Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2022, 03:30 AM
    Physical fitness is a Nazi White Supremist plot .
    That's what this moron Cynthia Miller-Idriss, at MSNBC thinks .

Pandemic fitness trends have gone extreme — literally (msnbc.com)

You see ;all this talk about pandemic lockdowns being abusive was all smoke and mirrors . Conservatives really embraced lockdowns to secretly work out ,train in martial arts and meet in secret chat rooms . Maybe conservatives were secretly behind the scenes enacting state lock downs .

"Initially lured with health tips and strategies for positive physical changes, new recruits are later invited to closed chat groups where far-right content is shared,
    "

"The intersection of extremism and fitness leans into a shared obsession with the male body, training, masculinity, testosterone, strength and competition. Physical fitness training, especially in combat sports, appeals to the far right for many reasons: fighters are trained to accept significant physical pain, to be ‘warriors,’ and to embrace messaging around solidarity, heroism, and brotherhood,"

"Physical fitness has always been central to the far right. In ‘Mein Kampf,’ Hitler fixated on boxing and jujitsu, believing they could help him create an army of millions whose aggressive spirit and impeccably trained bodies, combined with ‘fanatical love of the fatherland,’ would do more for the German nation than any ‘mediocre’ tactical weapons training,"

Fitness, training, strength, and competition are nothing but dog whistles for a radical right wing takeover . Yeah that's the ticket !

Check out some similar questions!

Orthodox Jews and Physical Fitness [ 9 Answers ]

Is there some reason in Jewish religious books that prohibits male Orthodox Jews from participating in promoting their physical fitness--sports, exercise, walking, whatever?? Is it against their God's law?

%u2022 Revolving Fitness reported $850,000 in sales from selling fitness equipment. [ 1 Answers ]

I need to prepare a balance sheet and an income statement • Revolving Fitness reported $850,000 in sales from selling fitness equipment. • Revolving Fitness purchased $500,000 in fitness equipment on account that it plans to resell. • Paid $11,500 for the production of a new catalog of...

Nazi movie. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok... I need help finding the name of a movie. I saw it when I was seven or eight, and that was a long time ago lol. It was about an old man, and he was a nazi in Germany. Something happens, and he goes back in time, and he gets killed by a younger version of himself. I want to say that Ian...

German nazi's [ 4 Answers ]

I have a German friend who showed me her family album. Her dad had on a Swastiker as an armband. Being Jewish I was quite taken back. She told me That he HAD to join the Nazi party. I thought they just had to join the army. Is what she said true?

Military physical fitness [ 13 Answers ]

I have been serving for over 12 years and I was just reading an article about what the standards should be for physical fitness. I was so disgusted with what they believe the standard should be. It seems to me they lower the standard every year. I will admit I am in shape and I take care of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.