Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2022, 05:20 AM
    Kam the Sham's Valley Girl take on Ukraine
    Word salad is how it has been described .

I mean, listen, guys, we’re talking about the potential for war in Europe. I mean, let’s really take a moment to understand the significance of what we’re talking about. It’s been over 70 years. And through those 70 years, as I mentioned yesterday, there has been peace and security. We are talking about the real possibility of war in Europe.

Putin must've really been quaking in his boots. This is the best the United States has to send when critical war and peace discussions have to take place ?

She said Putin had already made up his mind to invade. But sanctions planned to be implemented after the fact would deter him.

She said Americans would have to face some pain ;especially in energy costs (“it requires sometimes for us to put ourselves out there in a way that maybe we will incur some cost.” ) . Costs we are already paying because of the Administrations policies . She said that steps are being made to mitigate the costs . By that she means Clueless is begging OPEC again to pump pump pump.

There were long pauses as if she was ill prepared to answer the questions that should've been anticipated . She spoke as if she were a computer generated mobile application like Siri when she gave answers . The best you could say was that she didn't burst out into those annoying giggles she is prone to do.

The job of the Veep is to make the President look good . Given the nature of Clueless that is a tough thing to do. But she has succeeded because she may have secured his place . Any other Veep there would be serious discussion about replacing him via the 25th Amendment . Kam the Sham is Clueless' job security .
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2022, 05:48 AM
    Kam the Sham was in a joint presser with Polish President Andrzej Duda when the question came up about Ukraine refugees and how many the US will be willing to take into the US . They looked at each other ;Kam cackled one of her hideously obnoxious laughs before punting the question to the Polish leader.

He responded giving her time to construct a word salad response .

“So the United States is absolutely prepared to do what we can and what we must to support Poland in terms of the burden that they have taken on that I think all of us who understand the moral obligation we should feel to help people who are fleeing harm and seeking refuge; the burden we should all be prepared to take on to support those people who are fleeing their home when they don’t want to leave.”

Huh ? The question was how many refugees is the US willing to admit .

Well actions are louder than words . So far the US has accepted 7 .

Ukrainian refugees fleeing war and coming to America are being held in ICE detention centers | Daily Mail Online

This while millions are crossing the western borders of Ukraine escaping Putin's depredation. This while Clueless sends secret planes in the night to fly illegal aliens to locations in the US that do not want them and have not approved their transfer .
    We have heard justifications that the illegal border crossers are "economic refugees" ;whatever that means . There is no legal status in the US for "economic refugees". In the case of Ukraine there are real refugees escaping bomb attacks .

Why the reluctance to accept Ukraine refugees ? Is it that they don't have the requisite skin pigmentation? Is it that like Cubans who hate communism ;or Haitian refugees ;they will not necessarily bolster the Dem constituency ?
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2022, 05:30 AM
    Deep though of the day by Kam the Sham

VP Kamala Harris: ‘There Is Such Great Significance to the Passage of Time’ :: Grabien News

The governor and I, we were all doing a tour of the library here and talking about the significance of the passage of time, right, the significance of the passage of time. So, when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time in terms of what we need to do to lay these wires. what we need to do to create these jobs. And there is such great significance to the passage of time when we think about a day in the life of our children."

Animal House 1978 one tiny little Atom under your fingernail - YouTube
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2022, 11:15 AM
    Tomder ----------

What do you do all day besides digging at all those loony right-wing websites trying to find anything so obscure that interests no one. Have you tried golf? Wheelchair basketball? Card games at the local senior center? Retired crossing guard?

There must be something for you to do to keep you away from your computer. Especially when returning here after you declaimed that you were moving on. To paraphrase Chief Joseph, "I will post no more forever".

Don't worry, tomder, there will always be a place for you here.

We have a big tent - plenty of room for those long wacky right-wing comments you are so fond of making and for which puts everybody to sleep resting up for the next battle against the die-hard Trumpistas who yearn for the good old days when the bro-romance went on with Putin - now a designated war criminal and murderous thug who revels in killing children and who "commands" a military so incompetent it can't ovrerrun a tiny country with a fraction of its military might and which is putting up a fight so valiant it has the great admiration of the entire world except, of course, for those scattered other bro-romances so dear to Trump and the right-wing. Carlson, anybody?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2022, 11:56 AM
    They looked at each other ;Kam cackled one of her hideously obnoxious laughs before punting the question to the Polish leader.
    And that was her answer to a very serious question, concluding with, "A friend in need is a friend indeed." In a season of extraordinarily cringeworthy responses, that one really took the cake. I wonder how those millions of refugees felt when they heard that completely unserious response?

Can you imagine the CNN crowd's response if Trump had made such a ludicrous reply?
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2022, 03:22 PM
    Well the picture is changing
    Now you're part of a crowd
    They're laughing at something
    And the music's loud
    A girl comes towards you
    You once used to know
    You reach out your hand
    But you're all alone, in these
    Time passages

Al Stewart ;'Time Passages ' .

Athos may be the only lib not concerned about Kam the Sham's performance .

Jill Biden criticized husband’s choice of Kamala Harris as running mate, book says | Joe Biden | The Guardian

POLITICO Playbook: Friction between Harris and Biden camps revealed in new book- POLITICO
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2022, 04:24 PM
    Have you tried golf? Wheelchair basketball? Card games at the local senior center? Retired crossing guard?
    insulting the elderly does not strengthen your position
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2022, 06:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    insulting the elderly does not strengthen your position
    The elderly I know enjoy a bit of teasing. They can tease right back.

Athos may be the only lib not concerned about Kam the Sham's performance
    Athos ain't a lib.

He appreciates all sides depending on the issue. It's true, however, that the last four presidential years have disgraced one side - a right-wing that used to have something valid to say, but now is stuck in the far-right fringes where decent conservatives fear to tread. You can thank the moral derelict who recently stunk up the White House.
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2022, 04:57 AM
    It's true, however, that the last four presidential years have disgraced one side - a right-wing that used to have something valid to say, but now is stuck in the far-right fringes where decent conservatives fear to tread. You can thank the moral derelict who recently stunk up the White House.
    The words of a person who is not a lib? Right.
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2022, 05:27 AM
    More authentic VP gibberish

Kamala Harris Offers Enormous Word Salad To Jamaican Prime Minister On COVID Recovery Efforts - YouTube
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2022, 05:31 AM
    The amazing part is that she was reading from prepared text. Who writes this stuff?

At any rate, we have lots of money in America, so we can ship a boatload to Jamaica.
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2022, 03:48 PM
    Kam the Sham does it again

That is especially true when it comes to the climate crisis, which is why we will work together and continue to work together to address these issues, to tackle these challenges, and to work together as we continue to work, operating from the new norms, rules, and agreements that we will convene to work together on to galvanize global action.

Remarks by Vice President Harris in a Meeting on Climate at the U.S.-ASEAN Special Summit | The White House
    Uber Member

May 15, 2022, 03:57 PM
    Yes indeed. Always good to have these coherent, intelligent statements issued by the #2 person in our government.
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2022, 12:47 PM
    Kam the sham's chief speech writer ,Meghan Groob ,is leaving the job less than 4 months after taking the job. She's also losing her longest service aide, Rohini Kosoglu, ..

When asked for a comment Kam replied "People leave when they leave because people leaving is what people do. They leave, you know? Because they are people .HAHAHAHAHAHA <sarc>

Uber Member

Jul 15, 2022, 08:17 PM
    Kam the sham's chief speech writer
    Makes you wonder if ole Meghan wrote, "It is time for us to do what we have been doing and that time is everyday."
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2022, 09:20 AM
    ..."It's because of what you did then. So I'm here to ask you to do what you know how to do 'cause when you do what you do on all of these issues, the American people win."

Another Word Salad From Kamala Harris: "I'm Here To Ask You To Do What You Know How To Do" - YouTube
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2022, 02:05 PM
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2022, 03:38 PM
    KH should take some lessons from DP. His eight words make much more sense than her twenty five. I wish she'd get to work on the southern border.
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2022, 04:51 AM
    another gem from the word salad empress ..

"Equity as a concept says recognize that everyone has the same capacity, but in order for them to have equal opportunity to reach that capacity, well, we must pay attention to this issue of equity."

Kamala Harris Equity as a concept says recognize that everyone... What? - YouTube
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2022, 05:05 AM
    "Equity as a concept says recognize that everyone has the same capacity,
    A titanically stupid idea. Am I to believe that the only reason I didn't make it big in the NBA like MJ was because while we had "the same capacity", I didn't have equal opportunity?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2012 The end or another sham [ 25 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but if it's not I'm sure Ben will move it. Since History Channel is doing a whole week dedicated to this, I was wondering what your thoughts about it was. Will the Earth be sucked into a black hole? Will "God" unleash his angry side with fierce...

Sham marriage [ 2 Answers ]

My hausband married me to get visa not love he was refused visa because I said he was cheating with many women and not staying with me he was asked to return to his country volanterily but has not done so and now I hear he is trying to claim asylum whot can I do to get him sent back he still has...

Anyone here have the famous SHAM WOW? [ 3 Answers ]

Just wondering if it is worth ordering. Are you happy with it? I want one but don't want to waste money if it isn't the greatest thing ever! Thanks;)

My marriage is a sham [ 1 Answers ]

I am hearing impaired woman and I just found out that my husband was still married to his first wife when she claimed that he was her lawful husband. He lied to me, my parents, the church pastor and everyone and claimed that his wife died. And was devastated over that. I did everything I could and...

View more questions Search