Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2022, 06:45 AM
    Juan Williams hits the nail on the head.
    Don't always agree with him, but he is exactly correct with his observations about rap music.

"We pulled Trump off Twitter," he said, "Yet we are allowing music, displaying of guns, violence. We’re allowing it to stay on these sites." Adams said he plans to convene social media firms and "tell them that you have a civic and corporate responsibility." The mayor met with some drill rappers on Tuesday.
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/rap-...-juan-williams
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2022, 03:32 AM
    I tried to watch the Super Bowl half time show. It was unwatchable and unlistenable .

"The clear message from early rap through today’s drill music is that young Black people can find riches by rapping about gang violence or by joining a gang. Both involve being trapped in an identity where racial consciousness somehow does not extend to songs of love for family, community, the value of schools or building business. "

That says it all . With few exceptions (Will Smith songs come to mind) ,the genre is terrible

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I broke my acrillic nail and my entire natural nail came off with it? [ 1 Answers ]

On Christmas eve I fell down the stairs and somehow my ENTIRE nail came right of with it.I was taken to the hospital and when the doctor looked at it he said it was fine, and gave me some lidocaine which didn't help at all. Ur is so painful, constantly throbbing, and there's like big piece of...

A 450 kg car is driving at 60mph. The car hits a patch of ice and hits brakes. If coe [ 0 Answers ]

Physics question: work-kinetic energy theorem

I broke my fake nail and riped my real nail of and now its infected what do I do now [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my older brother were play fighting and he ripped my fake nail of , its now bleeding but the nail is still attached... now it is infected what do I do ? Help me it really hurts by the way I'm 13 :(

Driving a nail into a wood placed on your head doesn't hurt, why? [ 4 Answers ]

When you drive a small nail into a piece of wood placed on top of a pile of books on your head. Why doesn't this hurt? Is there any relationship between the question and Newton’s first law of motion?

A girl falls down a hill, hits her head and is transported. [ 2 Answers ]

Aaahhhhh!! Its driving me crazy! My husband and I both remember watching a movie when we were young where a girl works in a Walmart-type department store, she is driving home in a jeep or something and falls out, rolls down a hill and is transported into another land. Possibly it was a dream but we...

View more questions Search