Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2022, 02:16 AM
    Vz21 turbo problems
    i have a vz21 small engine turbo that i want to use,but my problem is how do i get the oil to flow through the turbo i tried everything.so does the turbo need to be running for oil to flow through it can anybody tell me how to get oil flowing through the turbo plz

Check out some similar questions!

6.0 powerstroke turbo problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have just reinstalled my rebuilt turbo on my 6.0 powerstroke. I am not getting the correct boost and I am hearing blow by or an air leak. It is coming from the turbo itself. When I disconnect the VCT pigtail the blow by stops. All the boots are tight, the down pipe and x pipe are connected to...

2004 F250 turbo problems [ 4 Answers ]

We have a 2004 turbo diesel with 36,000 miles. Low use truck primarily for towing 2-H gooseneck. In the past 6 months we've had new tires put on, violent shaking resulting in the GCR (?) valve being replaced, and then tire rods. Truck makes a "barking" sound when coming to the top of the hill...

Problems with 92 ford turbo diesel [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking at buying a 92 f350 with a psd. It took a lot of spinning to start the first time ,after that it started right up.

95 turbo diesel problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1995 chevy 3500 6.5 turbo diesel and it looses a lot of power going up hills and inclines and only has a top speed of 70 mph could this be a governor problem.

Ford 6.0 turbo problems [ 2 Answers ]

On the 6.0 liter turbo diesel why does the turbo tube blow off when engine is under power up hill this is vary comon talking to other owners of 6.0 liter turbo diesel engines would like to her your input?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.