Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConcFour1 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2022, 10:36 AM
    Is It a Low Battery in Key Fob or Something Deeper ??
    Have a 2017 Honda Accord, the Trunk Release Button located under the lip of the Trunk Lid doesn't respond when pressed.. Neither will the Trunk Lock release when pressing Tab on Key Fob.. Lever by the Driver's side running board will Unlock Trunk & Gas Filler Door no problem.. Can Lock / Unlock Doors and Remote Start no problem.. Any Thoughts or Ideas Appreciated, Cheers Thanks
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2022, 09:30 AM
    Good details! Ok, we know the trunk latch work mechanically, but not electrically.
    You may need to pull back some felt carpeting, to look for any exposed wiring near the hinge area.
    Or look in the latch area for electrical connection there and test for secure connection of damaged wires there.
    Other than that, it will probably be the trunk release actuator on the trunk latch itself.
    I believe the fob is fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make my voice deeper? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello I am 18 years old I have been living with a high pitched life and I hate it I was finally wondering how can I make my voice deeper. Please help Thanks.

Samurai Deeper Kyo [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have any idea where to find scans of Samurai Deeper Kyo manga chapters 189-204? Almost every site I've been to has up to 188, then resumes again at 205. Where are these mysterious missing chapters!

Falling deeper and deeper into this hole. [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently a high school senior right now, caught in this downward spiral. I did not use to be like this, though. I used to have straight a's, a perfect attendance record, and fully-accomplished goals. But now, I'm failing 3 subjects, being called in for truancy, and missing a lot of the goals...

View more questions Search