Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2022, 04:39 AM
    Will Smith cancels Chris Rock
    Everyone knows the story be now . Chris Rock made a joke at the Oscar's about Will Smith's wife's loss of hair . Smith initially laughed at it but then suddenly became offended . He walked on stage and b*tch slapped Rock . Rock backed down. Smith won the Oscar for best actor then went to party hearty .

My thoughts were ;I wonder what would've happened if Smith tried that garbage on Dave Chappelle .Chappelle would've slapped him back and he would be right. He would've made it a point to make jokes about Smith's wife and Smith all night. . Comedians today are forced to walk on egg shells because of woke pc BS. .Imagine how many times Don Rickles would've been hit in his day. Today much of Mel Brooks work is cancelled .

Chris Rock should file charges .

I'm guessing that won't happen . Celebs assaulting other celebs is just another crime that LA AGs won't prosecute.

A moron on CNN said it was Trump that 'normalized ' the acceptance of this type of violence.

Check out some similar questions!

Facebook cancels Reagan [ 29 Answers ]

FB had a permanent ban on children's book publisher Heroes of Liberty . Heroes of Liberty publishes children's books ; biographies of such figures as Ronald Reagan, Amy Coney Barrett, and economist Thomas Sowell . When called out on it, FB claimed the ban was in error. Facebook reinstates...

On a planet far, far away, an astronaut picks up a rock. The rock has a mass of 5.00 [ 1 Answers ]

On a planet far, far away, an astronaut picks up a rock. The rock has a mass of 5.00 kg, and on this particular planet its weight is 40.0 N. If the astronaut exerts an upward force of 46.2 N on the rock, what is its acceleration? On a planet far, far away, an astronaut picks up a rock. The rock...

80's rock song with these lyrics(fri rock show mid 80's) [ 1 Answers ]

I met a little cutie, her name was julie, we used to make love all the time, down on seven sisters road. Now she had more than you average score, she never drew the line, down on seven sisters road, That's right, yeah that's right. IT WAS PLAYED ON THE TOMMY VANCE FRIDAY ROCK SHOW IN MID...

He arranges dates then cancels? [ 3 Answers ]

I met this guy 3 weeks ago when out with mutual friends, we are ended up at the same house party and sharing a bed. I had to leave early in the morning and when I got home he had added me on Facebook and messaged me. We started talking via Facebook loads then we exchanged numbers. I was away all...

Changing job in India cancels H1B ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently holding a H1 with a Indian MNC employer but haven't travelled to US using that visa. Though had travelled 4 times before in different visas (L1B, B1 etc.) If I change the job will my H1 visa get cancelled?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.