Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2022, 02:02 PM
    Science !!
    For years the scientific community touted the benefits of aspirin as a way to prevent heart issues . All the major pharma came out with their own versions of low dose aspirins that people at risk popped like candy . I got seduced by such nonsense to my detriment .

Now the US Preventive Services Task Force sees little benefit for healthy people to go on an aspirin regimen.

Task force's updated guidelines do not recommend daily aspirin for heart health for most adults - CNN

In fact it may cause more harm !!!!!!!!

New Aspirin Guidelines Say Low-Dose May Cause More Harm for Some - Bloomberg

That daily dose may cause your blood to thin causing internal bleeding in the stomach, intestines, and brain. !!! It can cause stomack ulcers !!

Science is hell bent to kill us !!!
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2022, 03:47 PM
    It really does become more difficult to know what to take or not take. At 69 and with acid reflux, it becomes an issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Science [ 0 Answers ]

How should I prepare for the IIT JAM in 2016? Should I take coaching or self-study?

Can you suggest a topic for my science investigatory project in life science? [ 0 Answers ]

Can you suggest a topic for my science investigatory project on life science for high school?

Science investigaroty project title-physical science category [ 1 Answers ]

I want to look for our title defense for tomorrow in research

What is a good science fair title if my science fair question is... [ 2 Answers ]

Which salt will cool a beverage the fastest with ice and water. And can u make my question better

View more questions Search