Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2022, 05:13 AM
    Vindman's reckless call for WWIII
    I posted this as a comment to my posting about the money the US is spending defending Ukraine.
    But this deserves it's own posting because his chilling call for Armageddon has been largely ignored by the compliant press. But I believe there are many in the swamp who embrace his thinking .

America Must Embrace the Goal of Ukrainian Victory (foreignaffairs.com)
    The United States can shore up regional stability, global security, and the liberal international order by working to ensure a Ukrainian victory. To achieve this goal, Washington must finally abandon a failed policy that has prioritized trying to build a stable relationship with Russia. It needs to discard the desire—which seems to shape views on the National Security Council—to see Ukraine ultimately compromise with Russia for the sake of a negotiated peace. And the United States must give Ukraine the support it needs to bring this war to a close as soon as possible.

He says we need to give up the idea of a negotiated peace deal. He says that we should give Ukraine the resources to gain a total victory .

He claims the $$$ proposed (so far more than $60 billion of our monopoly money ) is not enough . Then after his imagined Ukraine victory ,he proposes a massive amount of $$$ for a Ukraine "Marshall Plan" .

He knows very well that to achieve this victory Ukraine would have to destroy Russian military assets inside Russia . He then claims that the risk of a nuclear escalation is of little concern . He suggests that NATO should warehouse weapons just across the border in Poland knowing that if Russia attacked the facility or weapons moving from it would provoke a larger Russia -NATO war. He's perfectly fine with that prospect . A cyber-war with Russia ? No problem.

He was born in Ukraine . His loyalties appear to be with Ukraine . But what he proposes is not in America's interest and he should stop pretending it is .

Check out some similar questions!

Reckless endangerment [ 7 Answers ]

I shot a copperhead in my backyard a few weeks ago. My neighbor filed a charge of reckless endangerment against me and I've been arrested. I signed a signature bond and was released. There was no one in any type of danger. I identified my target and what was behind it (the ground), it's not illegal...

Will I Get Hired? (wet reckless) [ 1 Answers ]

I graduated from college last year in 2008 and stupidly received a wet reckless. The incident happened in November but with court and everything, it only ended in early April of this year. My question is, should I even bother applying for jobs right now? Or should I wait a while longer? I've...

Will Obama and the Democrats lead the you.S. Into WWIII? [ 29 Answers ]

"Whether the issue was the recent bailout for the American auto industry or provisions favoring U.S. steel producers in the stimulus package now being debated on Capitol Hill, overseas observers warned that any move toward protectionism would have serious consequences for Washington and the rest of...

My Dad is a reckless driver! [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I get into the car with my dad, it scares the heck out of me! He always goes over the speed limit by 10 miles per hour, even in really heavy traffic. He eats food when he drives, and drives when he's tired or stressed, making him almost go off the road all the time. I constantly have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.