Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2022, 05:42 AM
    Clueless intentionally lies about the covid vaccine
    Definitely getting desperate to go into the campaign with something resembling an accomplishment .
    Desperate times call for desperate measures including making a claim that is easily demonstrably false . A bold lie .

And that is what we got from the White House in a tweet

When President Biden took office, millions were unemployed and there was no vaccine available.
    The White House on Twitter: "When President Biden took office, millions were unemployed and there was no vaccine available. In the last 15 months, the economy has created 8.3M jobs and the unemployment rate stands at 3.6% — the fastest decline in unemployment to start a President's term ever recorded." / Twitter
    His claim about the vaccines is an outright lie .

Clueless himself got his first dose of vaccine in December of 2020.
    Joe Biden on Twitter: "Today, I received the COVID-19 vaccine. To the scientists and researchers who worked tirelessly to make this possible — thank you. We owe you an awful lot. And to the American people — know there is nothing to worry about. When the vaccine is available, I urge you to take it. https://t.co/QBtB620i2V" / Twitter

He got his second dose mid-January 2021 "because he trusts the scientists " .
    The White House on Twitter: "President-elect Biden received his second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine because he trusts scientists. Our administration is committed to doing everything possible to ensure every American has all the information they need to get vaccinated. https://t.co/9FzLEeqwOi" / Twitter
    By the time Clueless was sworn in 3.5 million Americans had received both doses and 19 million had received one dose of vaccine.

Isn't this the type of misinformation that Twitter normally reacts to with banning ?
    Clueless used to blast covid misinformation on social media

'They're killing people': Biden blames Facebook, other social media for allowing Covid misinformation (nbcnews.com)

Nina Jankowicz needs to investigate this !

The White House having been caught red handed making this false claim "amended "their remark.

The White House on Twitter: "We previously misstated that vaccines were unavailable in January 2021. We should have said that they were not widely available. Vaccines became available shortly before the President came into office. Since then, he’s responsible for fully vaccinating over 200 million people." / Twitter

The roll out had only happened the previous month . Of course it was not widely available yet .If it were Clueless there would not be a vaccine yet . Remember his rhetoric during the campaign ? I do.

8/6/2020

"The way he (Trump) talks about the vaccine is not particularly rational. He’s talking about it being ready, he’s going to talk about moving it quicker than the scientists think it should be moved … . People don’t believe that he’s telling the truth, therefore they’re not at all certain they’re going to take the vaccine. And one more thing: If and when the vaccine comes, it’s not likely to go through all the tests that need to be done, and the trials that are needed to be done."

9/2/2020

"Look at what’s happened. Enormous pressure put on the CDC not to put out the detailed guidelines. The enormous pressure being put on the FDA to say they’re going, that the following protocol will in fact reduce, it will have a giant impact on COVID. All these things turn out not to be true, and when a president continues to mislead and lie, when we finally do, God willing, get a vaccine, who’s going to take the shot? Who’s going to take the shot? You going to be the first one to say, ‘Put me — sign me up, they now say it’s OK’? I’m not being facetious."
    9/17/20
    The idea that there’s going to be a vaccine and everything’s gonna be fine tomorrow is not reasonable,

A case can be made that Clueless contributed to vaccine hesitancy with his over the top comments about Trump's promotion of Operation Warp speed . It certainly contradicts one of Clueless' chief covid advisors .Andy Slavitt, a senior adviser to the White House’s Covid team last year said “We’re grateful for the work that came before us and are doing the best we can to continue it and accelerate it. I would absolutely tip my hat. … The Trump administration made sure that we got in record time a vaccine up and out. That’s a great thing and it’s something we should all be excited about.”

So it is one thing to lean heavily on Trump's accomplishments .It is another to deny Trump the credit ;and to take the credit himself for something Trump got done on his watch .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 16, 2022, 03:31 PM
    You have to wonder how much of that stuff is written by someone else and then mindlessly repeated by Biden.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2022, 01:39 PM
    So playing the part of a buffoonish clown 'Cluless landed in South Korea . He exited the plane with a mask on .He walked down the stairs by himself wearing the mask. He then took it off to shake hands with the SK contingent ,

Biden Arrives In South Korea On First Visit To Asia As President - YouTube
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 22, 2022, 01:57 PM
    Yeah. I guess that's an example of how he follows the science?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lies Damn Lies and covid statistics [ 10 Answers ]

Mark Twain famously wrote "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics." Proof positive of stats being manipulated comes right from the horse's A$$ mouth ;Herr Doctor Fauci . Fauci Flip-Flop: “Doesn’t Make Any Sense” to NOT Vaccinate Kids - YouTube In NY ,Nanny...

Husband lies to avoid conflict: he lies about who text him, and messaged him. [ 7 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for only four months. We have a seven month old daughter and are both still in school. He has always been the type to have many friends that are girls. Once we got married these women still continued to talk to him constantly. One of which text him on his birthday...

Mother of children lies and lies some more can I use it to my advantage [ 8 Answers ]

Ever since day one she has been lying to me an I could never do anything about because I never found out the truth until way after the matter and had already became attached to her. Now in her biggest debacle she lied to me for over a year about the paternity of our daughter and would have...

I have BPD and not intentionally pushing my boyfriend away [ 16 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I have borderline personality disorder, and I am unintentially pushing my boyfriend away. He is thinking about moving out of our apt. because he can't deal with my behavior anymore. He has been so supportive and has gone to counceling with me to try and understand more of what BPD...

View more questions Search