Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2022, 02:12 PM
    Rich Strike win at Kentucky Derby
    You gotta believe !! This is the best story of the year . This horse only competed because another horse was scratched from the field . He had 80-1 odds .

Overhead view shows how Rich Strike pulled off the impossible at 2022 Kentucky Derby | NBC Sports - YouTube
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 9, 2022, 02:22 PM
    One of the great upsets in Kentucky Derby history.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

There was a movie about a young rich girl who was a bad . Her father was rich. [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie about a young rich girl who was a bad . Her father was rich. She had a step mother and little sister. She meet a mexican boy in school and fell in love with him. He later became a pilot.

Kentucky Derby [ 1 Answers ]

I am having difficulties in understanding the racing vocabulary:- 1) There were 19 Contenders on the list. 2) There were 8 OFF THE TRAIL on a list that followed. What is the meaning of Off The Trail ?

2009 Kentucky Derby [ 4 Answers ]

Just in case anyone was wondering here are the post position and odds for the 2009 Kentucky Derby. The Favorite is #13 I WANT REVENGE. Good luck! Post Horse Odds 1 West Side 30-1 2 Musket Man 20-1 3 Mr. Hot Stuff 30-1 4 Advice 30-1 5 Hold Me Back 15-1 6...

View more questions Search