Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2022, 04:26 AM
    worth asking
    The NY Post broke the Hunter Biden laptop story October 2020 . The compliant press ,the swamp critters ,and Big Tech immediately circles the wagons around Quid . Intel "experts labelled it Russian disinformation and that became the chattering class narrative. People who dared question it on social media were banned . Journalists like Glenn Greenwald who dared to do some real investigative journalism was pressured so hard by his editors at the Intercept that he was forced to resign.

Article on Joe and Hunter Biden Censored By The Intercept (substack.com)

For the most part any serious reporting of the Biden crime family was purged until this year.

So the question begs to be asked . Could the very close 2020 election been won by Trump if the 5th column .... ooops I mean 4th estate had done what a free press is supposed to do in a democracy ?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2022, 05:14 AM
    Could the very close 2020 election been won by Trump if the 5th column .... ooops I mean 4th estate had done what a free press is supposed to do in a democracy ?
    I think Trump would have won decisively.
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2022, 06:27 AM
    add to that Big Tech putting the thumb on the scales by using Zuck buck injections into local swing district election offices under the guise of COVID relief .
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2022, 06:34 AM
    and is there a link to Hunter Biden's influence peddling and the 2016 Evita campaign ?

You guessed it .

Sources: Dem lobbying firm under federal investigation for Burisma work - POLITICO

It stands to reason that the Clinton and Biden crime families are linked .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2022, 07:40 AM
    And it makes apparent why the dems wanted the fake impeachment trial against Trump. They needed the smokescreen and the compliant media worked with them to accomplish it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

if an atv is worth 500 and is worth 50 less each year what would the x and y intercep [ 2 Answers ]

a new atx is worth 500 os depricating in value by 50 a year

How much is a 1925 penny worth with one cent and a wheat on the back worth [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a one cent with a wheat on back is worth from 1925

Why is the median net worth a more useful measure than the average net worth. [ 1 Answers ]

this is the answer I put: Median net worth is a more useful measure than the average networth because its gives you the exact number quality total of each product we are graphing. But the average will provide us information of the total divided by the amount of the products and not the exact...

Self-worth - what do you do to take care of your self-worth? [ 21 Answers ]

I think we are all so great to take care of others, however how can we learn to take care of ourselves more? What things can one do to take care of their own self-worth, self-respect, etc.

View more questions Search