Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sin-ah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2022, 12:20 AM
    What is the title?
    What is the title? Its about a guy that tried to change a light bulb but he fuked it up and got superpowers. Like x- ray vision, flight and some kind of electric power too. ( The ppl likes villains) The guy wanted to be a villain, but he saved his frend life, so he become a hero. His mom started to train him, she tossed apples at him and things.
    And there was a "pun intented" or "pun not intended" beside some of the chaper title.
    The story was from wattpad, but the writer took it down and uploaded it to another site so i cant find it.

Check out some similar questions!

Can not find the person on the title to get the title so how can I get the title? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a bill of sale for a motor home but no title. I search for the name on the title but did not find the person, What can I do to get the title for the motor home.

Title never filed on rental property purchased decades ago -- quiet title action? [ 3 Answers ]

My father owns rental property which he is trying to sell. He has owned it for years (decades). He had a buyer and during the transaction learned that his real estate attorney (long since deceased) never filed the deed/title. He no longer has the paperwork from that transaction. Does he need to...

Need title and date for the following Pearl Jam song/title not based on chorus (?) [ 1 Answers ]

What is the title of this Pearl Jam song... I only could discern this chorus and there is no song listing with these words... any pointers would be appreciated. It was definitely Eddie Vedder singing this " It's a big... a big heart sun Beating ina big sky.. in a big heart world Said...

Title to mobile home and title to land is separate can it be sold on one deed [ 1 Answers ]

I moved into the country in a mobile home and started renting then a year later we decided to purchase the land and mobile home on contract. We have paid taxes and insurance on it. 2 years later we find the person selling it to us does not have the title to mobile home just to land. Does he have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.