Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josie99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2022, 01:01 AM
    TV wifi network not working?
    Many times the WiFi network does not work on my TV. Most of the time you have to restart. Is there a permanent solution?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 26, 2022, 09:45 AM
    Better to use a wired connection for something that doesn't move

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setup my sierra 763s aircard as a wifi extender for my existing home network, I simp [ 0 Answers ]

I have a strong feeling I should be able to setup my sierra 763s aircard as a wifi extender for my existing home network, I simply want the 763s to connect to my wifi at home and rebroadcast(wifi repeater) . I understand the intent of these devices is to connect to cellular network through sim card...

How can I print to my wired network printer using a wifi device? [ 7 Answers ]

I have an hp laserjet 1300 printer hard wired to my network. Prior to upgrading wo windows 10 I was able to print to this printer from all devices on my network whether they were wired or wireless. Now since upgrading to windows 10 the only way I can print to this printer is when I hard wire the...

Wifi network [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I have someone to set up my wifi network

Home Wireless Network, WiFi? [ 4 Answers ]

A) Home network is wireless. (Not worried about security on it... not an issue.) B) iPod Touch C) WiFi If WiFi is a wireless network, then why can I not get my iPod to see my wireless? I have 2 wireless units, one used as bridge. Are there any settings which I will need to be sure to...

View more questions Search