Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chochocho Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2022, 09:30 AM
    Concerns of Lack of Update From Attorney
    Hi all. I filed a copyright with the US Copyright office for an app/software twice through an attorney. The first filing was rejected by the Copyrights office in 2020, so the attorney had to file a second time in March of 2021 after some delays of about 5 months because the attorney had covid late in 2020 before I paid him for the 2nd filing and so was able to do it later in March last year instead of 2020. So, after the 2nd filing, I haven't heard any update from the attorney about the status of the filing even though I've written him twice to get an update on the issue. I'm frustrated now about getting this status because I need this copyright status info to make some moves in my new startup, but I'm left in a limbo now as this attorney just ignored my concerns. I also paid him twice for this same filing too.
    Please, I need some advice on what to do now to move ahead from this situation?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 16, 2022, 09:35 AM
    Is it possible to call him and talk with him about this?

Feb 17, 2022, 01:29 PM
    Hi. Actually, he doesn't answer his phone whenever I called.

Mar 23, 2022, 06:45 AM
    Please, ignore this post as I was finally able to get through with the attorney and got this issue resolved.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 23, 2022, 08:50 AM
    Glad this worked out and you talked with him. If he has email, that should be on his website. Doesn't he have office staff?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lack of affection and lack of time together in a relationship [ 1 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 6 years and for the past 2 years he only wants to meet on Saturday and Sundays. We are in our mid twenties and if I suggest that I go over to his house or he comes over to mine (we still both live with our parents and distance is about 8...

Block a Single Windows Update with Auto-Update Enabled [ 7 Answers ]

One of the Windows updates sent out on 10/13/09 caused a problem on my XP system (very, very slow operation of all functions). After a System Restore to a date prior to the update download, the problem was gone. After another Auto-Update, the problem returned. I know I can update...

How to update AVG antivirus Update to computer,which is not connect with internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Computer (No.A) is connected with internet. So I can get the update automatically. But, Computer (No.B, and No.C ) is not connect with internet. But we use the flash Drive and 3 1/2 Floppy disk. Without antivirus software, No.B & C can get the virus. Already having the antivirus software...

Lack of money, lack of job, banging my head against a brick wall it seems. [ 8 Answers ]

OK, this has been going on for over 6 months now and I need for it to end... ive not done anything and neither has he, but I am finding it very hard to get a job, the last job I had six months ago was temp,they let me go after a month being there. I have been trying hard to get work, as of yet its...

View more questions Search