Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 19, 2022, 12:43 AM
    TC -- “I know that the left and all the gatekeepers on Twitter become literally hysterical if you use the term ‘replacement,’ if you suggest the Democratic Party is trying to replace the current electorate, the voters now casting ballots, with new people, more obedient voters from the Third World. But they become hysterical because that’s what’s happening, actually, let’s just say it. That’s true.”
    First of all, you CLAIM those are his words, but considering your new career as a writer of fiction, then we can by no means be certain of that, especially considering that you provide no link to establish they are his words. But even then, there is no advancement of WS anywhere in that paragraph. The reference is clearly a claim, and likely a valid one, that the dems are leaving the southern border wide open in the hopes of allowing in millions of individuals who will someday gain the vote and see themselves as beholding to the dem party. That is certainly a legit point of view.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2022, 04:29 AM
    It is all an exercise in dog whistles. It is a fact that Dem immigration laws of the 1960s sponsored by the swimmer fueled a demographic shift. It is a fact that if it has not already occurred that whites will be a minority population soon (the longest projections are by the 2040s ). There is nothing racist in pointing out the facts. I don't know if we are there yet because there is no true accounting for how many illegals have crossed the border. Clueless championed it in 2017
    Joe Biden: “ Whites will be an ABSOLUTE minority in America - that’s a source of our strength." - YouTube

Where the Dems plan falls flat is that they think it will give them a long-term electoral advantage. But the truth is that when policies are scrutinized, many of the populations emigrating into the US find Dem policies antithetical to their values.

Change the wording around to get rid of the dog whistles and you can find examples of Dems championing the very thing they claim is racist. Example . This from progressive publication 'Politico'......

For years, the Democratic Party has operated under one immutable assumption: Long-term demographic trends would give the party something like a permanent majority as the country as a whole grows less white and more urban.....

“The joke is that the GOP is really assembling the multiracial working-class coalition that the left has always dreamed of,” says David Shor, a Democratic polling and data expert who developed the Obama 2012 campaign’s internal election-forecasting system.

How 2020 Killed Off Democrats’ Demographic Hopes - POLITICO

It only becomes racist when a twisted mind like the Buffalo shooter uses it was a pretext for violence.. Otherwise ;with different phraseology ,the Dems admit they have believed for a long time that the demographic shift caused by the immigration law changes of 1965 benefit their goal of a permanent Democrat voting majority .

If anything it is their presumptions that are racist . They presume patterns of behavior to use to their advantage . But in the long run their racist presumptions are false .
    Contrary to their monolithic treatment by many Americans, including the political leadership of the Democrat plantation ,Latinos have always been very diverse; economically, culturally and in their ethnic and national origins. They were reliably Democratic for some time .But a number of new polls show Latino voters going more Republican .

Hispanic Voters Now Evenly Split Between Parties, WSJ Poll Finds - WSJ

Hispanic voters lose faith in Democrats over inflation | Reuters

What Drives Latino Men to Republicans? - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Opinion | While Democrats Debate ‘Latinx,’ Latinos Head to the G.O.P. - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Column: Latinos going GOP in 2024 isn't that farfetched - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

Why the Latino vote is a growing problem for Democrats (yahoo.com)
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2022, 05:20 AM
    Ayaan Hirsi Ali was born in Somalia as a Black Muslim woman. She saw how women were treated in Muslim countries and escaped to the Netherlands. She denounced Islam and is now atheist. That put a price on her head. She mastered the language and eventually became a member of Parliament. She moved to the US 2006 and has been a prominent spokesperson for various causes. Her take on the Buffalo shooting is a worthy read

Everyone in that room understood, as the attack in Buffalo demonstrated, that certain individuals are motivated by a loathing for black people. But this shouldn’t define us, let alone the country we live in. For black Americans to progress, we need to cast off today’s dependency on white guilt for recognition and support. What is the way forward if you accept that blacks in America are free? It is to have the courage to live that freedom. It means holding ourselves accountable for our behavior. It means learning to shape our destiny regardless of skin colour. And it means ignoring the divisive rhetoric propagated by those such as Patrisse Cullors, Kamala Harris and Ibram X Kendi

Buffalo and the myth of racist America - UnHerd
    Uber Member

May 19, 2022, 07:19 AM
    She is obviously a supporter of white supremacy. [SARC]
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 19, 2022, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    First of all, you CLAIM those are his words, but considering your new career as a writer of fiction, then we can by no means be certain of that, especially considering that you provide no link to establish they are his words.
    You always spit on any links I post. Yes, TC said it, and, knowing what a fantastic googler you are, feel free to search with good keywords.

I also write non-fiction. Ask my publishers.
    Uber Member

May 19, 2022, 09:23 AM
    No, I will not do your work for you. Besides, if you had a link you would have posted it. I did do a search for that quote and came up with, unsurprisingly in my view, zero, so I feel very safe in saying that the quote you posted is about as reliable as what you posted last week.

As to your fiction, your latest episode renders a giant question mark beside anything you post. That was your doing so you'll just have to live with it. And lest you say I am being mean, I will go ahead and answer that serious discussions call for serious input and not just making it up as you go along.

Here is my search result. It is not supportive of your cause.

https://www.bing.com/search?PC=MQ03&...9D&FORM=MQ03DF
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 19, 2022, 10:07 AM
    You can't find any links??!! PBS, NBC, WaPo, Politifact, Denver Post, etc., etc., etc. Do I have to pull you aside and teach you how to google with good keywords? (P.S. Do not mess with a career librarian regarding searching.)
    Uber Member

May 19, 2022, 10:20 AM
    You made a claim you cannot back up. That's a career librarian and her excellence in searching? Sure sounds like a made up quote that is simply not out there, but I will wait patiently.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 19, 2022, 10:22 AM
    I CAN back it up! Why can't you find it on your own? There are many links.

(And yes, I see through your whining. I used to be a teacher, am a parent.)
    Uber Member

May 19, 2022, 10:26 AM
    And again. You made a claim you cannot back up. That's a career librarian and her excellence in searching? Sure sounds like a made up quote that is simply not out there, but I will wait patiently.

tick-tock-tick-tock

And here's the worst part. Even if you could back it up, and it certainly seems you plainly cannot, you are still left with nothing. There is no "hooray" for WS in the "quote" you made up, I mean posted.
    Uber Member

May 19, 2022, 10:34 AM
    Unless you had the quote memorized, and you didn't, then you must have found it somewhere on the web. It would be the simplest thing in the world, especially for a genuine expert, to have simply posted the link. So I really don't know. As I said, even if the quote is genuine, and perhaps it is, it still does not show that TC is in favor of WS. I just don't see that at all.
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2022, 11:29 AM
    who cares about Carlson ? It is the President's comments that were over the top divisive .
    This is what Clueless should've said ....... "America is a fundamentally decent nation . You in Buffalo were victimized by a sick mentally disturbed man who at best represents a minute fringe part of the population . There are disturbed people from every corner of American political life from a white goons aiming at Blacks in Buffalo;to an overzealous supporter of Bernie Sanders who fired at Republicans playing softball , to a deranged Black man who drove through A Christmas Parade in Waukesha killing white Dancing grannies . I must apologize for neglecting to go to Waukesha to give comfort and ummm empathy since I am familiar with the tragedy of having family killed by a driver of an automobile, America is a multiracial, multiethnic multireligious multicultural society and a few deranged people will never be able to change that .To say otherwise is to sh*t on the greatest experiment in human diversity in history . I say shame on the pucilanimous POS who would exploit this tragedy for political purposes . Certainly my role as President of this great nation is to try to bridge political divides and to heal a nation in it's time of mourning .....not to pour gas on the fire .
    Thank you and God Bless this great nation . My time is up and I must go and choose the ice cream flavor of the day. "

Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 19, 2022, 03:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Unless you had the quote memorized, and you didn't, then you must have found it somewhere on the web.
    If you google good keywords, BINGO!
    Uber Member

May 19, 2022, 03:47 PM
    tick-tock-tick-tock

You post a fake quote and then want someone else to look it up for you? Yep. Liberal dem for certain.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 19, 2022, 04:58 PM
    I never realized how helpless fellow Republicans can be. Makes me ashamed to call myself one, especially in light of their shameless truth bending.
    Uber Member

May 19, 2022, 06:29 PM
    tick tock tick tock
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 19, 2022, 08:40 PM
    From my friend Jacob in Texas: "Basically, Republican parents want their kids to be as uneducated as possible because, the less a person knows, the easier that person is to manipulate."
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2022, 04:12 AM
    yeah Republicans are bitter clinger ,deplorable , ulta-MAGA knuckle dragging neanderthal sub-human creatures who are unwashed ,uneducated racist rubes I've heard it all before . Did your friend emigrate to Texas from a dysfunctional Democrat run state ?
    Uber Member

May 20, 2022, 04:43 AM
    tick, tock, tick, tock
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2022, 04:44 AM
    Thursday on the steps of the Capitol building, Rep. Joyce Beatty accused the mentally deranged shooter at a Korean hair salon in Dallas of being a replacement theory White Supremist.
    "On Monday, three people in a Korean-owned hair salon in Dallas were gunned by yet another White supremacy replacement theorist,"

Dallas Police Arrest Suspect in Attack on 3 Korean American Women - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Problem is ;the suspect is Black
    Girlfriend: Dallas shooting suspect feared Asian Americans - The Washington Post

She called out Republicans for putting replacement theory into one of their campaign planks . That is a lie Republicans have done no such thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are Bison and buffalo the same? [ 4 Answers ]

A park ranger recently told my tour group Bison and Buffalo are the same. My research indicates they are different animals from different continents. What is the real answer?

Buffalo Nickel [ 5 Answers ]

Howdy again everyone! I have found a perfect condition, non-replica, readable Buffalo nickel! The ONLY thing I cannot read is the date. Any good prices? It looks really old but is in great condition. :) Thanks. Bye.

American Buffalo [ 1 Answers ]

This weekend I went to see a play called American Buffalo Directed by Robert Falls, John Leguizamo, Cedric the Entertainer, and Haley Joel Osment star. I was so disappointed, not with the acting but the story line. I was never at a point where my interest level was high. Tell me what you...

View more questions Search