Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2022, 04:46 AM
    The seriousness of the American entertainment elites
    You see....the problem is that Putin did not have a good mother .

"Dear Putin, If I Was Your Mother..." | Actress AnnaLynne McCord's Video Goes Viral | Russia-Ukraine - YouTube

Joy Behar identified the real issue about Russia's invasion. It disrupts her plans to travel to Italy .

Joy Behar Complains That The Russian Invasion Will Impact Her Luxury Vacation in Italy. - YouTube

Check out some similar questions!

Car entertainment set up [ 0 Answers ]

I have a sub woofer with built in amp in my car. It is wired up and the sub works fine. The stero in the car works fine too. One of the phono leads from the back of the steroe to the amp is severed. What effect will this have?

Is he joking or is there some seriousness? [ 13 Answers ]

My husband and I just got married last Saturday (Dec. 8) and, while our sex life is GREAT, he still talks about a 2nd female. He says he is joking, but he says it so often, I can't tell if he is really joking or if there is some seriousness in the back of his mind, and he's just wondering what I'll...

Guineapig Lice - Seriousness [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday I acquired a 2 and a half year old guinea pig who's sister had died. I was initially worried she had a parasite infestation and today after checking her over I can confirm she has static lice. I am obtaining some insecticidal shampoo immediately but I fear this is the reason why her...

Entertainment [ 1 Answers ]

We have never been to NY but we think that everyone should go one time on New Years even we will arrive on Friday afternoon and have the weekend through New years eve to explore NY. We would like to take a carriage ride and see the Christmas Tree Rockefeller center any suggestion would be helpful

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.