Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QuantumPete Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2022, 06:46 AM
    Find movie by plot/ending?
    Hi everyone,

I realize this one's a bit out there, but it's been bugging me for a long time.

Back in the early nineties (about '91/'92) I caught the ending of a movie on TV. I've been trying to find the name of that movie since then.

What I remember is this: There was a group of kids in some sort of fantasy world without adults. One of the kids was hurt and they had to make a choice of going back to the real world. I remember it ending with them standing in a busy (train?) station as adults bussle around them.

I realize it's not much to go on, but maybe someone has seen it and remembers the title?

Thanks!
    hannalauw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2022, 08:38 AM
    It sounds like Bridge to Terrabithia to me, but the ending doesn't seem like it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie by plot? [ 1 Answers ]

I am tryng to find a movie from the 80s or 90s (I think). A young man is picked up from the airport by his brother. At baggage claim he picks up the wrong suitcase and does not realize it until the next morning. He opens the suitcase to discover a case full of money. He is in a guest house in...

I'm trying to find a movie but I only know the plot? [ 0 Answers ]

There is a woman who is the wife of a cop or sheriff. She's grocery shopping one day and runs into the son of one of her old friends that she knew before she moved away. She ends up having an affair with the boy. At the end than woman's husband enters a restaurant where his wife is on a date with...

Find a movie by plot [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I was searching for a movie for hours and no results. I saw it once in 2006, But it was made between 1995 and 2006. Guy gets a job in some kind of circus or entertainment center somewhere in US county. Soon he meets and falls in love with woman, who performs with snake. She tells him,...

Trying to find a movie by plot. [ 0 Answers ]

Searching for a movie by plot. Wealthy man pretends to be poor to determine if his new bride is interested in him or his money? On a road trip they encounter a hitchhiker (or drifter or criminal?). He kidnaps them both and the wife conspires with the hitchhiker to kill the husband, (to collect...

Find movie by plot [ 0 Answers ]

Middle aged woman had flower shop with her sister. Son who is policeman gets killed, son's room-mate falls in love with woman. The son's room-mate is also a policeman woman also has daughter, and yourger son. Daughter tired to get her brother's room-mate interested in her, but room-mate is...

View more questions Search