Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2022, 04:04 AM
    Sen. Marsha Blackburn asked Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to define the word “woman.”
    “I can’t ” Jackson replied.

“You can’t?” Blackburn said.

“Not in this context. I’m not a biologist,” Jackson said.

“The meaning of the word woman is so unclear and controversial that you can’t give me a definition?” Blackburn asked. “The fact that you can’t give me a straight answer about something as fundamental as what a woman is underscores the dangers of the kind of progressive education that we are hearing about,”

Clueless nominated her because she was a Black Woman . Does she know if she is a woman ?
    Feminism is dead .It died when the feminists allowed men to define who is a woman.

Blackburn asked what message allowing Thomas to compete sends to “girls who aspire to compete and win in sports?”
    “Senator, I’m not sure what message that sends. If you’re asking me about the legal issues related to it — those are topics that are being hotly discussed, as you say, and could come to the court,”
    Jackson said

Blackburn countered “I think it tells our girls that their voices don’t matter .I think it tells them that they’re second-class citizens. And parents want to have a Supreme Court justice who is committed to preserving parental autonomy and protecting our nation’s children.”

Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2022, 05:48 AM
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2022, 05:50 AM
    Hilariously accurate.

From the Bee today.

U.S.—Hunter Biden's laptop has been validated by major new sources and the Babylon Bee has secured an exclusive look at the Google search history therein. Our team of Beexperts has been analyzing the search history for a couple of minutes and we are now ready to share the less horrifying ones with the world.
    "find old laptop"
    "where is Margaritaville?"
    "what does a board of directors do?"
    "what is oil?"
    "Hunter Biden a star WArs Story"
    "There Will Be Blood cliff notes"
    "Barisma barista difference"
    "prostitute reviews near me yelp"
    "how muvch coccaime is to much cxocaine"
    "are twinkies born with frosting inside them?"
    "what is obama's last name?"
    "can you get in trouble for taking bribes reddit"
    "interstellar ending explained reddit"
    "how to find multiple lost laptops"
    "can you get someone pregnant in pool"
    "presidents son average salary"
    "epstein island flights + southwest airlines"
    "How tell if someone you know has dementia"
    "hey siri find my old lapdog"
    "hey siri not lapdog lapdog"
    "hey siri no i said lapdog"
    "LAPDOG"
    LAP. TOP."
    "call dad"
    "call joe biden"
    "call + 'biden dad'"
    "cat gifs"
    "why am I in a bathtub?"
    "computer please call dad"
    "If you sleep with the Vice President does that make u President"
    "laptop repair near me"
    "Is the food good in jail"
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2022, 03:34 PM
    So now a Supreme Court nominee cannot define what the word "woman" means. It certainly makes this comment from Tom Fitton relevant. "If one can't define what a ‘woman’ is, how can one protect ‘women’ from discrimination?"
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 23, 2022, 04:28 PM
    What's YOUR definition?

P.S. EVERYONE must be protected from discrimination!
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2022, 04:35 PM
    I’m happy to stand by Fitton’s quote. Any answer?

XX chromosomes. That’s the answer of science.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 23, 2022, 04:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I’m happy to stand by Fitton’s quote. Any answer?

XX chromosomes. That’s the answer of science.
    So we have to drag her to a doctor and get chromosomes checked before protecting her from discrimination? And no one with XY chromosomes is to be protected?
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2022, 04:43 PM
    No and no. Can you answer fitton’s question absent the dramatics?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 23, 2022, 04:45 PM
    No and no. Can you answer fitton’s question absent the dramatics?
    The question: "If one can't define what a ‘woman’ is, how can one protect ‘women’ from discrimination?"

Your answers: no and no

Thus, you can't define what a woman is nor can you protect any woman from discrimination.
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2022, 04:51 PM
    Plainly you can’t.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 23, 2022, 05:56 PM
    Plainly you can’t.
    *giggle* You made me laugh. :)
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2022, 03:58 AM
    The justice is lying . She knows what a woman is ;but is afraid to give an answer to the committee .She has continuously lied and evaded answers throughout the hearing as most nominees do. The last nominee that gave complete truthful answers was Bork ;and he was rejected for his candor.

She takes the cake and has brought this to a new level with nonsense answers like her exchange above and even refusing to answer simple pertinent questions about what her judicial philosophy is.
    She claims not to have formed a judicial philosophy she can describe, even after a decade as a
    judge. She never answers that and uses a dodge describing her methodology in coming to a decision. It is clear that her methodology is to predetermine a decision based on an unstated philosophy.

As to the question at hand ;Clueless specifically selected her because she is a Black WOMAN . How do we know she is a woman ? She hid behind an increasingly used dodge by the left and the 'party of science' .... "I am not a biologist " . Well I am not a brain surgeon .But I know what a brain is. What she fails to say in her walk on egg shells is that a woman cannot be identified scientifically if anyone who "identifies " as a woman is a woman in the woke world .7 years of a Harvard education on full display and a decade on the bench as an activist judge.

For someone who cannot identify what a woman is ,she has used the word a number of times in responses to other questions . In her opening statement she said she stands "on the shoulders of so many who have come before me, including Judge Constance Baker Motley, who was the first African-American woman to be appointed to the bench.”......“I am humbled and honored to have the opportunity to serve in this capacity and to be the first and only black woman to serve on the United States Supreme Court,” ....“I gave a speech about black women in the civil rights movement, most of the speech if not all of the speech was focused on African American women, their contributions to the civil rights movement, unsung contributions in many cases, and then some of the more recent African American women who have made claims, who have done things in our society.”

She used the word in answers about abortion. Roe and Casey are the settled law of the Supreme Court concerning the right to terminate a woman’s pregnancy,”
    Her judicial record is chock full of times she made decisions about woman issues. Too many to mention in fact.

Judges have learned that they can be evasive in confirmation testimony and then do as they will in a lifetime appointment. That is why I believe it is critically important that these black robed oligarchs be held accountable with term limits .They should periodically be re-confirmed where their record can be scrutinized and questioned .
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2022, 04:34 AM
    This is still the question of the day here, unanswered for the same reason that Ketanji Brown Jackson refused to answer. An honest answer makes many people feel uncomfortable. They don't like the implications of such honesty, so the question is simply evaded. As Tom said above, "She knows what a woman is ;but is afraid to give an answer to the committee." Evade, evade, evade has become the MO for nominees.

"If one can't define what a ‘woman’ is, how can one protect ‘women’ from discrimination?"

At least we know that this calculated evasiveness is nothing new.

Jesus answered them, “I also will ask you one question, and if you tell me the answer, then I also will tell you by what authority I do these things. 25 The baptism of John, from where did it come? From heaven or from man?” And they discussed it among themselves, saying, “If we say, ‘From heaven,’ he will say to us, ‘Why then did you not believe him?’ 26 But if we say, ‘From man,’ we are afraid of the crowd, for they all hold that John was a prophet.” 27 So they answered Jesus, “We do not know.”
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2022, 04:57 AM
    How does she interpret Title IX ? How does she interpret the 19th Amendment ?
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2022, 04:58 AM
    How can anyone state that she will be the first black WOMAN on the Supreme Court?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 24, 2022, 09:13 AM
    Please review the entirety of the question and state, what was the context?

***Sen. Marsha Blackburn asked Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to define the word “woman.”
    “I can’t ” Jackson replied.

“You can’t?” Blackburn said.***

Not in this context. I’m not a biologist,” Jackson said.

Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2022, 09:39 AM
    tomder, what a lot of gibberish you and your lap dog are spewing -

WG just blew your entire argument out of the water by a simple recitation of the truth clearly shown in the context.
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2022, 12:08 PM
    Still the unanswered question. "If one can't define what a ‘woman’ is, how can one protect ‘women’ from discrimination?"

A Supreme Court nominee who cannot define what it is to be a woman. Wow. What's next?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 24, 2022, 12:14 PM
    Still the unanswered question. "If one can't define what a ‘woman’ is, how can one protect ‘women’ from discrimination?"

A Supreme Court nominee who cannot define what it is to be a woman. Wow. What's next?
    Neither can you apparently.
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2022, 12:22 PM
    Post 66 was my answer.

I would say it's your turn, but I already know you will not. You will simply respond with a question of some sort or an unrelated statement. It's what you always do. That is not at all intended to be an ugly or disrespectful comment. It simply reflects what I have encountered here. I sincerely hope you will prove me wrong at this point.

And STILL the unanswered question. "If one can't define what a ‘woman’ is, how can one protect ‘women’ from discrimination?"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Transgender? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a crossdresser. I have been dressing since I was 11. Well, that's when I first got caught. I have a tiny penis. My step-mother used to say my small penis was a sign I should have been a girl ? It was a birth defect? She also said it was the reason I liked to wear my step-sister's clothes? She...

Muslim and transgender [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am a 35 yr old muslim mother and have just found out my son might have gender dysphoria.I have been searxhing online for answers and don't really know what to do.my son is 16 and had this problem since the age of 11.I am so worried and don't know how to explain my situation.I don't know who to...

Transgender HRT [ 1 Answers ]

My question is this? I have been taking daily 250mg Spirolactone Daily,I now believe that I have rid myself of most,If not All Testosterone in my Body.I no longer get erections and my penis has shrunk very well,I am also taking 8-10mg Estrodial.My question is My Endocrinologist only wants me to...

View more questions Search