Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2022, 08:17 AM
    what was pursued by Germany in the 30's was a program called eugenics which had much farther ranging consequences.
    Eugenics was in the progressive agenda long before the Nazis took it to extremes .
    Margaret Sanger ;the founder of Planned Parenthood had a eugenics agenda targeted at primarily the Black population of America ;and well anyone else she deemed diluted the gene pool.

1932_peaceplan_margaretsanger (issues4life.org)

2.5.1. The Negro Project - Discrimination of African Americans from the perspective of black jazz musicians at the turn of the 20th Century (google.com)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 25, 2022, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    This passage has nothing to do with the abortion debate . Abortion is an unholy act of murdering an innocent baby.
    What do you plan to do with them once they're born and the mothers don't want them?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2022, 09:07 AM
    Well, I suppose that we could just kill them after they are born if no one wants them. After all, killing is killing, isn't it? One practice is no more heartless, cruel, sadistic, and cold-hearted than the other. [SARC]

I would suggest that women exercise the "my body, my choice" philosophy prior to getting pregnant. I find it strange that we wear helmets, use seat belts, take vitamins, exercise, and do all sorts of other things based on the idea that taking care of our bodies and avoiding unnecessary physical problems is a good idea, and yet there are so many women who don't seem able to protect themselves with birth control. And please don't respond with the tired old reply that birth control doesn't always work. The vast majority of "unwanted" pregnancies result from carelessness. They might even go to the tried and true idea of reserving sex for marriage.
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2022, 09:17 AM
    I would suggest that we make adoption a much less expensive and time-consuming process. It would also be wise to develop a national attitude that if you have a baby, you are expected to take care of the baby. "I don't want this child," should be viewed as the pathetic, sorry excuse that it is. And yes, that also applies to the dad.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 25, 2022, 10:54 AM
    And babies that result from rape, domestic abuse, incest, bad family planning?
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2022, 11:29 AM
    I'm really not sure where you are going with this. Killing the baby because we don't like it's method of conception seems like a bad plan to me. Is that what you are suggesting? If so, then when are you suggesting the killing take place, before birth or after birth?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 25, 2022, 11:37 AM
    Answer my question please. You have no ideas what to do with a newborn the mother doesn't want or can't keep?
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2022, 11:51 AM
    I don't have answers for all social ills without revisiting tried and true values . The first of these would be that the killing of the innocent is wrong .
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2022, 11:58 AM
    Good answer from Tom. I still don't know where WG is going with this. As to your comment about the newborn's mother, I've already answered that. Posts 103 and 104. Please keep up.
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2022, 12:08 PM
    There are really only two choices. You can kill the baby or allow the baby to live. The first choice seems ghastly to me. I can only assume WG is ok with it. Go figure.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 25, 2022, 12:13 PM
    The mother does not want the baby. She gives birth. What will happen to that baby?
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2022, 12:36 PM
    And again. "There are really only two choices. You can kill the baby or allow the baby to live. The first choice seems ghastly to me. I can only assume WG is ok with it. Go figure."

And again. " As to your comment about the newborn's mother, I've already answered that. Posts 103 and 104. Please keep up."

Perhaps you should offer up some observations on what has already been said rather than asking more questions which certainly seem to be both pointless and already answered.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 25, 2022, 01:06 PM
    She allows the baby to live.

The mother does not want the baby. She gives birth. What will happen to that baby?

My question has NOT been answered. Please stop putting me down.
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2022, 01:08 PM

What currently happens?

My question has NOT been answered. Please stop putting me fown.
    I'm not putting you down. If you will read post 104 even semi-carefully, you will have some material to respond to.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 25, 2022, 01:09 PM

My question has NOT been answered. Please stop putting me down.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 25, 2022, 01:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    What currently happens?
    You don't know?
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2022, 01:26 PM
    Babies are adopted or put into foster care, facts known to everyone including you. Only the titanically ignorant would not know that. I trust you do not belong in that category.

Now obstinate and fearful? Yep.

Now it's my turn for a question. Given a choice between adoption and killing the child, which do you support?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 25, 2022, 01:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Babies are adopted or put into foster care
    Wow! Two ideal solutions! *gag* And now there are going to be millions more newborns put into the system that's already sagging.
    Now it's my turn for a question. Given a choice between adoption and killing the child, which do you support?
    My choice would be a thorough education about preventing pregnancy/birth control beginning in middle school through high school, plus follow-up education on the how-tos and pluses/minuses of pregnancy/childbirth/child raising.
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2022, 03:26 PM
    yawn a 50 year debate with no resolution. Let the elected branches decide
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 25, 2022, 03:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    yawn a 50 year debate with no resolution. Let the elected branches decide
    Apparently you've never been pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Babies feeding schedule [ 2 Answers ]

My Baby is7 months old, what should be the number of feeding apart from breastfeeding per day? I am working women and is away from my baby for 12 hrs. what should we feed in my absence and what should be the number of feeds?

Angel babies waiting to be born [ 2 Answers ]

Over the years I've thought had this memory of an old black & white movie where, toward the end a nearly or perhaps closing scene depicted 2 toddlers as angel babies sitting on clouds in heaven waiting to be born. They were looking downward toward earth and had spotted their prospective parents...

What percent of the babies born with each gestation period have a low birth weight [ 1 Answers ]

Gestation Period Mean Birth Weight Standard Deviation Under 28 weeks 1.88 lb 1.19 lb 28 to 31 weeks 4.07 lb 1.87 lb 32 to 35 weeks 5.73 lb 1.48 lb 36 weeks 6.46 lb 1.20 lb 37 to 39 weeks 7.33 lb 1.09 lb 40 weeks 7.72 lb 1.05 lb 41 weeks 7.83 lb 1.08 lb 42 weeks and over 7.65 lb 1.12 lb

Babies born with out brains [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing another paper.. and this one is about babies born without brains. There is hardley any info on this topic so I was wondering if anyone knew anything... im writing a persuasive essay and I think babies born without brains should be kept alive long enough to be organ donors? What do you...

Feeding new born pup [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, hope someone can help please. My daughters staff has just given birth on Sunday evening, after four hours of labour she had 8 pups, all well except the last one which we did not really notice for the first couple of days,she is so tiny and when I picked her up to my astonishment she has no...

View more questions Search