Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2022, 04:52 AM
    Trump was right ;he was being spied on and his office was tapped .
    That is what the Durham Friday filing shows .
    Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump to Russia: Durham (yahoo.com)

It is a far larger scandal and conspiracy than even I imagined .

Durham alleged that Evita's 2016 presidential campaign paid an Internet company to "infiltrate” servers at Trump Tower and the White House to try to tie Donald Trump to Russia. Not only did they spy on Trump and his campaign; they later spied on President Trump infiltrating servers in the White House . Durham's filing reveals a whole new level of corruption and illegal activity .

Durham also writes that during Sussman's trial, the government will establish that among the Internet data Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited was domain name system (DNS) internet traffic pertaining to "(i) a particular healthcare provider, (ii) Trump Tower, (iii) Donald Trump's Central Park West apartment building, and (iv) the Executive Office of the President of the United States (EOP)."

This is not just political shenanigans or opposition research that you would see in the normal campaigns. This is where ​the ​government is being used, where information that’s political opposition research that is false is being made up, is placed into the government, into the FBI, to undertake criminal investigations that are absolutely false.

It is past time for the compliant press to correct the record . Russiagate was a dirty trick and one of the most successful misdirections and misinformation campaigns of all time .
    It has already been proven that the Steele Dossier was a steaming pile of cow dung paid for by the Clinton campaign. It was shopped to the FBI . The FBI could not verify the content but still dragged the investigation well into Trump's Presidency. This in turn was leaked to the compliant press which dutifully ran with the story to first sabotage the Trump campaign ,and to later discredit President Trump.

We now know the one lie Trump haters had left to run on ;that a computer server operated by Trump’s company was secretly communicating with a Russian firm,is debunked . Durham's filing states that was just a story made up by tech executive Rodney Joffe, who desperately wanted a job with the an Evita administration . Joffe is discussed but not indicted because Durham is targeting him for cooperation. There’s only one reason a member of a conspiracy is targeted for cooperation, and that’s because that person was acting at the behest of someone higher up the ladder who exercised overall control of the conspiracy(aka Evita )
    He hacked Trump’s servers, cherry-picked privileged Internet data , and molded it to look like something nefarious.He was coached by Evita paid lawyer Michael Sussmann ;who then went to the FBI as a "concerned citizen" to get them to start an investigation . He then went to the Slimes ;the Compost , and other media outlets to inform them that the FBI had opened investigations into Trump's Russia collusion. The compliant press dutifully and willingly ran with the hoax without doing any serious due diligent journalistic investigation because they wanted to believe the hoax .

It took 3 years into Trump's Presidency for Mueller to put the lies to rest . But now we are learning the full extent of the conspiracy and it is chilling , A candidate for president weaponized the nation’s Justice Department to pursue an investigation into their political opponent based on what they knew were lies. Americans were wiretapped, entrapped for flimsy claims of perjury and other process crimes .

James Comey the director of the FBI went into the Oval Office to tell Trump that there was a sexual rumor floating around, so that it could be promptly leaked to the compliant press . Comey pursued an investigation into the elected and later sitting President on information he knew was a lie .
    We already know that Clueless Joe and the emperor sat in on a meeting with Comey and other intelligence chiefs to plot against Michael Flynn . To what extent they were involved in the rest of the plot against Trump is unknown .There is no doubt that others in the intel community like James Clapper and John Brennan were willing accomplices . There is much more to be uncovered .
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2022, 05:10 AM
    Just curious .....you would think that such an explosive indictment would rock the weekend news coverage . Who honestly heard the details of the indictment over the weekend ? Who even know it went down? The most I heard about anything Trump related was CNN's wall to wall coverage of Trump's White House clogged toilets .

Mueller was he duped or a willing accomplice ? I think the later since he knew early on that what he was investigating was a big lie. That is why he finished his investigation with nothing except a bunch of mostly concocted process crimes or indictment for financial activity that happened long before the events of Russiagate .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2022, 05:28 AM
    Just curious .....you would think that such an explosive indictment would rock the weekend news coverage . Who honestly heard the details of the indictment over the weekend ?
    Proof positive of your comments about a "compliant media". It will be interesting to see if there is any outrage from the libs on this site. Come to think of it, it seems we are down to just 1.5 of them. Whatever happened to Athos? First Clete disappeared, and now Athos. Hope they are OK.
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2022, 07:41 AM
    If I was involved in the plot I would be more concerned about Clinton-cide than getting nailed by Durham .
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2022, 06:36 AM
    Who in the emperor's regime gave Evita's gang access to President Trump's White House computers?
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2022, 07:17 AM
    Who in the emperor's regime gave Evita's gang access to President Trump's White House computers?
    One of several million dollar questions. But after HC was able to slide out of being indicted for the whole deleted hard drive deal, I imagine she will somehow slide out of this as well.
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2022, 10:01 AM
    Depends on how long Durham is permitted to investigate I imagine . This has to be treated like a Mafia take down .Those below her cut a deal. It is a slow pealing the onion to find the source of the stench. Cutting a deal is what people like all the unnamed people in the indictments like 'Tech Exec 1' ;aka Rodney Joffe, formerly of Neustar Inc.will do . The indictment says Joffe used his companies, as well as researchers at a U.S. university, to access internet data which he used to gather information about Trump’s communications. Durham says Joffe’s “goal” was to create an “inference” and “narrative” about Trump that would “please certain ‘VIPs,’ referring to individuals at [Perkins Coie] and the Clinton Campaign The firm that the tech executive worked for had "come to access and maintain dedicated servers" for the EOP as part of what Durham called a "sensitive arrangement."
    What John Durham's Court Filing Alleges (newsweek.com)
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2022, 11:37 AM
    Joffe provided an interesting defense of his actions . A statement said Joffe was an “apolitical internet security expert” who was “legally provided access” to the internet data from the White House.“Under the terms of the contract, the data could be accessed to identify and analyze any security breaches or threats“legitimate national security concerns about Russian attempts to infiltrate the 2016 election,” Joffe and“cyber-security researchers”“report of their findings,” which they gave to the CIA.
    Special counsel Durham alleges Clinton campaign lawyer used data to raise suspicions about Trump - KESQ

Joffe’s statement doesn’t explain his handing the data over to Evita representatives. If his job was to monitor security threats to the U.S., then the responsibility was to report any suspicious activity to the government not to the deep state Democrat political organization.
    ]Who in government provided the contract that gave him access to White House records? Why did he cooperate with Evita campaign operatives? How did he come to hire the same lawyer who worked for the Evita campaign?
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2022, 05:09 AM
    Not that anyone noticed ;the FEC fined Evita and the DNC for lying about the origin of the Steele dossier .The FEC found that Evita's campaign and DNC payments to Fusion GPS were funneled through Perkins Coie and Elias(aka “Campaign Lawyer-1,” in the Durham indictments ) . As the campaign denied funding the dossier, these payments were concealed as “legal advice and services.”

To form ;NBC is still carrying water for Evita. Chuck Todd interviewed her days after the FEC ruling came down. He never mentioned the FEC ruling or the Steele dossier at all.
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2022, 05:21 AM
    It just reflects my major complaint about liberals. They employ a selective and prejudiced method of addressing the truth. It is seen as simply a tool for advancing their political agendas.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 4, 2022, 08:43 AM
    It just reflects my major complaint about Trumpsters. They employ a selective and prejudiced method of addressing the truth. It is seen as simply a tool for advancing their political agendas.
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2022, 09:44 AM
    Give an example.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 4, 2022, 10:26 AM
    You first.
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2022, 11:02 AM
    This thread is actually the topic of conversation, speaking of Hunter's laptop so Tom has already gone first, but I could throw in the Afghan disaster, his inability to restrain the Russkies from invading Ukraine, the leap in inflation (highest in 40 years), his record budget deficits, his abandoning our energy independence, a higher Covid death count by far than Trump, his many, many gaffes in public speaking, record crime levels, and his abandoning our southern border to whoever wishes to cross. Might add that none of those things happened under the Trump admin though his budget deficits were an enormous disappointment to me.

Your turn. I expect nothing. In fact it is virtually guaranteed that you will simply argue the points but say nothing critical of the Biden admin, but perhaps you will surprise me. I sincerely hope so.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 4, 2022, 11:32 AM
    My side of the argument is about Trumpsters and how they came to believe what they do.

Trump operates by encouraging prejudice. He created his staff from "central casting" -- physical appearance (including skin color) says they will do their jobs well. Mike Pence was one.

Trump didn't want poc immigrants from "sh*thole" countries -- but whites from Scandinavian countries would be okay.

Trumpsters are racists, anti-LGBT, and the only acceptable humans are white binary.
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2022, 11:36 AM
    I was right again. Your outrage is only directed in a direction convenient to you. Sad. Ever notice how frequently you confirm my suspicions of you?

It just reflects my major complaint about liberals. They employ a selective and prejudiced method of addressing the truth. It is seen as simply a tool for advancing their political agendas.
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2022, 12:29 PM
    My side of the argument is about Trumpsters and how they came to believe what they do.
    I came to believe that the laptop was true in how quickly the compliant press and big tech circled the wagons around Quid in the days before the election. Had they reported the FACTS then perhaps there would've been a different outcome . Now as I predicted months ago ;the next stage of the opera is to manufacture a reason to get Quid out of office . The press ,the DOJ ,have all got their marching orders . Now it is suddenly ok to report on the lap top and it's contents without calling it "Russian disinformation" . Now it is ok to report on the DOJ investigation that has been ongoing since the FBI seized the lap top . They are now dipping their toes into what Quid really knew about Hunter and his brother James' influence peddling . Had Kam the Sham shown an inkling of competence the trigger would've already been pulled .

Quid got a stay of execution due to the Ukraine war. But even there he has proven the quote of Robert Gates who said Quid has “been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 4, 2022, 12:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I was right again. Your outrage is only directed in a direction convenient to you. Sad. Ever notice how frequently you confirm my suspicions of you?
    You do not read with comprehension.

I had copied your screed and changed ONE word. I had then posted, "It just reflects my major complaint about Trumpsters. They employ a selective and prejudiced method of addressing the truth. It is seen as simply a tool for advancing their political agendas."

I was not arguing with you about your post on Biden. I was presenting the first part of my case against Trump and his followers.
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2022, 12:41 PM
    Quid's new game plan is to throw Hunter and his brother under the bus. Yesterday Quid's chief of staff Ron Klain did an interviewwith ABC’s George Stephanopoulos .When asked about the investigation Klain said “The president is confident that his family did the right thing. But, again, I want to just be really clear, these are actions by Hunter and his brother. They’re private matters. They don’t involve the president. And they certainly are something that no one at the White House is involved in.”

I am reminded of an old satirical album about Watergate . The guy playing Nixon said "It can now be revealed that my wife Pat conceived and led the Watergate coverup .".....and I of course knew nothing about it "
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 4, 2022, 12:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Quid's new game plan is to throw Hunter and his brother under the bus.
    Are you responsible for your adult children's bad behavior and poor choices?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Tapped out after 17 years [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Found this site today and just joined. My wife and I both are ER nurses. We have five children, our middle child, Ben, is 17 and has a brain tumor, blind, has had a stroke, and othe metabolic medical issues. We have been caring for him since the age of 6 months old when he was diagnosed...

Tapped noise [ 0 Answers ]

2003 hd heritage twn cam. Recently replace everything from the cam shaft to the rocker arms. Gone over and over my repair, it still has a tappet noise. Can you tell me why and what I can do?

View more questions Search