Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 19, 2022, 02:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Like you don't do?
    Library research in ways you'd never understand.
    Excuses, excuses, excuses. But I'll give you a chance. The entire human genome has been mapped for quite a number of years. Where have they found the gene(s) that code for homosexuality or transgender?

(Hint: They haven't since they don't exist.)
    And that means you don't have a clue. Becoming transgender is not inherited. It happens during fetal development. Science, my friend!
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2022, 05:39 PM
    I understand that on this site you do no research at all and, as was with the case with "berdache", your knowledge is oftentimes shown to be flat wrong. When that happens, you get offended and rather than simply admitting you were wrong, you get off on nonsense such as talking about research that you clearly have no idea how to do accurately.

And guess what drives fetal development??? If you said genetics, you get a prize. But that's the very genetics that the completed genome gives you no help with. And even at that, you have presented no evidence that people are born TG due to some development in fetal development.

So take your own advice and come back when you have done your homework and can present something of substance which you have not done in even one sentence.

This is the kind of non-committal, milk-toast conclusions you find when researching this. "Previous studies in male twins have suggested that between 40%-60% of the variability in sexual orientation is due to genes. The rest is thought to be due to environment and possibly other biologic but nongenetic causes." "Have suggested", "thought to be", and "possibly other" is the language of science when that which is being looked for has not been found.

https://www.webmd.com/sex-relationsh...there-gay-gene
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 19, 2022, 05:53 PM
    Your science is so skewed! Transgender has nothing to do with genomes and has everything to do with hormones (estrogen, progesterone, testosterone) that affect the fetus. And this topic has nothing to do with twin studies. I hope you never taught science. I weep!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2022, 06:18 PM
    what a woke day . I did not know if I should celebrate transformers month or the day slaves were shipped to America. The 3rd option of course was the wholly Halmark greeting card invented 'Father's Day' . That was out of the question .
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2022, 07:44 PM
    Your science is so skewed! Transgender has nothing to do with genomes and has everything to do with hormones (estrogen, progesterone, testosterone) that affect the fetus. And this topic has nothing to do with twin studies. I hope you never taught science. I weep!
    What controls the hormones? It is, of course, genes, the root word of "genetics". Learn something.

And this topic has nothing to do with twin studies.
    You plainly did not even bother to read the article.

Tom, I didn't think Juneteenth was a remembrance of the day slaves were shipped here so much as the day the news of emancipation reached the slaves in Texas. Did I miss something?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 19, 2022, 08:16 PM
    What controls the hormones? It is, of course, genes, the root word of "genetics". Learn something.
    Not when the doctor gives the pregnant woman a shot of estrogen et al. to prevent a miscarriage.
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2022, 04:07 AM
    And there is zero evidence that those injections result in TG individuals. We have discussed this before. Pretty sure there is no pre-natal hormonal connection to TG, so I'm afraid you are still left with zero support.

Maybe you should try those "library research" skills you mention frequently but use scarcely ever.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 20, 2022, 08:39 AM
    TG is DEFINITELY not inherited. Read up on how estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone act on the body and especially brain of the developing fetus.

You have no library research skills? Use good key words.
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2022, 08:41 AM
    We've been through all that before. There is no support for your ideas. None at all.

And guess what controls naturally produced hormones? If you guessed "genes", you win the prize.

My statement from the word "go" was that there is no evidence that genetics plays a role in a person becoming TG or homosexual. You keep pleading hormones, but genetics controls hormones, and you have presented no evidence that hormones somehow play a role. So like I said, you still have zero. I'm open to any genuine evidence, but you don't have any, so you're stuck with that.

I will again encourage you to employ those "library research" skills that you speak of so often and yet use so rarely to support your own ideas.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 20, 2022, 09:05 AM
    What site would you even accept? The only one so far seems to be FOX.
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2022, 10:07 AM
    Your obvious inability to do even basic research is really stunning.

As to what I will accept, my repudiation of your usage of "berdache" was discovered on Wiki while WebMd was my source for the post about homosexual research. In the meantime, your evidence was from the Wondergirl Institute for No Research.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 20, 2022, 10:09 AM
    Your obvious inability to do even basic research is really stunning.
    I've done it for you in the past. It was never good enough. Thus, do your own and honestly so, like the pious Christian you claim to be.
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2022, 10:11 AM
    I will again encourage you to employ those "library research" skills that you speak of so often and yet use so rarely to support your own ideas.

You would do yourself a favor to stop being so fearful and start being open and honest. You clearly don't know, so why not just admit it?

I've done it for you in the past.
    When? Are you speaking of the infamous "dear reader" article you linked???
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 20, 2022, 10:27 AM
    When? Are you speaking of the infamous "dear reader" article you linked???
    When? Ever since you showed up on this site.
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2022, 10:40 AM
    Yeah, except that you can't find a single instance. I've had two just on this thread.

Forget it.
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2022, 08:43 AM
    More transformer woke insanity .

66 year old MALE blood donor Leslie Sinclare has given more than 125 pts of his blood over the years . But the last time he went to donate he was turned down .

Why ? You ask

Well this time when he went to the Albert Halls clinic in Stirling, Scotland he was asked to fill out the standard form. No problem . He had done so previously. But this time there was a question so absurd he refused to answer it .

He submitted the questionnaire without answering the question . The clinic said he had to answer the question before being permitted to donate .

The question was ;are you pregnant ?
    He told them he was a MAN in his 60s . He could not possibly get pregnant .

The clinic said they were required to include the question for the purposes of "inclusiveness"
    Professor Marc Turner, director of the Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service, said: "We appreciate the support of each and every one of our donor community and thank Mr Sinclair for his commitment over a long number of years. "Whilst pregnancy is only a relevant question to those whose biological sex or sex assigned at birth is female, sex assigned at birth is not always visually clear to staff.”As a public body we take cognizance of changes in society around how such questions may be asked without discrimination and have a duty to promote inclusiveness – therefore all donors are now asked the same questions.'

Nonsense ! The questionnaire also asked if you were male of female . That should've taken care of the other question if the response to the 1st question was male

Beyond absurd .I would've been inclined to answer I don't know . Let them give me a pregnancy test . Then I would accuse them of being insensitive because they were clearly fat shaming me .
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2022, 04:56 AM
    Name:  abortion.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  40.4 KB
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2022, 06:40 PM
    Transgender woman who impregnated 2 inmates removed from N.J.’s female prison - nj.com
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 16, 2022, 07:21 PM
    WG says:

"A nation that allows its children to be killed while in school has no heart."
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 16, 2022, 07:28 PM
    You use what you've got in order to achieve ecstasy and satisfaction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Transgender? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a crossdresser. I have been dressing since I was 11. Well, that's when I first got caught. I have a tiny penis. My step-mother used to say my small penis was a sign I should have been a girl ? It was a birth defect? She also said it was the reason I liked to wear my step-sister's clothes? She...

Muslim and transgender [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am a 35 yr old muslim mother and have just found out my son might have gender dysphoria.I have been searxhing online for answers and don't really know what to do.my son is 16 and had this problem since the age of 11.I am so worried and don't know how to explain my situation.I don't know who to...

Transgender HRT [ 1 Answers ]

My question is this? I have been taking daily 250mg Spirolactone Daily,I now believe that I have rid myself of most,If not All Testosterone in my Body.I no longer get erections and my penis has shrunk very well,I am also taking 8-10mg Estrodial.My question is My Endocrinologist only wants me to...

View more questions Search