Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConcFour1 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2022, 03:35 PM
    Small Appliance / Hamilton Beach Coffee Grinder
    Just bought a Hamilton Beach Coffee Grinder Model # 80385.. Put it through it's paces , now at the clean out stages.. Problem , following the instructions for removing the grinder assembly .. Turn cylinder clockwise and pull up doesn't work.. Even though housing is a hard plastic I just know to much force will just crack or break cylinder all together.. Any thoughts or ideas.. Cheers Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 29, 2022, 03:54 PM
    Are you sure you're turning the cylinder clockwise, not counterclockwise?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small Appliance / Kuerig Coffee Maker / Mixed Signal? [ 4 Answers ]

Daughter's Kuerig Coffee Maker has been in use about a year now.. It's starting to act up , Not fill the Cup.. Once the machine says Ready To Brew, whether you press the Mini Mug or Full Size Mug Button all that comes out is the Tea Cup Size.. Is there a way of Rebooting / Reseting the Computer...

Small Appliance / Kitchen-Aid Coffee Maker / Warming Plate... [ 7 Answers ]

We have a Kitchen-Aid brand Coffee Maker approximately 4 yrs old now... The problem lies in the Warming Plate designed to stay Hot for 2 hrs. once the coffee has completed the drip cycle... Works fine , it's the appearance.. The factory baked on enamel (? ) has chipped , pealed off the surface of...

Hamilton Beach ceiling fan removal [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hamilton Beach 52 inch ceiling fan which I installed at least 10 years ago. I need to take it down but cannot figure out how to unlock the canopy cover to remove the canopy. I believe the fan # is 0001577. Can anyone help?

Hamilton beach ceiling fans [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hamilton Beach ceiling fan that runs on a remote. There are 2 lights - 1 is dim (uses around 6 night light bulbs) and 1 is bright. One of the night lights burnt out. I've replaced the bulb, but the light will no longer turn off with the remote. The bright light still responds to the remote...

Hamilton beach fans remote control? [ 0 Answers ]

I have two remoter fans, Hamilton Beach. The problem is that if one remote is used for on fan the other works the same time. How can I adjust the remote so it works on the fan it is for. So both remote works for both fans and light at the same time.

View more questions Search