Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2022, 07:54 AM
    Fortuitous coincidence
    Coming to a community near you ;just in time for the November mid-term elections

Coronavirus wave this fall could infect 100 million, administration warns (msn.com)

The projection, made Friday by a senior administration official during a background briefing as the nation approaches a covid death toll of 1 million, is part of a broader push to boost the nation’s readiness and persuade lawmakers to appropriate billions of dollars to purchase a new tranche of vaccines, tests and therapeutics.

In forecasting 100 million potential infections during a cold-weather wave later this year and early next, the official did not present new data or make a formal projection.

In other words, there is no basis for this projection beyond the official's desire for it to happen .

Beyond massive increases in spending ,what is hoped is that the fear of covid will again spur a massive use of mail in ballots .

What they won't tell you is that IF there is another wave ;it will be a wave of infecting the already vaccinated .
    Waning effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines - The Lancet

That 100 million number may very well be the amount of mail in ballots the Dems needs to stem the red tide .

Check out some similar questions!

Why Would a Guy Do This? Was it Just a Coincidence or Was it Because of Me? [ 3 Answers ]

In November I got a Facebook message from a guy I met in college. We exchanged numbers and texted on and off for nearly a month. (He even texted me once asking if I wanted to go to dinner with him, but I was too busy unfortunately since I own a small business and live far away.) When I did see him...

A coincidence or is it something else? [ 3 Answers ]

This isn't really a question it's just something I would like to share with everyone. I posted awhile back in February about having a dream that someone died and finding out the next day that he died. It freaked me out but I also thought it was interesting that I could do that. So anyway a little...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.