Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 11, 2022, 09:44 AM
    This was the ignition point. "You have absolutely NO clue what it is to be a mother. And you preached??? Laypeople preach in your church?" So a man cannot have an opinion, or preach from the Bible, about motherhood, being a wife, uterine cancer, post partum depression, etc.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 11, 2022, 09:51 AM
    Preach what about those topics? To what end?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 11, 2022, 12:54 PM
    Why would we want to preach about family issues? You're really asking that question? Really???
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2022, 01:30 PM
    It is clear to me that Jill Biden is married to a feeble mentally incapacitated man ,and that she has selected Edith Wilson as a role model. Her trip to Ukraine was not the same as a good will ambassador type of trip that FLOTUS' typically have undertaken despite how the White House has masked it.

But they can't hide the truth . Last year she sat at the Prheesident's desk on Air Force One on her way to the G7 summit. Clueless was deciding which flavor of ice cream he wanted .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

Jill and Tension [ 3 Answers ]

Given:Jill of the Jungle swings on a vine 6.0 m long. What is the tension in the vine if Jill, whose mass is 57 kg, is moving at 2.8 m/s when the vine is vertical? I believe I am going about this the wrong way. Any Guidance would be awesome.

Edith is a mommy [ 623 Answers ]

Edith gave birth to six kittens, tonight. Labor started a little after 1am, with the kittens being born between 2:40 and 4:30 am. I was worried about one, because it took him a long to to figure out suckling. He seems to be one of the strongest, now. I'm still a little worried about the...

My edith [ 4 Answers ]

I want to bring my ghananian partner to holland. What does she need to get permission to leave Ghana?

Jack and Jill went up the hill [ 11 Answers ]

I have been with jack for almost 7 years. During that time we moved from New Jersey to North Carolina. We left because we were both caught up in bad lifestyles and wanted to start a new life. We both have great jobs now and 2 years ago bought a house togethor. We just got engaged last year in...

View more questions Search