Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 11, 2022, 08:42 AM
    Schools should have girl menus and boy menus in separate cafeterias. Separate classrooms. Boy school buses and boy school buses. No girl-boy school activities - nature hikes, dances, assemblies, gym classes, etc. In fact, girls and boys should attend separate schools.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2022, 09:26 AM
    Nope but they definitely should have separate bathrooms and locker rooms .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 11, 2022, 09:41 AM
    Schools should have girl menus and boy menus in separate cafeterias. Separate classrooms. Boy school buses and boy school buses. No girl-boy school activities - nature hikes, dances, assemblies, gym classes, etc. In fact, girls and boys should attend separate schools.
    Not too sure how you got to that simply from a discussion about the insanity of putting female hygiene products in boys restrooms.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 11, 2022, 09:41 AM
    Why should they have separate bathrooms? Cubicles would solve the problem of watching someone "evacuate".
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2022, 10:29 AM
    Why should they have separate facilities ? common decency That's all I have to say on the issue . Any other position is just too creepy for me . I totally oppose the world vision of the new left .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 11, 2022, 10:33 AM
    Family members share bathrooms. Siblings take baths together. What aren't we supposed to see that we've already seen hundreds of times?
    Uber Member

May 11, 2022, 12:51 PM
    Siblings take baths together.
    Yeah. That's the answer for sure. We'll just middle schoolers all bathe together.

I'm not sure how to explain to someone that allowing middle schoolers or high schoolers of both genders to be unsupervised in the same restroom is a recipe for disaster. If you can't see it in about two seconds, then there's no real point in an explanation.
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2022, 04:06 AM
    Family members share bathrooms. Siblings take baths together. What aren't we supposed to see that we've already seen hundreds of times?
    Delving for the irrelevant again ?
    Uber Member

May 12, 2022, 04:40 AM
    I certainly doubt that 13 year old siblings are in the habit of bathing together.
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2022, 12:54 AM
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2022, 05:09 AM
    I wonder if Clueless even knows or cares about a baby formula shortage. It is his FDA that caused it. Not that they found something wrong in the manufacturing. That happens. The problem becomes major when the bureaucracy gets involved and slow walks the solution.
    A couple of babies died from salmonella. The FDA presumed that there was a problem with the formula the babies received . The FDA was wrong . An investigation by Abbott, FDA and CDC found no evidence that the formulas caused infant illnesses. Micro tests conducted before distribution were negative. The FDA sampled the product from unopened containers after the events and found no evidence of contamination. So the babies that got sick got sick from other sources.
    This was weeks ago .
    The plant involved is still shut down. Meanwhile the shortage has become critical.
    Peppermint Patty Psaki said the administration has been aware of the problem "for weeks now" . Friday Clueless was asked if the administration should've acted sooner . He said ;
    “If we’d been better mind readers I guess we could’ve,” "We moved as quickly as the problem became apparent to us.”

Either they were aware of the problem and did not act. Or they were not aware of a problem that parents have known about for weeks .

My own suspicion is that Clueless would've acted sooner had it been a shortage of Ensure.
    Uber Member

May 15, 2022, 05:54 AM
    This is the new America under Biden. It's an America of shortages, exploding prices, monetary foolishness, and liberal dems angry over the loss of the "right" to have unborn babies killed.

My own suspicion is that Clueless would've acted sooner had it been a shortage of Ensure.
    That's a classic.
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2022, 11:34 AM
    A transformer Aussie surfer(Sasha Jane Lowerson, a biological male previously known as Ryan Egan,) who had previously won the male West Coast Suspensions Longboard & Logger State Championships decided to compete in the female surfing championship. He of course dominated the competition to be the first person to win both the men and women's titles.
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2022, 07:02 PM
    The world is laughing at us

Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 18, 2022, 08:39 PM
    The world accepted transgender long before we did. Transgenders have been around since forever. Indigenous peoples even have a term for it -- berdache ("two spirit"). These were very important tribe members who were (and probably still are) respected and who accomplished many useful tasks for their tribe.
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2022, 05:14 AM
    Indigenous peoples even have a term for it -- berdache ("two spirit").
    The term is a modern invention, French in origin and not native. "Berdache" was not developed by Native Americans. Wiki says, "The term berdache has always been repugnant to Indigenous people." It goes on to say, "The neologism two-spirit was created in English, then translated into Ojibwe, in 1990 at the third annual Native American/First Nations gay and lesbian conference in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada." It's just another invention from the LGBT crowd that is then presented as having historical context which it clearly does not have. It is true that some tribes tolerated men who wanted to engage in traditional female roles. That did happen, but "berdache" is not a Native term.

It's the usual liberal practice of appealing to fiction and presenting it as fact. The whole issue is presented clearly in Romans 1 where the final step of the rejection of God is the celebration of that which is far out of step with His will.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-spirit#Terminology

Mirriam Webster said this. "Definition of berdache
    dated, offensive:
    an American Indian who assumes the dress, social status, and role of the opposite sex

He of course dominated the competition to be the first person to win both the men and women's titles.
    It's a level of insanity that is difficult to watch.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 19, 2022, 09:08 AM
    In other words, transgender people have been part of civilization for centuries and have been accepted for their talents and abilities.

Transgender is biological, not a choice.

JL, do some honest library research!
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2022, 11:35 AM
    In other words, transgender people have been part of civilization for centuries and have been accepted for their talents and abilities.
    That's stretching it some. Just because some native tribes tolerated them does not mean they, "have been part of civilization for centuries."

Transgender is biological, not a choice.
    Evidence?

JL, do some honest library research!
    Between the two of us, I'm the only one who did. Follow your own advice.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 19, 2022, 11:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    That's stretching it some. Just because some native tribes tolerated them does not mean they, "have been part of civilization for centuries."
    Remember? Library research!!!
    Between the two of us, I'm the only one who did. Follow your own advice.
    You don't even know or understand the science. Once you do, then we can talk more.
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2022, 01:24 PM
    Remember? Library research!!!
    Like you don't do?

You don't even know or understand the science. Once you do, then we can talk more.
    Excuses, excuses, excuses. But I'll give you a chance. The entire human genome has been mapped for quite a number of years. Where have they found the gene(s) that code for homosexuality or transgender?

(Hint: They haven't since they don't exist.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Transgender? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a crossdresser. I have been dressing since I was 11. Well, that's when I first got caught. I have a tiny penis. My step-mother used to say my small penis was a sign I should have been a girl ? It was a birth defect? She also said it was the reason I liked to wear my step-sister's clothes? She...

Muslim and transgender [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am a 35 yr old muslim mother and have just found out my son might have gender dysphoria.I have been searxhing online for answers and don't really know what to do.my son is 16 and had this problem since the age of 11.I am so worried and don't know how to explain my situation.I don't know who to...

Transgender HRT [ 1 Answers ]

My question is this? I have been taking daily 250mg Spirolactone Daily,I now believe that I have rid myself of most,If not All Testosterone in my Body.I no longer get erections and my penis has shrunk very well,I am also taking 8-10mg Estrodial.My question is My Endocrinologist only wants me to...

View more questions Search