Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy300395 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2022, 06:12 AM
    Can my neighbor know what I browse if I connect my router to his wifi through cable?
    I use my neighbor's wifi with their consent. I connected my router to their wifi through cable but setup my own wifi name and password. Does they still be able to know what o browse?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 16, 2022, 10:51 AM
    Yes, if they were so inclined.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I revive my wifi when my router has died? [ 2 Answers ]

My router blew out a couple of days ago and I am waiting on Comcast to by and install a new one for me. They won't be able to come out for a couple of days, but in the meantime, I am without my Wifi. Is there anyway I can get a temporary Wifi flow in my home without having a router?

Using Wireless LAN USB adapter to connect and Browse on my Nokia E63? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok Guys hello, Im new to this website,as someone suggested me to join as for my networking problem. Anyhow let me brief up with my details first I am having a LAPTOP,connected to internet via (Local) LAN cable.

Connect dsl/router to cable modem [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I used to have internet connection through QWEST. Now I have Internet connection through Mediacom, which is cable internet. I use a modem called RCA DCM425 as of now. I am aware that this modem is not Wi-Fi, and 2WIRE is. After investigating a lot on the Internet I found out that it is possible...

View more questions Search