Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2022, 08:45 AM
    Equity is a dangerously stupid idea the left has embraced . Instead of equality of opportunity or equality before the law ;it means equality of results ....something that is impossible to mandate

It also fundamentally clashed with another of their sacred cows . Diversity cannot coexist in a place where differences are eliminated .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2022, 09:05 AM
    I was actually more looking at the statement that everyone has "the same capacity". That seems to mean that everyone has the same basic set of abilities which is just an amazingly incorrect statement. Every first grader knows it is not true.

You are absolutely correct that equal results is a terrible idea and will result in large numbers of people trying to do jobs they are manifestly not good at. Putting large numbers of women into combat roles in the military is a great example. There is the occasional woman capable of that, but they are few and far between.
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2022, 02:14 PM
    Kam at the National Space Council meeting today

"Today the business of our work is for the council to report on the work that has occurred since our last meeting across these areas."
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2022, 03:23 PM
    Yes...I see. I would not venture to say that "Shakespeare" is her middle name.
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2022, 03:05 AM
    "The United States shares a very important relationship, which is an alliance with the Republic of North Korea.”

on the official WH text of the speech they correct her gaffe by just crossing it out .

Remarks by Vice President Harris After Tour of the Korean Demilitarized Zone - The White House

Uber Member

Sep 30, 2022, 04:18 AM
    When you can say with a straight face that our southern border is secure, then everything becomes possible.
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2022, 06:04 AM
    Kam's car crashed as her motorcade was headed to the White House yesterday . The cause was reported by Secret Service as a mechanical failure . But that was not true . It was an over correction by the driver that caused the SUV to hit a curb . There were no injuries and Kam was transferred to a secondary vehicle to complete the trip.
    Is there a training issue at Secret Service we should be concerned about ?
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2022, 06:20 AM
    I need to apply for that job. In my 69 years, I don't recall ever over correcting and hitting a curb. Just sayin.
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2022, 02:37 PM
    Kam the Sham touting the benefit of spending $$$$$billions in electrifying school buses

<sarc> She's convincing </sarc >

'Bumbling diplomacy': Kamala Harris gushes over yellow school buses - YouTube

I don't care how much I pay (Too much, Magic Bus)
    I wanna drive my bus to my baby each day (Too much, Magic Bus)

I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it ..
    ('
    Magic Bus ' The Who)
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2023, 03:52 PM
    Kam the Sham explains electricity to us simpletons

In California, Kamala Harris Explains To Adult Audience How Basic Electricity Transmission Works - YouTube
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2023, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    You failed to mention that those adults were Republican Party leaders. They only understand baby talk.
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2023, 04:20 PM
    She was speaking in California . What are the odds ?
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2023, 04:27 PM
    Hmmmmm ... good point.
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2023, 04:06 AM
    Kam the Sham at a pro abortion rally referenced the Declaration of Independence and omitted God and the right to life.

(about the 3:00 mark of this video )

VP Kamala Harris Rips Into Republicans Over Reproductive Rights On Roe V. Wade 50th Anniversary - YouTube

at least she sorta recognizes what Clueless called “you know the thing…”

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2012 The end or another sham [ 25 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but if it's not I'm sure Ben will move it. Since History Channel is doing a whole week dedicated to this, I was wondering what your thoughts about it was. Will the Earth be sucked into a black hole? Will "God" unleash his angry side with fierce...

Sham marriage [ 2 Answers ]

My hausband married me to get visa not love he was refused visa because I said he was cheating with many women and not staying with me he was asked to return to his country volanterily but has not done so and now I hear he is trying to claim asylum whot can I do to get him sent back he still has...

Anyone here have the famous SHAM WOW? [ 3 Answers ]

Just wondering if it is worth ordering. Are you happy with it? I want one but don't want to waste money if it isn't the greatest thing ever! Thanks;)

My marriage is a sham [ 1 Answers ]

I am hearing impaired woman and I just found out that my husband was still married to his first wife when she claimed that he was her lawful husband. He lied to me, my parents, the church pastor and everyone and claimed that his wife died. And was devastated over that. I did everything I could and...

View more questions Search