Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2022, 06:12 AM
    COVID Dinner Discussion - SNL - YouTube
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2022, 02:21 PM
    JFKerry is in England already to discuss climate change at the passing of the Queen .

It's not political...It's a universal issue defined by science."

I wonder how he got to England so fast ?

Daily Caller on Twitter: "John Kerry on climate change: "It's not political...It's a universal issue defined by science." https://t.co/bMdHBNj41m" / Twitter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm at a loss of words, and need some direction. [ 17 Answers ]

I started working a new route for a couple of weeks and noticed a very pretty girl that was younger than me. At first I thought nothing of it because, I'm a sales rep for a company that distributes at that store everyday and I didn't want to mix my social life with work. Than I started noticing she...

If I sell my partnership for a loss can I claim it as a loss? [ 1 Answers ]

I was in a llc partnership and we were taxed as an S corp.So every year each shareholder filed an 1120(s)k-1. The business went south and I sold my shares back to the other owners effective Jan 1st 2010. I had to pay to get out because the business was "upside down" and had a lot of debt. The...

Can I treat carryover loss as ordinary loss in the coming tax year? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I treat carryover loss as ordinary loss in the coming tax year?

Loss Deduction: Can a loss from an inherited residence be deducted for taxes? [ 2 Answers ]

Loss deduction: Can a loss from the sale of inherited property be deducted for federal taxes?

View more questions Search