testimony was, "I've never looked at him (her child) and seen anything but him."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d6KCx2qSFw

You prefer killing the innocent baby while I would prefer executing the rapist.
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2022, 10:11 AM
    We're going to find out now, almost certainly by this evening, how wonderfully tolerant and peace-loving the advocates of killing unborn babies are.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 24, 2022, 10:32 AM
    Good thing they can carry guns legally.
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2022, 10:39 AM
    That's not what the SCOTUS decision referred to.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2022, 10:50 AM
    Ok I'll answer to the rarest of possibilities (Maybe 1% of pregnancies are rape related )

I have no idea what my daughter or granddaughter would do. My daughter knows that fixing a wrong with a wrong is wrong. The rapist is wrong . The woman raped is a victim .So is the baby created .

The woman raped would be a victim entitled to all support legal ,medical ,psychological and spiritual .But in a judicial system that does not punish a rapist with death it is a cruel irony that one of the victims is subject to the death penalty .

The woman raped of course would have the moral right to prevent a pregnancy in the case of rape . Antifertility drugs are very effective within 72 hrs of the attack.

But if a pregnancy did occur then the life of the baby is precious regardless of how it was conceived.
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2022, 11:00 AM
    .But in a judicial system that does not punish a rapist with death it is a cruel irony that one of the victims is subject to the death penalty .
    Exactly correct.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 24, 2022, 02:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    But if a pregnancy did occur then the life of the baby is precious regardless of how it was conceived.
    But not to the raped woman.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 24, 2022, 02:05 PM
    For a country that holds its Rights and Freedoms dearly, this action, and subsequent State mandates, utterly beggars belief...
    Welcome back to the Sixties where women are treated as merely second class chattels....

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Babies feeding schedule [ 2 Answers ]

My Baby is7 months old, what should be the number of feeding apart from breastfeeding per day? I am working women and is away from my baby for 12 hrs. what should we feed in my absence and what should be the number of feeds?

Angel babies waiting to be born [ 2 Answers ]

Over the years I've thought had this memory of an old black & white movie where, toward the end a nearly or perhaps closing scene depicted 2 toddlers as angel babies sitting on clouds in heaven waiting to be born. They were looking downward toward earth and had spotted their prospective parents...

What percent of the babies born with each gestation period have a low birth weight [ 1 Answers ]

Gestation Period Mean Birth Weight Standard Deviation Under 28 weeks 1.88 lb 1.19 lb 28 to 31 weeks 4.07 lb 1.87 lb 32 to 35 weeks 5.73 lb 1.48 lb 36 weeks 6.46 lb 1.20 lb 37 to 39 weeks 7.33 lb 1.09 lb 40 weeks 7.72 lb 1.05 lb 41 weeks 7.83 lb 1.08 lb 42 weeks and over 7.65 lb 1.12 lb

Babies born with out brains [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing another paper.. and this one is about babies born without brains. There is hardley any info on this topic so I was wondering if anyone knew anything... im writing a persuasive essay and I think babies born without brains should be kept alive long enough to be organ donors? What do you...

Feeding new born pup [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, hope someone can help please. My daughters staff has just given birth on Sunday evening, after four hours of labour she had 8 pups, all well except the last one which we did not really notice for the first couple of days,she is so tiny and when I picked her up to my astonishment she has no...

View more questions Search