Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 24, 2022, 03:47 PM
    Explanation to a literalist:
    After Adam and Eve used their free will to munch on the forbidden fruit, the universe fell into chaos. Nothing was ever again perfect as God had created it.

Had Adam and Eve obeyed and kept their hands off the forbidden fruit, there wouldn't be wildfires in California, covid, monkeypox, shootings and killings, an active volcano threatening Hawaiians, and a life-threatening heatwave.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2022, 03:59 PM
    If you want to suggest that a lot of negatives occurred (wildfires in California, covid, monkeypox, shootings and killings, an active volcano threatening Hawaiians, and a life-threatening heatwave) as a result of the fall, then you have a valid position. However, you try to argue that TG and LGB blah blah blah are good things to be celebrated. That's where your argument becomes silly. You can't have goodness coming from the fall. Even for a make it up as you go alonger, that's a huge stretch too far.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 24, 2022, 04:16 PM
    We fight wildfires; we rescue people from floods; we arrest, try, and imprison killers; we offer a safe haven to people running from erupting volcanoes; we get vaxed and boosted to prevent catching covid and now are finding ways to avoid catching monkeypox; we set up cooling stations for the homeless during heatwaves; we help TGs and others in the LGBTQIA community with counseling and medical care so they can live an authentic life.
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2022, 05:05 PM
    We fight wildfires; we rescue people from floods
    Yep, just like we should fight against the general acceptance that homosexual behavior is good, and we should rescue people from transgenderism. Like the other results of the fall, they are negatives. You are finally starting to catch on.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 24, 2022, 05:10 PM
    You misunderstand, sir. With counseling and medical care, we RESCUE trans people from gender dysphoria.
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2022, 05:16 PM
    Yes. Since you are saying that TG came from the fall and therefore is a negative behavior, then we certainly should rescue people from that delusion.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 24, 2022, 05:20 PM
    Dysphoria, not delusion. You are the one who has a delusion and need rescuing.
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2022, 05:35 PM
    You can't have it both ways. It either came from the fall and is thus a negative, or it didn't come from the fall. You have claimed it did, so you are in a trap of your own making. You have placed it in the same category as cleft palate, wildfires in California, covid, monkeypox, shootings and killings. It's your own words. I didn't have to close the door behind you since you did it yourself. And as usual, when you are hopelessly trapped, you turn to personal insults since you have nothing else to turn to.

It's what I have generally found. When I let a liberal dem talk long enough, they will make my case for me and never know it until it's too late.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 24, 2022, 06:08 PM
    I'm not in any trap. Transgenderism, along with the accompanying dysphoria, occurs as a problem (or, using your word, negative) for humans -- as do e.g., cleft palate, wildfires in California, covid, monkeypox, shootings and killings -- along with obesity, heart attacks, dental cavities, aplastic anemia, autism -- all as a result of the fall.
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2022, 06:32 PM
    Yes, and it should be dealt with as a problem and not as what should be celebrated. I would suggest you introduce them to Jesus because He is still in the business of changing lives thank God.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 24, 2022, 06:58 PM
    It IS dealt with as a problem -- gender therapy, counseling, HRT, other interventions, and eventually surgery. What is celebrated is when the person becomes the gender he or she is meant to be. Jesus gives the medical caregivers the knowledge and skills to change lives.

Just like we get vaxed and boosted, go to a dentist to fill teeth containing cavities, go to a cardiologist who does a bypass to save our life, show up at the hematologist's office for regular blood labs and med refills to prevent death from aplastic anemia, and so on. Jesus loves us and has given us the resources for healing.
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2022, 07:08 PM
    No. You allow their confusion to continue and propagate the idea that there are many genders. It’s like celebrating heart disease. I like the idea of Christ as Savior and Lord much better.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 24, 2022, 07:11 PM
    Many genders? You're very confused.

Christ as Lord and Savior has nothing to do with it and saying He does evades the issue.
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2022, 07:37 PM
    It’s nice to see you concede that there are only two genders. Good for you!

Jesus has everything to do with it. Everything.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 24, 2022, 07:56 PM
    Yep, He's desperately trying to straighten out your thinking.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2022, 03:57 AM
    I regret posting the meme . Mea Culpa
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 25, 2022, 08:47 AM
    Close the question, the thread, tomder!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2022, 11:44 AM
    not my place . I make it a point in trying to avold religious discussions . I violated my own rule . However if Ben is watching . I think that there should be a cap on discussions . Someone going on the board is not going to bother to read 300 + comments.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 25, 2022, 11:49 AM
    If you started the thread, which you did, you should be able to close it. Look at the top right of the page at the various jobs that you can do. "Administrative" should be one. If that's there, you can open it up to find an option to close the thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Transgender? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a crossdresser. I have been dressing since I was 11. Well, that's when I first got caught. I have a tiny penis. My step-mother used to say my small penis was a sign I should have been a girl ? It was a birth defect? She also said it was the reason I liked to wear my step-sister's clothes? She...

Muslim and transgender [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am a 35 yr old muslim mother and have just found out my son might have gender dysphoria.I have been searxhing online for answers and don't really know what to do.my son is 16 and had this problem since the age of 11.I am so worried and don't know how to explain my situation.I don't know who to...

Transgender HRT [ 1 Answers ]

My question is this? I have been taking daily 250mg Spirolactone Daily,I now believe that I have rid myself of most,If not All Testosterone in my Body.I no longer get erections and my penis has shrunk very well,I am also taking 8-10mg Estrodial.My question is My Endocrinologist only wants me to...

View more questions Search