Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2022, 05:30 AM
    The insanity continues.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2022, 07:26 AM
    Clueless announced his Press Sec. replacement for Peppermint Patty Psaski . He made sure he hit all the politically correct woke buttons . Karine Jean-Pierre is a Black/Woman /LGBT++XYZ who's sexual partner,Suzanne Malveaux, works for CNN as a national correspondent Jean-Pierre previously worked as Chief of Staff for Kam the Sham where she was another 1st ;the 1st Black Woman LGBTQ++XYZ to hold that position .She has also worked as a national spokesperson for Moveon.org and as an activist political commentator for MSNBC and NBC compliant press. Oh yeah ;she is also a hyphenated French-American . There's probably a 1st somewhere in that too.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2022, 09:18 AM
    Is she capable of doing the job assigned?
    Uber Member

May 6, 2022, 09:23 AM
    That's a fair question. I thought the same thing, but it's also a fair question to ask if she got the job because the Biden admin wanted to make a political statement.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2022, 09:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    [Did she get] the job because the Biden admin wanted to make a political statement.
    So what. The message I get is "We're inclusive, not prejudicial."
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2022, 09:37 AM
    She is perfect for the job as she represents the nexus of the swamp and the compliant press. I'm sure there are plenty of qualified applicants. Is she the best for the job ? Who knows ? But when you see many headlines like CNNs ;one could conclude that the woke factors were the key factors .
    Karine Jean-Pierre to become White House press secretary, the first Black and out LGBTQ person in the role - CNNPolitics
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2022, 09:55 AM
    Well, the current Jeopardy champion (over half a million dollars won so far, and she's going strong!) is a 23 y/o lesbian who follows closely in the footsteps of Amy Schneider, a transgender woman who has the show's 2nd longest winning streak of 40 wins. Apparently, being in the LGBTQ+ community doesn't prevent one from achieving success (and having a high IQ). I'm in that community too, always scored high on tests/exams, and have been in Mensa for many years.
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2022, 11:11 AM
    I'm sure she can evade and obfuscate as well as Peppermint Patty Psaki.
    Uber Member

May 6, 2022, 11:21 AM
    Apparently, being in the LGBTQ+ community doesn't prevent one from achieving success
    Unless you consider pleasing God to be an essential element of success. Having same-gender sex doesn't get that done at all.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2022, 11:49 AM
    Unless you consider pleasing God to be an essential element of success. Having same-gender sex doesn't get that done at all.
    I'll introduce you to them when we're all in heaven.

(What is "same-gender sex"???)
    Uber Member

May 6, 2022, 12:07 PM
    9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous[b] will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,[c] 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Foootnote "c" reads, "The two Greek terms translated by this phrase refer to the passive and active partners in consensual homosexual acts."
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2022, 12:52 PM
    9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous[b] will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,[c] 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Foootnote "c" reads, "The two Greek terms translated by this phrase refer to the passive and active partners in consensual homosexual acts."
    What does all that have to do with the topic at hand?

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven. Luke 6:37 (KJV)
    Uber Member

May 6, 2022, 03:10 PM
    You claim homosexuals will be in heaven. Paul says otherwise.

In posting that passage about judging, how are you not judging me and thus violating your own flawed understanding of that teaching? At any rate, I didn't judge you or anyone else. I simply posted a passage of scripture.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2022, 03:35 PM
    You claim homosexuals will be in heaven. Paul says otherwise.
    Paul was wrong.
    In posting that passage about judging, how are you not judging me and thus violating your own flawed understanding of that teaching? At any rate, I didn't judge you or anyone else. I simply posted a passage of scripture.
    Your posting it was a surreptitious judgment.
    Uber Member

May 6, 2022, 03:37 PM
    Paul was wrong.
    Yeah. I'm really going to take your view over his.

Your posting it was a surreptitious judgment.
    And there you go openly judging me again. Have you no shame?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 8, 2022, 04:36 PM
    This is interesting --

"I've been watching people with golden crosses around their necks and on their lapels shout at the TV about how serving gay and lesbian people is a violation of their “sincerely-held religious beliefs.”

And I can't help but laugh at the sad irony of it.

Two-thousand years ago, Jesus hung from that cross, looked out on the people who put him there and said, "Father, forgive them." Jesus served sinners all the way to the cross.

The truth is, evangelical Christians have already "lost" the culture wars. And it's not because the "other side" won or because evangelicals have failed to protect our own religious liberties. Evangelicals lost the culture wars the moment they committed to fighting them, the moment they decided to stop washing feet and start waging war.

And I fear that we've lost not only the culture wars, but also our Christian identity, when the "right to refuse" service has become a more sincerely-held and widely-known Christian belief than the impulse to give it." - Rachel Held Evans
    Uber Member

May 8, 2022, 04:43 PM
    What a judgmental diatribe. At any rate, the primary culture evangelicals should be concerned with is the culture within the genuine Christian church. But even at that, do evangelicals not have a right to influence American culture as part of the American electorate?

"I've been watching people with golden crosses around their necks and on their lapels shout at the TV about how serving gay and lesbian people is a violation of their “sincerely-held religious beliefs.
    I'd like to know of an example of that happening. From what I've seen, the right to reserve service is not the issue. The issue is the right to not be forced to participate.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 8, 2022, 04:58 PM
    Uber Member

May 8, 2022, 05:10 PM
    You’ll need more than make believe.
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2022, 02:30 AM
    insane

Whenever I see stories like this my first thought is that I am reading a parody publication .

Oregon law requires menstrual products in boys bathrooms (nypost.com)

Then I dig deeper and go to the source .Sure enough the news is truth and not fiction or parody
    Starting next year (2022-23), products will be available in all restrooms (male, female, and all-gender) in every PPS building where education occurs. To ensure timely compliance, PPS ordered 500 dispensers. Dispensers have been installed in all elementary and middle school girls’ restrooms, and more will be installed in all remaining bathrooms, including boys’ restrooms, next year. Instructions for how to use tampons and pads will be posted in all bathrooms.
    District News - Detail Page (pps.net)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Transgender? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a crossdresser. I have been dressing since I was 11. Well, that's when I first got caught. I have a tiny penis. My step-mother used to say my small penis was a sign I should have been a girl ? It was a birth defect? She also said it was the reason I liked to wear my step-sister's clothes? She...

Muslim and transgender [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am a 35 yr old muslim mother and have just found out my son might have gender dysphoria.I have been searxhing online for answers and don't really know what to do.my son is 16 and had this problem since the age of 11.I am so worried and don't know how to explain my situation.I don't know who to...

Transgender HRT [ 1 Answers ]

My question is this? I have been taking daily 250mg Spirolactone Daily,I now believe that I have rid myself of most,If not All Testosterone in my Body.I no longer get erections and my penis has shrunk very well,I am also taking 8-10mg Estrodial.My question is My Endocrinologist only wants me to...

View more questions Search