Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kickflip_lemur Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2022, 11:59 AM
    Do you think a coding boot-camp would be more beneficial than obtaining compTIA A+?
    So right now I'm working in a dead-end manufacturing job looking to get out. I'd prefer to continue working full-time while I build up an employable skill-set. I've been focusing on Python programming for a couple months now(earned an entry-level cert), finishing up a book on it, "Crash Course Python". I'm a little stuck on the Django portion of the book, I feel like I'm just regurgitating code without understanding it at this point. So I started looking into computer networking and repair and am mildly interested in that as well. An attractive thing about that is I could earn my comptia a+ while keeping spending at a minimum.

So now I'm a little lost in the sauce trying to decide rather to go for comptia, attend a boot-camp OR take a college cert. program in one of the aforementioned so that way I can get college credit for it. Which one would likely give me a better job prospects?

Check out some similar questions!

I saw a movie about boys and girls at a camp or boot camp and ron is the doctor [ 0 Answers ]

There was also a main female character writing her fantasies in a journal

Is boot camp what my 7 year old needs? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 7 year old boy that has a lot of problems. He just thinks that he can do what he wants, say what he wants, and hurt whom ever and doesn't care because he does it every day. He hurts people in school and won't do his work. He does what every he can to get out of school. I have tried...

Boot camp [ 2 Answers ]

What is the yougest you can send your child to boot camp for misbehavior

After boot camp [ 19 Answers ]

I am joining the Air Force in August of 09, and I want to know what it is like to live in the dorms after boot camp and a way from you parents, what was it like for you

Is 7 old enough for boot camp? [ 55 Answers ]

I've had it. I'm ready to send my 7 year old to boot camp or the freakin Jerry Springer show. She is always stealing things from me and everyone else and lying all the time. I do not trust her. I tried to give her a chance on the trust thing and she failed. She takes things from her class mates at...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.