Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2022, 04:43 AM
    Special Council is needed in the Hunter Biden laptop case
    Clearly the FBI is covering it up
    FBI Cyber Chief Left SPEECHLESS When Gaetz Asks Where Hunter Biden's Laptop Is - YouTube

; and the case involves the son of the POTUS who is the head of the US Justice Dept. The conflict of interests is almost self evident. But the clincher is that it is not just about Hunter or Quid's brother James Hunter's emails clearly implicate Quid in at a minimum tax fraud .

One of the emails from a secret service agent from a May 24, 2018 email reads “Come on H this is linked to Celtic’s account.”

H is obviously Hunter . Celtic was the secret service code name for Quid. Many of the emails link Quid to his son’s accounts and indicate a commingling of funds with money coming from foreign sources.

One of the shared accounts was used by Hunter to pay for a Russian prostitute. Hunter dutifully took pictures of his romp with her and saved them on his laptop. He wired her $25,000 for the night of fun.

Did Joe inadvertently pay for Hunter Biden's wild night at Chateau Marmont? (nypost.com)

Quid still contends he knew nothing about Hunter's business dealings even as Hunter flew on Air Force 2 with Quid to make multimillion dollar deals in China .
    Hunter was making deals with Ukraine company Burisma while Quid was overseeing Ukraine policy as VP to the emperor.

While Hunter was raking in millions influence peddling he was drinking in his words a qt of vodka a day and doing crack around the clock .

New emails from Eric Schwerin,a business partner of Hunter's and Chris Heinz, stepson of JFKerry at the Rosemont Seneca firm reference the payment of household bills for both Quid and Hunter Biden. He also notes that he was transferring money from Quid. If true then that's a smoking gun that some of Quid's personal expenses were paid out of shared accounts with Hunter. Schwerin was also involved in Quid's taxes and discussions of a book deal for the Quid

Rosemont received a mysterious $3.5 million payment from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow. Baturina sent 9 wires transfers between May and December 2015 to Rosemont Seneca .

A key business associate of Hunter Biden, Anthony Bobulinski, confirmed the authenticity of the emails and accused Quid of lying about his involvement.

Hunter has suggested that maybe one of his laptops was stolen by Russian agents to possibly blackmail him.
    If they have the same information about Quid's involvement in Hunter's foreign business and finances then the President himself is exposed to possible blackmail.

There is already a federal criminal investigation into these matters involving Hunter .But given that the case involves the President there is a conflict of interest by the Justice Dept that warrants the appointment of an independent council
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2022, 06:04 AM
    If the expected red wave in November comes to pass, then it might happen. Otherwise, the dems will evade, evade, evade, and with the great part of the national media backing them up, it will succeed.
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2022, 02:49 PM
    AG Garland has to allow it .Repubs have so far been begging to a deaf ear .
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2022, 04:10 PM
    So much for the much talked about transparent Biden admin.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 1, 2022, 04:17 PM
    If only Biden would get my dear friend's stepson free from the clutches of the Taliban.
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2022, 04:40 AM
    Putin sanctioned Hunter Biden .

More and more of the compliant press have gotten their marching orders.The Left's power brokers want him gone.
    Now that it is ok for the compliant press to talk about the growing scandal that not only implicates Hunter and Quid ;but also the whole emperor's regime ,we are learning the extent of the DOJ investigation.
    It is likely that an indictment is on the way . The trail will also inevitably lead to Quid wrong doing and possibly others in the court of the emperor.

To that end ,Republican members of the House Oversight Committee are requesting that they be given access to any and all communication records between Hunter and the White House.

Hunter Biden’s connections throughout the Russian sphere of influence have now become especially relevant in the fast-moving and developing Russian war in Ukraine. If the Russian government is attempting to influence American policy in Ukraine by exploiting Hunter Biden’s connection with his father—the President of the United States—the American people deserve to know it.”

Oversight Republicans: Russia’s Sanctions Targeting Hunter Biden Latest Evidence of His Shady Foreign Business Dealings | Press Releases | Congressman James Comer (house.gov)
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2022, 05:07 AM
    How ironic it is that after all the smoke put out about Trump colluding with the Russians, it seems to be turning out that it was actually dems who were guilty.
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2022, 05:14 AM
    It raises a lot of questions about the conduct of Clueless during the run up to the war. He was clearly sending signals that it would be ok for Putin to make a limited incursion into Ukraine. He slow walked weapons into Ukraine and has refused to deliver weapons that would help Ukraine end the war, Or does he really thing Russia would wage war on the US because 40 year old jets were delivered to Ukraine ?
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2022, 06:14 AM
    1. What laptop?
    2. That laptop is Russian disinformation
    3. Quid knows nothing of Hunter's business dealings
    4.. Okay, it's real, but it doesn't implicate Quid
    5.Okay, it implicates Quid a little, but nothing to worry about.
    6. to be continued
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2022, 08:07 AM
    Can you imagine the outrage that would occur on this board (and in the national media) if all of this was pointing at Trump instead of Biden. Just more of that selective anger.
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2022, 05:51 AM
    Hunter Biden to his daughter :

“I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years .It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary.”

Hunter's business partner Eric Schwerin; president of Rosemont Seneca Partners, from a June 5, 2010, text entitled “JRB Bills.” was concerned about the upkeep of Quid's lakefront home in Del. "JRB" being Quid's initials.
    $1,239 in repairs to an air conditioner at “mom-mom’s cottage,” $1,475 to a painter for “back wall and columns at the lake house.” $2,600 for fixing up a “stone retaining wall at the lake” and $475 “for shutters.” This suggests a comingling of funds from Hunter's businesses and Quid 's personal funds.

July 6, 2010 in an email titled “JRB Future Memo” ” Schwerin said he was in touch with Quid about his personal financial matters and was eager to start discussions with him about how to cash in when he left office.
    Your Dad just called me (about his mortgage) and mentioned he’d be out a lot soon and not really back until Labor Day … He could use some positive news about his future earnings potential.”
    Secret Service knew of this arrangement . Hunter accidently transferred $25,000 to a hooker named “Gulnora.” from his father's account and Secret Service informed him about the transaction texting Hunter that “this is linked to Celtic’s account.” “Celtic” was Quid's Secret Service code name when he was vice president.
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2022, 03:16 PM
    Friday's Durham filing shows that Sussman was providing the CIA implausible data that the CIA KNEW was manufactured bogus info. That is clearly in the CIA notes submitted as evidence. The first note was about a Russian phone that Trump was allegedly using. Sussmann claimed the Russian 'YotaPhone' was always close to Trump at Trump Tower and used through Wi-Fi at Trump’s Grand Central West apartment around April 2016. Why that date? Because that was the date the DNC was allegedly hacked . According the Sussman ,Trump started using the phone then ;and continued using it as he moved into the White House .

The CIA reviewed both the Yota Phone charge and another bogus charge involving the Alfa Bank in early 2017 and concluded the info was NOT technically plausible, did not withstand technical scrutiny ,contained gaps ,and conflicted with itself. (He couldn't even keep his lies straight).

So what we have here is Sussman lying to multiple government officials ;and spreading fabricated evidence to the intel and law enforcement agencies on behalf of the Evita campaign.

70 - Memorandum in Opposition Re Sussmann Motion in Limine by USA | PDF | Witness | Evidence (Law) (scribd.com)

Durham piece by piece is building a conspiracy case against Evita ;her campaign and various Federal investigators . Although the FBI did not reach a conclusion about the accuracy of Sussman's claims ;the CIA had concluded in early 2017 that the charges against Trump were fake .
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2022, 06:56 PM
    Perhaps justice will prevail. I’m not hopeful, but perhaps it will.
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2022, 11:41 AM
    Hunter Biden's business partner Eric Schwerin, president of the Rosemont Seneca firm, met with Quid or members of Quid's staff in the White House while Quid was VP to the emperor. This comes from archived WH visitor logs

As you know ;Quid has repeatedly denied knowing anything about Hunter's business dealings .
    The NY Post reported this Saturday . To date ,none of the major networks of the compliant press has mentioned this news .Sunday morning all the network talking heads shows ignored the story .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter Biden's emails the smoking gun [ 85 Answers ]

But I know you don't want to talk about it just like Quid refuses to talk about it . You will not find this on Facebook and Twitter ...... already censored . https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/ Nothing to see here- move on . ...

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

Armed robbery special case [ 2 Answers ]

My partner is up for armed robbery with likelehood of being dropped to robbery because he went onto mcdonalds slammed his hand on the counter asked the man to put money in bag at the time he was abusing butane gas and has been transferred to a clinic because of his mental health state and to assess...

Special case of L1 visa TAX [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a special case of L1 visa, as I do not stay full year on USA, I stayied 72 days on 2009, 136 days on 2010 and 126 days on 2011, therefore I filed as Non-resident for years 2009 and 2010, but this year numbers seem to show that I will pass the Prescense Test to be considered a Resident,...

Tax return special case! Thanks [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I live in the USA for about 8 years since the year 2000 and I used to file my tax return as single. I got married in 2005 and I still filed my tax return as single because my wife is in China and she does not have social security number. The tax return agency could not file as I married. Since...

View more questions Search