Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2022, 01:36 PM
    Russia sucks at false flag games
    Ok So Russia got it's butt kicked in phase one where as I predicted ,they over reached ,and tried to play 'capture the Capitol ' ;a move even US Grant knew was a waste of resources .(his goal was to defeat the Confererate Army so when he had the chance to march into Richmond unopposed ;he bypassed it in favor of pinning Lee's army)

Phase 2 is the move the Russians should've attempted at the beginning ;which is to secure a land route to Crimea and to cut off Ukraine troops in Donbas .

To complete this move he must capture Mariupol ,Kherson ,Mykolayv ,and would like to go so far as the capture Odesa on the western border of Ukraine with Moldova . This would essentially make Ukraine a land locked nation that could only move import/export by land through eastern European nations . Shipping grain ;Ukraine's major export would be severely compromised .

To get to Odeas from the Russian border would also require Russian troops to successfully cross 3 rivers .

BUT ,what if the Russians could open a 2nd front from Moldova ? A Russian General floated that possibility over the weekend .

Russia wants to seize land corridors to Crimea and Moldova, Russian general says (theweek.com)

There is a strip of Moldova that Russian ethnics in Moldova have declared a break away republic . They call it " Transnistria." No one in the world recognizes the republic except for perhaps Russia. But since the region is pro -Russian ,the Russians have troops there to protect the ethnic Russians .The region is a hop skip from Odesa runs along almost the entire Moldova border with Ukraine .Moldova is officially "neutral" . But it has deep economic ties with western Europe .
    ussia eyes route to Trans-Dniester: What do we know? | News | DW | 22.04.2022

So how could Russia invade from Moldova ?

Surprise surprise !!! Coincidently there were some explosions that rocked Transnistria ! The blasts damaged radio towers where Russian propaganda are broadcast at the ministry of state securityfor Transnistria. They say that the blasts came from an RPG attack .
    This false flag attack will give the Russians a 2nd front on their drive to secure Black Sea and the Sea of Azov from Ukraine contention .They can also justify their attacks as a means to liberate areas of Russian ethnics in Moldova .
    It is a blatant expansion of the conflict that will have been justified by a transparent false flag provocation.

The Russians are "concerned "
    ears grow over Moldova breakaway region being drawn into Ukraine war | Moldova | The Guardian

Russians have put their troops on "full alert "
    General Staff: Russian troops in Transnistria on full alert (yahoo.com)

Residents of Transnistria are getting texts warning them of possible Ukraine missile attacks against them. Who do you suppose will be firing those missiles ?

Russia is preparing a missile strike on Transnistria to cause civilian casualties - Ukrainian intelligence (yahoo.com)

Check out some similar questions!

Can't use PayPal to buy games in Steam while in Russia? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm visiting Russia, and there are some great deals on Steam, (Age of Empires for 4 DOLLARS), but I can't buy anything because there isn't the option of using paypal. Also, everything is in Rubles, which gets annoying. Any advice or suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Is this a Red Flag? [ 4 Answers ]

O.K. First time ever posting. I am in a relationship that for the most part is wonderful. However, it seems like his sex drive has slowed down a lot!. Now, he is under tremendous stress, doesn't get enough sleep, and had diabetes. All I know are contributors. We work opposite hours and I have...

Is this a red flag? [ 18 Answers ]

I just turned 32 and I have been dating a guy who just turned 25. We had been going out for about 3-4 months, have known each other for about one year and a half and have told each other “I love you.” It has been an exclusive boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, and he mentioned marriage several...

Red flag? [ 23 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this forum and appreciate any input on a situation in my relationship with my fiancée. To start, I am from the USA and she lives in Europe. I met her in the summer on a tour to her country. We Yahoo chat often and exchanged many pictures. We were both clear that we are not...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.