Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2022, 01:06 PM
    Are you responsible for your adult children's bad behavior and poor choices?
    Yes if they are acting on my behalf . Hunter's emails are full of referenced to Quid payouts (the "big guy get's 10%) and comingling of business accounts with Quid's personal accounts. 2 Hunter associates ,Anthony Bobulinski , and Devon Archer ,have already testified to that .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2022, 01:45 PM
    Trumpsters are racists, anti-LGBT, and the only acceptable humans are white binary.
    Wow. Pretty hateful comment. I thought you were against name calling.

I was presenting the first part of my case against Trump and his followers.
    And thus confirming what I had said.

I would agree with you that parents are not responsible for their grown children's behavior until they start lying about it in order to cover for their child and, in this case, quite likely to cover for their OWN bad behavior.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 4, 2022, 02:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Wow. Pretty hateful comment. I thought you were against name calling.
    Find me one who isn't -- especially in Texas, Florida, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Missouri, et al.
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2022, 02:49 PM
    I have a number of friends and relatives who are Trump supporters. Your hateful comments are in no way true of them.

As for me, I voted for Trump because he took a stand against abortion, looked like he could strengthen the economy (which he did), and would balance the budget. Two out of three was what I got. And that's not to mention that he was not guilty of destroying evidence as his opponent was.

I didn't really think about the wall that much, but as events have unfolded, he was exactly right. If all of those illegal immigrants were projected to be republican voters someday, you would be completely against it.
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2022, 03:02 PM
    I really don't know that your comments are all that hateful. I just use that because you have been so quick in the past to be critical of others with supposed name calling. Now are they prejudiced and partisan? Absolutely. "Cherry-picking"? Yep.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2022, 04:15 PM
    name calling ...... moi ?
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2022, 04:28 PM
    Nah. WG.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Tapped out after 17 years [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Found this site today and just joined. My wife and I both are ER nurses. We have five children, our middle child, Ben, is 17 and has a brain tumor, blind, has had a stroke, and othe metabolic medical issues. We have been caring for him since the age of 6 months old when he was diagnosed...

Tapped noise [ 0 Answers ]

2003 hd heritage twn cam. Recently replace everything from the cam shaft to the rocker arms. Gone over and over my repair, it still has a tappet noise. Can you tell me why and what I can do?

View more questions Search