Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2022, 05:27 AM
    Trump was right about Europe
    Trump spent years trying to stop Nord Stream 2, and screaming at Germany/EU for buying so much Russian oil and gas. He also flooded Ukraine with lethal arms. That should have immediately destroyed the conspiracy theory that he was controlled by Putin.

FLASHBACK: President Trump Told NATO In 2018 That Germany Is A "Captive Of Russia" As Long As They're Buying Putin's Oil And Gas | Video | RealClearPolitics

Trump admin approves new sale of anti-tank weapons to Ukraine - ABC News (go.com)

The Ukrainians are using those Javelin systems to devastating effect .
    Ukraine wipes out barbaric Chechen forces sent to assassinate Zelensky - IBTimes India

Check out some similar questions!

Trump's Legacy [ 4 Answers ]

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-831011deb86230675d7c257236d21ee8

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Had a tour in europe but your from outside europe [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone here had a trip inside europe but your from outside europe. Like me I'm from the philippines. I want to have a tour inside europe but I don't have any idea of the requirements required. What I only have is my passport. What else do I need? I don't have work here in the philippines so I think...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.