Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 23, 2022, 03:28 PM
    Breastfeeding is the only solution. Wives are to be submissive and must stay at home to prepare nourishing meals, keep a clean house, and breastfeed all the offspring until they reach age two.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2022, 03:39 PM
    competent governance is the solution . Gas nationwide is $4.60/gaL in Cal it is over $7 .

Clueless today said this was part of the process to a clean energy economy . Sometimes the Dems accidentally tell the truth about their policies .

'When it comes to the gas prices, we are going through an incredible transition that is taking place, that god-willing when it's over, we'll be stronger and the world will be stronger and less reliant on fossil fuels,'
    The cabeza de pinga actually praised higher gas prices
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 23, 2022, 03:56 PM
    Clueless today said this was part of the process to a clean energy economy . Sometimes the Dems accidentally tell the truth about their policies .
    Exactly. The truth has come out. I wouldn't be surprised at all to find that AOC is directing all of this.

This baby formula shortage certainly seems to be the result of incredible ineptitude by the Biden administration.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 23, 2022, 07:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Inflation is not a worldwide problem.
    Yes, it is. Keep up!!!
    The Afghan withdrawal was strictly a Biden debacle.
    Why didn't Trump get Mark Frerichs out?
    The shortages of baby food are not world problems.
    Yes, they are.
    And gas has gone up due, in some measure, to the terrible energy policies of the Biden admin.
    It was going up long before Biden.
    Uber Member

May 23, 2022, 07:46 PM
    Inflation in most of Europe is not as high as here. Keep up!! Use those browser skills you have bragged about.

You can't blame Biden's total incompetence on Trump. Take some responsibility.

No they are not. Military transports are flying in baby formula from Europe beginning today. It's been on the news you claim to watch. As Tom recently documented, our problem stems from the FDA shutting down one of the primary facilities for baby formula manufacture and then taking many weeks to get it back open which has still not been done.

Gas price on the day of the 1/6 incident was a little over two bucks a gallon. Your ceaseless efforts to undergird Biden are doubtless well intentioned but completely insufficient.

Also on the news was the story of the Biden admin cancelling the sale of new oil leases. Thanks a lot, Joe.

Where is the much promised and long delayed legal opinion???
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 23, 2022, 08:02 PM
    Also on the news
    What news show?

Mark's family pleaded with Trump to get Mark free. He shrugged his shoulders in helplessness.
    Uber Member

May 24, 2022, 04:27 AM
    I don't think you know what Trump did about Mark F. Do a little work and you can find out why we have not gotten him back. At any rate, multiply that by several thousand and you have some idea of Biden's terrible ineptitude. Ineptitude by a liberal dem admin that you are eager to defend and seemingly would not criticize under any circumstances.

News about the baby formula debacle? OK. I'll do your work for you. Do you really have all of these impressive internet skills you brag about? I ask that since it took me all of five seconds to find this for you from ABC. You must, must, must begin to keep up better. And if you read the article, you'll find out why we are in this mess to begin with.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/acce...-Pierre%20said.
    Uber Member

May 24, 2022, 04:48 AM
    Thought this might interest you. Notice that with Trump, gas prices were declining, but under Biden prices have exploded. His efforts at blaming Russia won't work since prices have increased almost every month since his administration began.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...es-since-2009/

Biden's latest comment about the gas prices. The truth seems rather plain.

"Here’s the situation. And when it comes to the gas prices, we’re going through an incredible transition that is taking place that, God willing, when it’s over, we’ll be stronger and the world will be stronger and less reliant on fossil fuels when this is over."

Note that God is evidently behind the rise in prices. How convenient. It's either God or Russia. You can take your pick.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 24, 2022, 08:43 AM
    Note that God is evidently behind the rise in prices. How convenient. It's either God or Russia. You can take your pick.
    Your lack of reading comprehension is horrifying.
    Uber Member

May 24, 2022, 10:56 AM
    You would be much better served to be horrified at the inefficiencies of the Biden admin.
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2022, 11:31 AM
    Little can be done about Mark Frerichs. He was abducted after the last prisoner exchange . He was NOT abducted by the Afghan Taliban . He WAS abducted by the Haqqani network which has some affiliation with the Taliban;but operates in the border land between Afghanistan and Pakistan. The Haqqani are a criminal network much like the Mafia ;and not part of the Afghan government. leadership.

He was abducted some time near the beginning of February 2020 The previous year in November Trump had made a prisoner exchange for 2 western professor (one American one Aussie) hostages in exchange for 3 high ranking Haqqani leaders who were being held by the Afghan government..... and 10 Afghan nationals who were being held by the Taliban.
    That was the last prisoner exchange ;and it was controversial ....very one sided when you consider the influence of the Haqqani' released .
    Frerichs was abducted after that . He was abducted because well the Haqqani had run out of high value western hostages . Again ,the Haqqani are a criminal gang that is no different than any of the cartels South of the Border . Local governments don't have the power to control them and Americans short of an invasion can't do much about them either .The Haqqani hold all the cards because they operate in the lawless region of 2 failed states .The US was very reluctant to cross into Pakistan with the exception of when we executed OBL. That was a successful covert operation that would be extremely unlikely to duplicate . Nobody knows where Frerichs is being held . When his name came up in the final negotiations of the peace deal ;the Taliban continuously denied they had him or knew of his whereabouts .
    Perhaps the peace deal should not have been signed . It green lighted the final Taliban offensive . Once Clueless did his chaotic evacuation ,whatever leverage we had (and very little it was ) was gone .
    Uber Member

May 24, 2022, 12:44 PM
    As I understand the argument, it was OK for Biden to leave behind many hundreds of American nationals and Afghan allies since, after all, Trump failed to get ONE person out that no one was able to find.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 24, 2022, 02:35 PM
    But Trump can do ANYthing!!!!
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2022, 03:47 PM
    that is your best response? I am frequently wondering why I waste my time .
    Uber Member

May 24, 2022, 03:55 PM
    that is your best response?
    Rather sadly, that seems to be true. Anything is better than actually taking the plunge and being even mildly critical of a liberal dem. It's what I chiefly dislike about trying to talk with liberals. They dislike and even fear the truth, so we end up in the weeds in useless discussions and with comments about "reading comp", "cherry-picking", or being a "literalist".

This was really the worst. "Breastfeeding is the only solution. Wives are to be submissive and must stay at home to prepare nourishing meals, keep a clean house, and breastfeed all the offspring until they reach age two." I can only reply, "What??"
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 24, 2022, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    that is your best response? I am frequently wondering why I waste my time .
    The Haqqani was willing to trade our prisoner (their guy) for Frerichs. Why didn't we?
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2022, 04:35 PM
    Show evidence of the claim and what they wanted in exchange . Which prisoners did they want released ?

I have been critical of the exchange of senior ranking terrorists for the likes of American traitor Bo Bergdahl . So I would be interested in the claim that the Haqqani wanted an exchange ;and who they wanted in the swap .
    Uber Member

May 24, 2022, 04:46 PM
    who they wanted in the swap .
    That was indeed the sticking point.

The Afghan withdrawal, however, had no sticking points. It was simply botched from start to finish. So why we are talking about one man? Well, it is because it is an opportunity to deflect from Biden's failure. For that matter, why hasn't Biden gotten him out?
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2022, 04:51 PM
    Never mind I will answer my own question . The Haqqani want the release of convicted drug lord Bashir Noorza ,another uneven deal . He was charged with attempting to smuggle more than $50 million of heroin into the US .He was sentenced for a life sentence in GITMO . Sorry I don't see that the exchange is in a compelling US interest . Mark Frerichs.knew the risks of working in Afghanistan .

I spent 2 summers in a potentially hostile nation in the ME that later became a hostile nation in the 1970s . My family knew that we were on our own if there was problems.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 24, 2022, 05:55 PM
    Leaders of the Taliban are pressing Washington to free an Afghan drug lord serving a life sentence in a U.S. prison in exchange for the release of an American engineer, Mark Frerichs, held in Afghanistan for two years now, Afghan and American security, legal, and diplomatic sources said.

The group is also threatening to block the evacuation of tens of thousands of Afghans who hold U.S. citizenship or are eligible for resettlement in the United States until the drug lord, Bashir Noorzai, can go home to Kandahar, according to Steve Brooking, a former official with the British government and United Nations in Afghanistan.
    https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/01/06...ates-frerichs/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Babies feeding schedule [ 2 Answers ]

My Baby is7 months old, what should be the number of feeding apart from breastfeeding per day? I am working women and is away from my baby for 12 hrs. what should we feed in my absence and what should be the number of feeds?

Angel babies waiting to be born [ 2 Answers ]

Over the years I've thought had this memory of an old black & white movie where, toward the end a nearly or perhaps closing scene depicted 2 toddlers as angel babies sitting on clouds in heaven waiting to be born. They were looking downward toward earth and had spotted their prospective parents...

What percent of the babies born with each gestation period have a low birth weight [ 1 Answers ]

Gestation Period Mean Birth Weight Standard Deviation Under 28 weeks 1.88 lb 1.19 lb 28 to 31 weeks 4.07 lb 1.87 lb 32 to 35 weeks 5.73 lb 1.48 lb 36 weeks 6.46 lb 1.20 lb 37 to 39 weeks 7.33 lb 1.09 lb 40 weeks 7.72 lb 1.05 lb 41 weeks 7.83 lb 1.08 lb 42 weeks and over 7.65 lb 1.12 lb

Babies born with out brains [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing another paper.. and this one is about babies born without brains. There is hardley any info on this topic so I was wondering if anyone knew anything... im writing a persuasive essay and I think babies born without brains should be kept alive long enough to be organ donors? What do you...

Feeding new born pup [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, hope someone can help please. My daughters staff has just given birth on Sunday evening, after four hours of labour she had 8 pups, all well except the last one which we did not really notice for the first couple of days,she is so tiny and when I picked her up to my astonishment she has no...

View more questions Search